Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
BUT NICE TRY AT THE STRAWMAN ARGUEMENT YOU POT SMOKIN DOOFUS :angry
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
IT'S NOT A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT, IT'S A HEMPMAN ARGUMENT.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
I BET THIS GUY OWNS HEMP SHOES OR SOMETHING EQUALLY GAY
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
HEMP SANDALS MADE WITH ORGANICALLY GROWN HEMP MATERIAL OR SOME SUCH HORSESHIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
I ROCK MY HORSESHIT ADOBE SANDALS TOO

ALSO I USED TO GROW POT
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 02:40 AM       
REAL TALK: I used to own a pair of hemp shoes made by a company called "simple" (ugh what a stupid hippie name). Those shoes were awesome until they fell apart
The Unicorn
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
AND THEN YOU SMOKED THEM.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Hemp contains very low amounts of cannabinoids. There would be no point.

Also Kahl, MY FRIEND uses hydroponics in a secret box in his closet, its pretty dope (lol) wut do you use?
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
never grown weed but I'm pretty sure I can/could make hash
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Hemp contains very low amounts of cannabinoids. There would be no point.
oh my god dude, you are so dense
Banned

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
hey ron hey man both our names end in i's man, seriously, what's up with that?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Im just sayin if you're tryin' to get trashed there is really no point in smoking hemp lol.

lol
The Unicorn
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
DENSER THEN THE FAT BUDS OF CHRONDO I GOT GROWING IN MY CLOSET MAN, AND THAT IS SO DENSE AND CRYSTALS ALL OVER AND IT'S GOOD SHIT MAN TIME TO WAKE AND BAKE BRAH
Prepare for time warp.
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
DENSER THEN THE FAT BUDS OF CHRONDO I GOT GROWING IN MY CLOSET MAN, AND THAT IS SO DENSE AND CRYSTALS ALL OVER AND IT'S GOOD SHIT MAN TIME TO WAKE AND BAKE BRAH
IM WIT THIS GUY

Pent, be there soon, I'm really working on my next 10 red pickles here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
hempman argument
Banned

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
one time i smoked weed that was laced with acid and then i saw my mom and threw up

this is total BS guys cause everyone knows it's impossible to lace weed with acid
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
maybe he was smoking acid that was laced with weed then
Banned

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
Prepare for time warp.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
this thread is really gross!!!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
yall grow that mad dank you hippies and/or beatnik faggots?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
You cunts have been pussy footin it this entire thread. Its time to get down to the mother fucking business.

Spoilers!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
what the fuck

why was this thread brought back to life you idiots