Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:22 AM        The war on weed. Your opinions.
I'm going to be a little serious now. No dog sex here.

I would like to know what your opinions on weed, the war on weed, or any other drugs you care to talk about.

It just seems like this is a war that the US government is and will not win. This war uses up the tax payers money to pay for all the expences, fills up our prisions with for the most part, highschool kids who just have weed. They lock these kids up for long times where as a murderer or rapist can get out and continue killing and raping, while these kids seem to get stuck in the prision system.

The US Government could use all this time and energy to work on something that would help the country get out of this hellhole its in.

But hey their doing the right thing, right?

DonkeyMolester is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 07:09 AM       
Better go after the 'big guys', not the ordinary man that happens to have a G of weed in his pockets.

I say legalize it, if there is one drug that should be illegal it is alcohol...and cigarettes, nothing good comes from cigarettes.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2003, 09:57 AM       
my opinion? you're both idiots.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:00 AM       
'Weed'? WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKIN' WAR ON CRANK?! CAUSE I WILL FUCKIN' KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND WEAR YOU LIKE AA FUCKIN' MICKEY MOUSE SUIT IN MY OWN PERSONAL DISNEYLAND MAINSTREET PARADE OF LIGHTS!! OH GOD WHERE DID ALL THE BEES COME FROM?!

DonkeyMolester is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:10 AM       
Idiots?
Fair enough, so what´s so wrong about making alcohol/cigarettes illegal and making weed legal?
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:14 AM       
If your into weed or alchahol your a itty bitty sissy baby. Come up to where the flavor is. If you are not completely into metaphetamines you're either a fairy or in THRALL TO THE TERMITE QUEEN!! HOW MANY OF YOU SLIMY WHITE PUPA DO I HAVE TO KILL?!
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:53 AM        Weed
Ssssshhhhhh

Sssshhhhh Max. It's ok.

I absolutely think marijuana should be legal. Along with a few others.
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:13 AM       
That's exactly what the centipedes want you to do. And you know what centipede is?

That's right.

A millipede in a suit and tie.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:28 AM       
Damn those snooty centipedes and their snobby Windsor knots.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:36 AM       
Considering how most of the pot used in the United States is grown in Western Canada or the Appalacian Mountain Region, I really don't get why its illegal. The amount spent on waging war against what is the modern day equivalent of moonshiners is rediculous.

I'm pretty sure the DoJ kind find better things to do with all that time and money.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 01:49 PM       
I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE POT HEADS, PUT 'EM ON AN ISLAND, AND NUKE IT FROM ORBIT!!! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE!
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 02:05 PM       
I'm just glad none of that gangster-style violence which surrounded the illegal distribution of alcohol during the Prohibition years occurs with the contemporary distribution of drugs. That would be scary. 8-)

Wherever you go, there you are.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 02:22 PM        LMAO
A friend of mine wanted to throw a speakeasy rave at one time.
We talked his dumb-ass out of that idea real fast!
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:04 PM        The War on Weed
- Its fuckin' laughable. The Canadian government is planning to decriminalize pot possession, and we even have the U.S. Amabassador to Canada playing down on the news by saying that's it's no big deal because marijuana is already decriminalized in certain U.S. jurisdictions.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE POT HEADS, PUT 'EM ON AN ISLAND, AND NUKE IT FROM ORBIT!!! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE!
THEY COULD BE LURED ONTO AN ISLAND CALLED WEED ISLAND BECAUSE THEY'D GO THERE BECAUSE THERE'D BE LOTS OF WEED ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I'LL GET AN ATLAS

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:32 PM       
Marijuana is a weed and appropriately, and if permitted, it will grow wildly like a weed would/should!
Alcohol, crank, cocaine, E, heroin, and all the other hard drugs have to be synthisized (sp?!) in order to be "enjoyed". (Coca-leaves are NOT in the same catagory as the above mentioned).

There is not been a single case (and please think about that one a bit), where Pot has been reported as responsive to any violent behavior in any person. A small glance into any bar with drinking people in it, can easily establish that alcohol has quite a different effect than pot.

Marijuana is one of the world's most useful plants, and if given a fair chance, it could contribute to a zillion beneficial uses.

A part of the problem is that corparations know that they are pretty much fucked should pot ever be legalized. They have a business to run, and if pot got into the picture they would no longer be able to sell you all their "great" products.

Lets take a small looksy at what things we are talking about here:

- Medicine: Marijauna is a great pain-killer. It has none of side effects that the pharmacies/drugstore pills give you. Also, it gives you an appitite (better known as "munchies") and this contributes to the health and treatment of AIDS-patients, anorexics and other weak groups in our western society.

-Cars and Fuel: The Hemp fibers (currently used for clothing and ropes) can also be used to make the most robust auto-bodies for cars, AND even more importantly, the hemp oil can be used as natural FUEL for the car to run.

-Famine: Marijuana grows very easily, it does not require more than just a little sun and water and it is SO easy to grow in almost any kind of soil. By testing extractions of the oil, it has come to show that the oil, can actaully FEED hungry nations with its nutricious oils, and thereby exterminate famine around the world (it can even grow in the dry sands of North Africa!!). It does not require huge farming machine, or special expensive equipment to harvest. Just a hoe will do, and it keeps growing and growing!

These are but just a few of its properties....think about all the reasons you were given as you grew up for why Marijuana/pot is "such a BAD thing". There is not one excuse that truly justifies why it should be illegal!

If consumption causes short-term memory, slow speech (while effected), and other minor effects, it should also be stated that EVERYTHING (in the world) should be consumed in MODERATE amounts (a small fact that people, ignore even when it concerns drinking).

One last interesting point: Isn't it facinating to know that the only way you can test Marijuana with government consent, is if you say that you are testing to prove only the "negative" effects of pot?!
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:33 PM       
Screw that, just put a giant Hershey bar on the island. They will flock to it like cubans on Miami Beach.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:36 PM       
OMG FATSATAN, THAT IS BRILLIANT. LET'S CALL IT "TERRORIST FUN CAMP AND WEED ISLAND" SO WE CAN GET RID OF ALL THOSE BASTARDS WHO ARE NOT WITH US BUT ARE IN FACT AGAINST US TOO.
New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 05:44 PM        fucking hell
i need a spliff after reading that lot. :rizla+
New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 05:46 PM        hmmmmmm
is wanking illegal, cos you never see anyone doing it in public. ?

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:13 PM       
COULD WE CALL IT "TERRORIST FUN CAMP AND WEED AND MEXICAN FIESTA ISLAND" CAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE I HATE THE MEXICANS BUT I WOULDN'T BE SAD TO SEE THEM GONE EITHER, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING *TAPS NOSE*