Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 07:17 AM       
I don't know, the mods are known for their Draconian measures on these things.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
well I'M not gonna ban you, how's that
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 12:52 PM       
(I won't ban you either)
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
what does it take for the playa to get respect?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
dolla billz and acting like a man
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
Is shambrain right for me?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
Dear Willie,

Is shambrain like a lobotomy with Shamwow?
OH GOD
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM       
it's like getting a scalp massage... from Lucifer
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 12:05 PM       
Have you seen any good films lately willie?
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
nope
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why did you ignore Supfly345's question?

Love, The Leader
OH GOD
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
who said i did! i can answer two questions with one answer ;(
Esq.
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Dear Mr Willie, how did santa treat you? Did you get any nice gifts?
OH GOD
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 11:13 AM       
I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT
Esq.
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
Dear Willie,

How is your weather?
OH GOD
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
it's pretty clear today, yesterday there was frozen rain and i had to scrape it off my car windows before i could drive anywhere
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
If I die in I-Mockery, do I die in real life? Like in lawnmower man?
OH GOD
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
if you die in i-mockery you go back into your body unless your silver cord got cut by a githyanki or some shit
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 01:44 PM       
Hi Willie, is your job situation secure? You said it was all set last week, but I just wanted to be sure.
And, what game is your avatar pic thing from?
OH GOD
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
yeah my job is secure (i guess). i can't post from work unless i use my phoneternet though and that's kind of a pain because i work underground

and my av is from star control 2, one of the bestest space exploration games ever
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i work underground
?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 12:41 PM       
NORAD
OH GOD
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:37 AM       
the mailroom is in the basement
OH GOD
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:44 AM       
"it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me" w. ferrel as b. elf