Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
I used to have an albino african clawed frog who ate and ate and ate. She ate the male in her tank, then one day I was sitting at my computer a good 30-40 feet from the tank and saw a movement on the floor out of the corner of my eye...she was swimming across the carpet toward me, with carpet fiber stuck all over her.

Then one day she disappeared.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:01 PM       
I bet she is now a part of you. :stephen king
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:16 PM       
I hope not, that was one fucking creepy frog.

http://www.natureswindow.dk/RMI_DIAS/rmi01192.jpg
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
IT JUST WANTED A HUG!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:26 PM       
That's not a hug, that's how they stuff smaller frogs into their mouths.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:34 PM       
That's how I hug smaller Asians.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I used to have an albino african clawed frog who ate and ate and ate. She ate the male in her tank, then one day I was sitting at my computer a good 30-40 feet from the tank and saw a movement on the floor out of the corner of my eye...she was swimming across the carpet toward me, with carpet fiber stuck all over her.

Then one day she disappeared.

That would freak me out. But the upside is that she ate the male so there's that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Ohmygod is that a baby bison?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
IDK!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
It must be a new born 'cause its legs look wobbly. :3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 01:03 PM       
Turns out that it's a muskox!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
Who would have guessed it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:15 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:16 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
IT NEEDS MY KISSES
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
i could do without the high pitched tone, though

fucking headache inducing
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:37 AM       
I can barely hear it. I'm gon' deef.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
i have super-hearing IT'S THE ONLY POWER I SHARE WITH WOLVERINE
OH GOD
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
apart from the hirsutism
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:30 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
Shocked doctors in Sichuan, China, found the sea creature in the 59-year-old man's rectum after his death, it has been reported.
The 50cm long Asian swamp eel was allegedly inserted into the unnamed man's bottom, after he passed out drunk, by pals playing a prank on him.
Medics said the eel had devoured his bowels.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM       
i made a meme pic out of that bison

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2010, 03:09 PM       
he just looks so braced