Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tobacco View Post
Tales From the Hood. Far from a must see, unless you're a horror fan that has to watch everything the genre has to offer. That being said, though, it's entertaining and well worth the watch this time of year.
The movie that introduced me to the term "nigglings." Agreed, though--it's worth watching.

That was very funny. Well done.
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:30 PM       
Ha! Yes!

The first time I watched it, I remember thinking David Alan Grier as a villain was awkward as hell. It actually took me a minute to figure out whether or not his character was gonna be funny. Watching it this time, though, I imagined it was an "In Living Color" sketch, and he's pretty hilarious.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:46 PM       
Skyfall in one word: nonsensical.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:58 AM       
moonrise kingdom
love wes anderson moves, and this was his best
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:56 PM       
Elephant in the Living Room, a documentary.

Scary, because it's about here. Literally here, as in the area where I live. Freaky and sad documentary on the exotic animal industry. I know the reptile end of it to be true because I've been at several reptile shows that were busted (I used to raise chameleons).

Here's where it gets creepy- today, before I knew this documentary existed, I could have SWORN I saw a dead tiger by the side of the road. I thought it was a dead deer, but it had stripes. We were by it so fast I couldn't get a closer look.

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM       
the exotic pet store around here sells a damn monkey. wtf. i've never been, but apparently i have to go soon because they sell fruit flies and suddenly the dozens of fruit flies in my house are dead.

fuck pet stores.

jade warrior - a finnish/chinese wuxia-like? sounds interesting. oh, it's boring and shitty? dang.
Comic Artist in Training
WhiteRoseBrian is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:38 PM       
I took a friend to see Wreck-it Ralph and he brought a friend of his. You might think that the basic concept is abstract and unrelatable--at least I suspected as much at first--but in truth it turns into a solid picture. There was very good animation, well-done stereoscopic effects, plenty of gags that made both my companions laugh (not just the videogame-based gags), and a few genuine emotional moments. It proved to be a solid afternoon at the theater.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM       
Overheard in a Toys R Us next to a clearance rack of Hunger Games crap:

"Why don't they make toys for Hunger Games? Like, the bow and arrows or something?"

"*snort* Yeah, let's just give kids weapons."

...aaaaaaand point missed.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:47 AM       
i saw skyfall and while it's sort of weird it's still fun and javier bardem is freaking awesome in it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 05:45 PM       
Wreck-it Ralph is great! The story and jokes work whether or not you grew up with arcade games, the artwork is fantastic, and it's more of a movie that's okay for kids than a "kid's movie".
Oh, and King Candy is awesome.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:58 AM       
i loved wreck it ralph kinda helped that i didn't had to listen to sarah silverman lol

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 10:38 AM       
Oh, the joys of living in Mexico.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM       
lone wolf and cub 2
hellraiser 4
some other stuff
halfway through devils at the doorstep
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
people watch terrorvision is an 80s movie that's pretty much 80s condensated in a movie her listen to the song to get you pumped

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:14 PM       
wHaT?
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:15 PM       
It's coming out on Bluray early next year as a double feature with The Video Dead!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM       
Holy fuck. Huge fan of the anime. Can't take much of this seriously though. also it has Malcolm Mcdowell and the kid that played Rufio from Hook.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:57 PM       
hahahaah omg that thing is so hilarious.

you wer right about him not getting shot imeant to write you about that. Raul karateed that motherfucker up.

also i think my favorite thing about thismovie is how small kenshiro is. and also how gay he looks whenever he punches stuff.
why did they even make that movie

oh holy shit i forgot it had chris penn
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:03 AM       
hahahaa when he kills shin he says, "YOU RUINED MY LIFE SHIN"

theres so much other ifst of the northstar stuff.

look heres a newer fist of the northstar anime
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/hokut...ed-online-free
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:39 AM       
Rufio! Rufio! Rufio!
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:32 AM       
chaplin's circus

charlie chaplin great
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:46 AM       
Going to see Dredd later tonight. I'm pretty psyched. I'll down a few beers beforehand so I can handle all the manliness.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:59 AM       
Oh yeah, I saw Skyfall on Sunday.

Is prolly my second-favorite Bond movie and one of the best movies I've seen in a theater in a very long time. It beat Prometheus for me, this year.
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:17 PM       
lol one of the movie thaters pulled a shitty move every movie at every hour playing today is the new twilight

BANNED

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:39 PM       
theres another one?

i thought it was a trilogy shouldnt it be over by now?