Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
I read a story not too long ago about a bunch of koalas dying off of chlamydia and koala-aids. I didn't even know koala aids existed
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
If I had an animal counterpart, I'd want this to be it.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:13 PM       
THE BADGERS YOUR FRIEND
MAKE FRIENDS WITHE BADGER
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
I put a stuffed badger with a big pink bow on it by the baby crib
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:33 PM       
You should sing her the badger song everyday
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Koala-aids looks alot like Kool-aid. OH YEAH!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 09:52 AM       
Sucks to evolve apart from the rest of the animal kingdom. Lots of endemic Australian animals are dying off now.

This may mean I can go outdoors without having to carry a gun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:23 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
If I had an animal counterpart, I'd want this to be it.

Jacks the food right out of a snakes mouth. THEN, when he is done with that, goes back and makes a meal out of the pissed off snake. That little dude is a fucking bad ass!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 01:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrels

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

GAHHHHHHHHHH
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:23 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 12:33 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 01:21 PM       
AWWW, HE THINKS HE'S PEOPLE.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 02:08 PM       
Oh I thought it was a mail order bride kind of thing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 01:54 AM       
he likes older ladies
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:36 AM       

Goddamn it I want a wolf for a babysitter of my kids.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 02:43 PM       

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
OH MAN, I LOVE THAT ONE!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Aye-Aye Threatened by Superstition

http://news.discovery.com/animals/ay...tion-life.html

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
I used to have to raise mudpuppies for school. They eat and eat and eat and eat and eat.

In Issac Asimov's Book of Facts it says that a deloused hedgehog wouldn't live long because fleas and lice provide "necessary stimulation of the skin". Really?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:16 PM       
Are they like goldfish in that they eat and pee and stabilize water environment for life to grow?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:22 PM       
I don't know. The water got pretty dirty and we had to have a special filtration system because normal bubble filters drive newts and salamanders insane. This was many, many years ago.

I just remember them eating and getting huge. They also had cute smiley faces and ultimately turned into this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
I wndoer if the make good pond cleaners.