Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Amber Kush is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
I have a 2 inch scar on my upper thigh
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:56 PM       
TELL US MORE!!
Banned

Amber Kush is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
Hey, are you the same Sacks??
http://www.bastardfactory.net/forums...splay.php?f=22
Anyways, dumb dog bite when I was 12. I was told i was teasing it.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
CAN YOU BLAME HIM HUBBA HUBBA. TELL ME MORE ABOUT THEBASTARDFACTORY.COM™ YOU LITTLE TEASE
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
It's a good thing that person was banned because I was going to start getting really explicit and revolting.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
I teased a dog when I was a kid and it tore my face open. Facial scars are my specialty.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
i've had that happen before, twice in fact
except there was no teasing involved, the dogs were just dick heads
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
I don't know that I was teasing it. I only know that my 3-year-old self was probably a nasty little shit, so it's a safe bet.
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 06:21 PM       
Let's see...

Three identical scars on my left index finger, all from the same exact knife over the course of a year.
Had my eyelid almost completely torn off when I was three years old (fell off of my bouncy horse and my eyelid caught on a dresser handle)
Showing off pain tolerance to my friends, cutting myself with a piece of glass. Opened up a three inch gash in my arm. Still extremely visible.
Got stabbed with a mechanical pencil in second grade, piece of the graphite is still in my hand.

Those are just the visible ones. I've had some concussions and a broken tailbone aswell.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommin View Post
Had my eyelid almost completely torn off when I was three years old (fell off of my bouncy horse and my eyelid caught on a dresser handle)

This is the worst thing I've read since that time I heard about a guy that snorted a line of baby cockroaches.
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
This is the worst thing I've read since that time I heard about a guy that snorted a line of baby cockroaches.
What's even worse is that this...yes, THIS is my first memory. The first thing I remember about life was having an eyelid ripped off.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I don't know that I was teasing it. I only know that my 3-year-old self was probably a nasty little shit, so it's a safe bet.
My first serious girlfriend when I was 17 was bit by a dog in her face when she was little. She said that the doctors could see her teeth through her cheek and her bottom lip was totally missing.

They apparently took fat from some part of her body (she still doesnt know where) and made a new lip for her and fixed her face.

This is her:

Because of that she got an $95,000 trustfund. She didn't get it all at once though. When she was 16 she got 2,000, 17 she got 3,000, 18 she got 5,000, 21 she got 20,000, 25 she gets 30,000, and $45,000 when she turns 28.

(why didnt i stay with her. she turns 25 in a month)

(why didnt i get bit in the face by a dog)

I could never find a spot on her that was scarred from them taking fat. I remember her ass was awesome, so it wasn't from there.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:28 PM       
She was a man originally and they took her penis off and sewed it to her mouth. That's why her parents won't say from where it was taken.

Solved your riddle.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 09:10 PM       
Ugh you were totally kissing dick, bro.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I always wondered why it was vagina then immediately balls
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 02:45 AM       
A few years back, I was walking through the woods to get home from a friend's house, and stepped on a plank with a screw sticking out. The wood was rotted enough that I could crumble it off from the screw, but I ended up having to twist the screw back out of my foot. That hurt like hell.
I had a pretty nasty rash on my arms for a couple days after I somehow got grease stripper on them at work; that stuff will do its best to just melt the flesh right off you.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:55 PM       
Wow, this thread hasn't been updated in a while and idk why because I'm still injuring myself left and right and am sure you are too

Yesterday I was already coming down with a stomach bug and out of my head with one of those migraine aura deals and I was carrying my kid to the car. I stepped on the edge of the sidewalk, rolled the ankle I broke last year, and down I went. Managed to get the baby's head cushioned and she didn't hit the concrete, but my knees got torn all to hell and I think I might have rebroken my ankle. It doesn't hurt much but it feels all floppy, pretty much the same as it did when I broke it.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:14 PM       
i have an idea let's grab thosse pictures they use in autopsy shows and use thosse to mark our injuries

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:40 PM       
I jumped on a nail the other day. That was fun.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:38 AM       
Not sure what I did to the injured knee but the nerves are all messed up. If I poke it on one side, it's numb, but then I feel it on the other side. Also, it throbs.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:15 PM       
car door closed on my head in a windstorm. Guess I'll cross that off the list.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:23 AM       
Your husband needs to film you. You guys could win the grand prize on AFV