Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 06:23 PM        The "What if" girl
I heard someone say "He was my what if guy" and realized I am now in a strong relationship with my what if girl.

Anyone else ever get their what if? So far, so good for me. I bet it would have ended in disaster if we got together in our 16-20s.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 12:21 AM       
Nope.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
I don't understand.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
Because you are still 16-20 years old.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 01:54 AM       
I was gonna say, I'm not old enough.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:41 AM       
if my understanding of your vague gibberish is correct: ALL GIRLS ARE "WHAT IF" GIRLS FOR ME, ASSHOLE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:22 AM       
OH MAN LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:29 AM       
oh it is not stop it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:33 AM       
It's so good that if I blow it I will totally be damaged for life.

again
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
So wait, is it someone you would like to fuck, or someone like a celebrity who you would like to fuck or what?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
The problem with talking to you kids on this is that you don't have what ifs.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
Oh, is it someone who, if you could still get it up, you would fuck?

Is that what it is, old man?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Close, oh so close.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Is this about regrets and opportunity costs that make you wonder down the road? If so, bleh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
I guess it is! Well put. I guess it wouldn't matter if you only walk to the mailbox and back though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
I only ask because I'm a nothingmaster.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
That was aimed at Leader cause he's ugly and will never know love.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:07 PM       

I know love. It evades me, and I am dumb for it. There's nothing more than that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
LET ME PUT IT IN TERMS THAT YOU NERDS CAN UNDERSTAND.

Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
That's better, you fruit.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
I still don't get it.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That was aimed at Leader cause he's ugly and will never know love.

One can never know something that doesn't exist anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 04:51 PM       

OH GOD
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
sam i think it's about people that you wonder what things would be like if you had "got with" them

or maybe had "gone the distance" i.e. ltr or wedding or w/e

EITHER WAY THE UNNECESSARY CRYPTIC NON-EXPLAIN NATURE OF THE THREAD MAKES ME SEETHE