FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY.
I shudder to imagine...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:45 AM       
thanks to my ability not to get photographed my wild antics dont end up on Fagbook
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 08:42 AM       
I love the whole circle-and-sniff atmosphere of facebook. People you barely know add you, and then...nothing. I almost fell into the trap after a bunch of distant acquaintances added me, but luckily I came to my senses.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I love the whole circle-and-sniff atmosphere of facebook. People you barely know add you, and then...nothing. I almost fell into the trap after a bunch of distant acquaintances added me, but luckily I came to my senses.
You get that on other websites also. I've got a ton of people on my friend's list on this other site I belong to, but I don't really care. They don't bother me and it's not like you can get into any mischief on the site. Also, my family and relatives are either not technologically savy at all or don't care what I do, so I don't worry much about online spying.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
So yeah, facebook can give you cancer.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
I'M WAY AHEAD OF IT SIR
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 07:58 AM       
If you look past all of the things that you find annoying about facebook, you'll see that it's beneficial in a lot of ways. Without it, I wouldn't have discovered 25 new ways to cook food with eggplants.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 08:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
If you look past all of the things that you find annoying about facebook, you'll see that it's beneficial in a lot of ways. Without it, I wouldn't have discovered 25 new ways to cook food with eggplants.
That's a specious example.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Insane Writer
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
If you look past all of the things that you find annoying about facebook, you'll see that it's beneficial in a lot of ways.
Right. Like worrying about the township's police going tricking you into adding them to your friends list so they can spy on you (this perk only works if you're still underage).