Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
those reports are the best thing i've seen today
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM       
He was trying to make those guitars and that guitar magazine pile disappear while looking like a goth faggot.

Edit: Just realized it probably worked and he made the kit disappear also. Doesn't have the kit to figure out how to re-summon it so he has to claim it was stolen for insurance purposes.

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 14th, 2011 at 08:43 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
Isn't a Criss Angel magic set one of those popcorn bucket bags now?

dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM       
Your town officially has the best newspaper in the world. Please keep posting these!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 02:21 AM       
"alleged shoe-stealing canine"

Loves it.

Whoever is writing these is brilliant.
dead end
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
How the hell do you get a playpen out the window? It's all I can do to get one collapsed enough to get it out the front door.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
THAT MUST BE ONE BIG WINDOW!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
um i assume they unlocked the door and took it out that way
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
That's what I thought after I wrote that, but they didn't say it explicitly so who knows.

I had a whole scenario in my head of some woman flopping in through a window and stuffing everything out through same.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
In Tasmania, you order booze and they ask you if you want a side order of pizza with that.
Funny story, I was in detroit a few years ago when I walked into what I thought was a normal pizza place. Apparently they did not sell pizza to the general public. They informed me that I could get a slice of pizza at the liquor store next door. I went over there and sure a shit there was a rotating pizza in a glass case on the counter next to the airline sized bottles of liquor.
dead end
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Spoilers!

if you're wondering why the paper appears pink, they printed a pink paper this week. i dunno.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
Crimebeat is just awesome. Because I can actually see shit like that happening. Like the time we built a homemade bow and arrow shooting range. And how at night we had to climb over the back yard fence with a ladder and pull an arrow out of the neighbor's house.

And the time someone broke into my friend's house's back door, stole all of the change off of the table in the living room, then ran out of the front door. He came into the living room in time to catch the guy leaving. He chased him, but the guy got away.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
The one about the assassin message on facebook made me laugh really loud. The first story on Monday October 17th is terrifying though.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
I swear I laughed so hard when I read the love note on the McDonald's Wrapper.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Huh, this one gets all scary and dangerous on the 16th and 17th. Weird.
And I agree the McLove note was the best one.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
It reminds me the time I got really drunk and wrote a love note to this girl on my friend's application to some steakhouse. I wrote it in fucking crayon. And it talked about how her ass is the best ass I've ever seen. Then we biked to her house and shoved it through the car window. She thought it was from my friend and he said it was a joke. I was fucking serious with my love note at the time.
dead end
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:46 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:54 PM       
We had a GPS stolen once No chick-fil-a coupons, though. How the fuck did they manage to accumulate $150 in chick-fil-a coupons?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Keep up the good work.
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
How the hell do you get a playpen out the window? It's all I can do to get one collapsed enough to get it out the front door.
Must've been a real "old-timey" type that used to hang outside of windows so the babies wouldn't overheat during the summer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:45 PM       
As I said, I thought after I hit reply that it was probably just out the door, but I had a picture in my head of this woman climbing in like a cat burglar and cramming baby junk back out the window and it was pretty hard to erase.