Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
Can't see all the detail since my camera was 100 bucks about 4 years ago. My roommate is the one with all the cool cameras and accessories.
Spoilers!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 07:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I have the cheese from Rocko's Modern Life on my right bicep. He is the best character on the show.

I was going to get a jar of mayo on my left bicep, but eh, I have that space saved for something truly wacky in the future.
Holy shit! He's better than the salami and the bologna combined!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 10:44 AM       
My landlord is having the vents cleaned. It's not even 9AM on a Saturday morning. So fucking glad that I didn't get drunk last night and have to wake up to let these people in to drag a giant hose over to the furnace and start what sounds like a very old generator.

That was very funny. Well done.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It was MarioRPG who had to work at the crazy hotel, right?
I've worked at an mental health clinic (asylum). Did I make a thread about my stories? If not, I should have... there were a few good ones in all the crazy. But yeah, they do tend to have kind of a no bs policy. I didn't deal with any self-admits but once you are in there they want to do everything to make sure you are well and not going to be a danger to yourself / others. Then again things may be a little different where I was any how.

Also, k0k0 love the idea of the cheese tattoo. Man, it's been ages since I've seen that show.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
I remember you saying a few things about work, but Newman is throwing me off.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
I remember someone telling me the shaving cream was actually dinosaur sperm when I watched that movie for the 408738758347953874598374th time. I lol'd.

Edit: Or it might've been whipped cream. I don't member.

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jul 30th, 2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: FOR THE LOLZ
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
My landlord is having the vents cleaned. It's not even 9AM on a Saturday morning. So fucking glad that I didn't get drunk last night and have to wake up to let these people in to drag a giant hose over to the furnace and start what sounds like a very old generator.
:double entedre
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
I expected that.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
One of the rare times my dad was funny happened when my mom said something about the mean old lady across the street getting her vents out every year and he said, "She needs them blown out."

Ever since, I have equated vent-cleaning with an air hose up some mean old lady's cooter.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
One of the rare times my dad was funny happened when my mom said something about the mean old lady across the street getting her vents out every year and he said, "She needs them blown out."

Ever since, I have equated vent-cleaning with an air hose up some mean old lady's cooter.

I love when my parents do that
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
vents *blown* out, hard to concentrate when there's a pooping toddler in the vicinity
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 02:22 AM       
Hey GW, Actor Game's waiting. On the double, son

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 02:38 AM       
fucker

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 02:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
fucker
I know right. I feel like I'm in line to use the bathroom and there's nothing but ladies in front of me. (no offense ladies, but you're slow)
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 02:58 AM       
Maybe he's busy trying to find someone to hold his PURSE haha just kidding let's give the ladies a hand

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:41 AM       
THAT THREAD MADE ME REMEMBER HOW THE PROPHECY WAS MY FAVORITE VIGGO MORTENSON MOVIE EVER AND THAT NO ONE ELSE REMEMBERS HE WAS EVEN IN IT. THANK YOU YOUTUBE FOR BEING AT MY BECK AND CALL:

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 04:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Hey GW, Actor Game's waiting. On the double, son
Should we just skip him? You know he is going to give me David Tennant.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 07:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
(no offense ladies, but you're slow)

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 09:24 AM       
I haven't seen any of my mystery actor's movies, you guys are going to have to skip me until I download Spun and Scott Pilgrim today

Also, David Tennant has like one movie, I'd pick someone we can actually do the thread with.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Easy enough, right? Good. Don't fuck it up.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
70 percent of the time we'll just piss in the corner on the way in.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:49 PM       
I love the big splashes on either side of the urinal. It's so true.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 04:07 PM       
I've had friends who have had actual pissing contests to try and get the ceiling wet when drunk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 06:51 PM