Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
Oh lord, you look like one of my old store managers.
Sucks to be him, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
Nobody was hurt, right?
Nope, seat belts were worn by all occupants, so the only casualty was the deer. Thanks for asking.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
BEN LINUS FROM "LOST"

SORT OF

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 05:21 AM       
Actually he looks more like a friend of mine from my college days. In my opinion, of course.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 05:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
Why is that?
BECAUSE SAM LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
OK. The photos were a big help, as they show the deer hair in the crunched up right front quarterpanel. We carry a $500 deductible on comprehensive, so it could have been much worse.

I'm just glad the car wasn't totaled. It's pretty old, and has quite a few miles, but it's a Honda, and they last forever.
Glad to hear. Honda's do last forever.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Hilux

these last forever
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:23 PM       
Ok. I'm gonna try this one last time.

This is back when my favorite shirt fit. My eyes are weird because the sun's in my face.

beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Nice picture, is your hair really that color or is it the sun? I love it.

The same thing happened to my three stooges t-shirt, that's why I cut it...now I only wear it around the house. *sob*
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
I'm one of a couple of Soulless Gingers here on imockery. My hair is more or less orange and then that color in the sun. Except one time I tried to dye it brown myself and it turned purple. But that's a long story.

I also found out that when you try to dye invisible eyebrows brown, it turns the skin under your eyebrows purple and that just looks stupid.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
Mine are white so I either use eyeshadow or an eyeliner pencil, just lightly. I don't want to look like I painted them on.

I tried to do mine black once and I got this really haggy purple color. Now I just look like a skunk because the blonde is coming back in, I just can't decide what color I want now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Yeah, I think light-colored hair like blonde or red is more or less clear and that's why the dark stuff doesn't take quite right.

I just came to terms with having invisible eyebrows.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
I think they suit your hair color, you don't want to have your eyebrows popping out at you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
Might as well have everything match. I don't bother covering the freckles either.

There was a lady where I used to work who dyed her hair this weird maroon color and constantly referred to herself as a redhead. Then she tried to lump me in with it, as in, "We redheads have to stick together." I kept my distance from her.

Anyway.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
She sounds like the kind of lady that would hug you awkwardly while saying that.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
A girl at work with black hair tried to dye her hair red. It's now a color not found in nature.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Yeah, I think light-colored hair like blonde or red is more or less clear and that's why the dark stuff doesn't take quite right.
defenitley true -- im a natural blonde and when I had dark hair (black, brown, dark red, etc) i always had to dye at least twice to get the correct depth. especially with red -- i had to dye it brown first to get the red to stay.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Red is hard to do. I've had mine turn out everywhere between orange and purple.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
wow purple? i had that happen once and i said "fuck it" and just left it :P

but i say yaay for you not hiding your freckles :D i have TONS of them, and i gave up trying to hide them years ago.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 06:49 PM       

I've been a mess lately.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Dad?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:52 AM       

SET A COURSE, MISTER ORTON
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 04:28 AM       
I keep forgetting Kitsa is a Ranga'. I imagine she looks like her avatar until she posts a picture, then I forget what she looks like after a few minuets once more.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 07:40 AM       
It's for the best.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
And while we're on the subject, the first time I noticed your avatar changed from smiling-and-facing-the-other-way, to grinning-and-facing-ME, I did a massive double take.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:05 AM       
heh heh heh.

I have about six variations that I change when the mood strikes. Most people don't notice.