Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:54 PM       
Going to Totally 80s concert tonight at the Hollywood Bowl.

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tickets...owl/2012-09-29

It's awesome because you can bring in your own booze and food.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:42 PM       
Bow Wow Wow : sounded horrible

The Motels : I think she was lip synching and OH MY GOD she waved her hands around in so and over reacted to every lyric I wanted to kill her.

Phycedlic Furs : I've never liked them, they sounded great though. Still don't like them.

Go Go's : Ok I never realized I was a Go Go's fan. They sounded awesome, there was way more heavy bass live so the beats really pounded you, and their energy was entertaining at all times. I'd go see them again but I wouldn't pay top dollar.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM       
The go gos are a bunch of badasses. I watched stone documentary about their first tour in england but they didn't have much money for booze so they just got a bunch of cough syrup for the entire tour
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM       
lol

was that back when they still put codeine in cough syrup?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 06:23 PM       
As you well know it was the 80's

Belinda Carlisle mentioned how they don't remember most of anything from the early days. I guess they were like the New Wave Sex Pistols drugs or anything they could do to not feel sober.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:35 AM       
<3 the go-gos
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
http://www.loufest.com/
This will be cool. Come and see the Flaming Lips with me!
http://www.wookiefoot.com/festivals/project-earth/home
You can't go to this All outta tickets, no peace, love, and happiness with Wookiefoot for y'all. Maybe next year.
Oh man, Project Earth was the shit.

Who's going to All Good or Wakarusa next year? I wanna go to at least one of the two.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:03 PM       
CAKE is playing New Years 15 miles from me.

whoo hoo
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM       
http://breedersdigest.net/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:09 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 08:23 AM       
VGS is touring now playing the entire Firme.