Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 04:51 PM        HEY TADAO
I FUCKED 2 YOUNG GIRLS BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME/DATE
ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 05:05 PM       
I'll be proud of you when you can produce comedy without relying upon shout outs and cliches.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM       
I've been looking for the approval from Tadao thread, because I wanted to tell you that i quit smoking, are you proud of me? :sadmelt
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM       
DUDE! I totally quit smoking too! I'm taking Chantix and it is giving me some weird ass nightmares, but I can actually go out ans not smoke. I don't go outside even more because of it but HEY! I GUESS THAT'S A GOOD THING. I AM TOTALLY PROUD OF YOU BIGGY!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 09:16 PM       
hey tadao
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 10:24 PM       
sup nigg3r
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 01:31 AM       
im disappointed in the lottery i always pick 23's cause its a magic number and i didn't pick it this time

have i wasted my life
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 01:39 AM       
I heard joseph kony won the lottery

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 02:10 AM       
I did quick picks and almost got 3 numbers. Almost didn't get me jack shit though.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:49 AM       
how many numbers do you hve to get to win stuff
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:55 AM       
I got $5 with 3 numbers once. it was bullshit

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 10:36 AM       
I spent $5 and got a reminder not to play it anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 01:03 PM       
It goes something like
Mega and 1 number
Mega and 2 numbers
3 numbers
mega and 3 numbers
4 numbers
Mega and 4
Nega and 5
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 02:34 PM       
Dude I hear Chantix is bad news and that it makes people homicidal. I quit the old fashioned way by getting sick as a dog for 6 days.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:29 PM       
Well, it makes homicidal people even more homicidal. The people telling you that it's dangerous are mainly Scientologist. Take from that what you will. If you can take hallucinogenics or anti-depressants safely, then Chantix will probably work for you. It fucking hurts my stomach like hell though. I have to take it because my father in law smokes like he needs it to breathe and I have to be around him a lot. I'm also chewing on cigars to get the nicotine and breathing in sensation.

What ever works for you nigg3r.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM       
Also, since I can keep all my bitching contained.

FUCK ALL OF YOU AND YOUR BIRTHDAYS. TOO MANY PEOPLE, TOO MUCH EFFORT!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR GW TO BECOME AN EXPERT ON SKA. :ironichipsterskahat
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:24 PM       
maybe you should just start smoking weed
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 09:32 PM       
I hate the feeling of being stoned. I used to love it, but now it makes me feel totally helpless.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:47 PM       
helpless what? theres many different types of wweeds with different highs

get medical marijuana you chump hump
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 12:13 AM       
I've tried like 10 different strains 5 years ago in Santa Cruz. I don't know man, it just doesn't sit well with me. I prefer booze and meth.
BANNED

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 05:27 PM       
well i guess it could be worse you could be like esulohime
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM       
that guy sucks hah april fools im higgh right now assholes

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:28 PM       
I'm so fucking doped up on meth and cough syrup right now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Also, since I can keep all my bitching contained.

FUCK ALL OF YOU AND YOUR BIRTHDAYS. TOO MANY PEOPLE, TOO MUCH EFFORT!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR GW TO BECOME AN EXPERT ON SKA. :ironichipsterskahat
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:22 PM       
HEY NEW PEOPLE: Bill here posted a meme but he won't get an infraction from me because he's an established cool dude and the system is broken, so don't get any funny ideas. That means you Thrash0