Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:35 PM        There's a new hemorrhagic fever in town- meet the Lujo virus
http://news.aol.com/health/article/l...-africa/503100

I'm generally worse with chemicals than germs, but this stuff scares the shit out of me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
Hahahaha, I was just watching Outbreak yesterday too. I lived 30 minutes from the town they filmed Outbreak in. I did not sign up to be an extra like everyone else though.

Now I return you to your regularly scheduled paranoia.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
Geez! And didn't AIDS also come from Africa? It's like a variation of the out-of-Africa theory.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
must've been eating rats again :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Geez! And didn't AIDS also come from Africa? It's like a variation of the out-of-Africa theory.
NOT ONLY AIDS BUT CANCER AND BLACK PEOPLE.
Insane Writer
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
NOT ONLY AIDS BUT CANCER AND BLACK PEOPLE.
The black people fit into the out-of-Africa theory. I think.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
not to mention ebola
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
did you know that aids comes from eating monkeys?

poor monkeys..
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
Isn't it just from their brains? I thought that it's ok if you only eat the rest of the monkey.
Insane Writer
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
Hey, I used to pick Monkey Brains from trees when I was a kid!!!

I never knew I was cutting it so close!
BANNED

Old May 30th, 2009, 12:58 AM       
I don't know if it is from eating the brains but that is how i picture it in my head.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Isn't it just from their brains? I thought that it's ok if you only eat the rest of the monkey.
I can't tell if you're serious or not (damn internet), but why would you contract AIDS ONLY from the brains, when it's a sexually transmitted dieseise in your bloodstream?
BANNED

Old May 30th, 2009, 01:33 AM       
dunno zoonotic diseases are weird.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM       
I think that prions and certain viruses are the transmitted-by-brain stuff, but not ebola necessarily. I think you just need contact with blood or bodily fluids for that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Don't cows get mad cow disease from eating other cows?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:22 AM       
I think they get it from "meal" made from slaughter byproducts that include marrow and brains and stuff.

I'm not 100%, I haven't had to write a paper on it for...god, almost 8 years now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
so it would only make sense to get aids from eating monkey brains....right?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
not really...it all depends on the specific virus and what whatever part is contaminated with, I guess. I'm not in med school anymore so I resigned my authority.
SKATASTIC
Old May 30th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
You know how if you kill certain bugs they give off a strong odor so the rest of its ilk will find you and then bug you too? I bet the same thing happens with aids and monkeys.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
HIV can be transmitted through the blood. . You don't have to eat a Green Monkey or have sex with it to contract it.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 30th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I can't tell if you're serious or not (damn internet), but why would you contract AIDS ONLY from the brains, when it's a sexually transmitted dieseise in your bloodstream?
My understanding was that the way that humans first contracted AIDS was from eating monkey brains or something of that nature. Then the brain eaters did the horizontal momba and eventually... We lost Freddy.

But I'm not a doctor.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
OMG YOU GUYS ARE NUTS! Please don't sustain any rumors on ******s and monkeys and AIDS.
Is a RoboCop.

Old May 30th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
IT'S TRUE! Wikipedia says so!
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:55 PM       
I think history is a bit fuzzy on AIDS before the whole promiscuous-French-Canadian-Flight-Attendant thing.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:02 PM       
Any animal virus gets transferred to humans via sexual contact
eg swine flu=some dirty mexican fucked a pig
AIDS=some african fucked an ape
Bird Flu= a dirty asian rooted a chicken (Tadao?)
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!