Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:26 AM        Lobbing fresh excrement...........
At trick or treaters, from a upper window.
My wife has put a ban on this for this year, should i kill her. ?

I see this as a sport, one that has taken me over ten years to perfect, i can now hit children right in the face when i shout out of an upper window to draw their gaze, and now she's told me if i do it this year i'm out.

Shit lobbing or wifey is my dilemma. !

Don't get me wrong, i love my wife, but nothings more satisfying than a well placed steaming turd in a four year olds face imo, it beats any trick i've ever seen offered by the candy robbers.

Opinions.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
Sophisticated spam bot?
New age settler
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Sophisticated spam bot?
I hate you, and i always have, you retarded monkey pants thief.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:48 AM       
throw shit in your wife face, then she'll see what all the fuss is about
New age settler
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
throw shit in your wife face, then she'll see what all the fuss is about

This is part of the problem, she's a scat fiend and loves shit in the face, she see's lobbing it in four year old's faces as a waste, she wants all my excrement to herself.

Btw, where's the shit lobbing smiley. ?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR MONKEY PANTS LOCKED UP IF YOURE SO WORRIED ABOUT THEM
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
I bought some of those monkey pants. Fuck. I didn't know they were stolen.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 03:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj bastard View Post
This is part of the problem, she's a scat fiend and loves shit in the face, she see's lobbing it in four year old's faces as a waste, she wants all my excrement to herself.

Btw, where's the shit lobbing smiley. ?
Collect dog shit. Use it on your wife. She will know that you can keep her happy while you do what you love.
PREHENSILE LABIA
RAVER141 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Hmmmmm, our dog shits behind the tv and i don't usually find it for a couple of days, by then it's all dehydrated and hard, that might hurt her face and stuff, and she aint into non of that kinky pain fetish malarkey.

Then again, if i lob hard feaces at kids i could be done for assault or such like from constable Morgan.
BANNED

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 03:26 AM       
ive decided that i hate this thread and I'm giving raver141 red pickles
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
What you should do is get a womans purse,, fill it with shit (to the brimm so it makes a mess when opened) place it in the middle of the street and film people stop thier cars to pick it up and throw it out the window later down the road. This prank was done by the phone loosers of america (PLA) back in the 90s and it was fucking great.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
ive decided that i hate this thread and I'm giving raver141 red pickles
Shove that pickle up your ass euroslut, raver141 rules.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
shove dicks in your penis felching dickmonster
Evil Robot
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
I hve taken the liberty of translating your posts into spanish so you can reach a wider audience

meter pollas en su pene tomado con un popote dickmonster
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
I've taken the liberty of translating your posts here and the other thread into a language more people will understand so that you can reach a wider audience:

I don't know where you live.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
maybe its part of your style though to say irrelevant completely wrong shit

ill admit its pretty funny
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:13 AM       
I think I remembered why I used to ban these guys.
Evil Robot
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
Because your a racist?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
no dude look at his avatar hes black. black guys cant be racist.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
he's clearly not black he's tan with dark hair
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 11:00 PM       
I'm hirsute.