Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 11:50 PM       
I thought 200 dollars an hour makes a person happy
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 03:40 AM       
Pern: I see what you're saying, I know intelligence often goes hand in hand with depression (hence my incredibly happy nature), I am just staggered at the amount of America's youth (if this board is any representation) actually on some kind of meication for it, and attempting suicide or whatever.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 05:29 AM       
I think the increased levels of anxiety, depression, and alienation are an inevitable consequence of modern life. We're allowed great control over who we are and what we become, but that's turned life into an ongoing exercise in self-definition, which can be very frustrating.

Oh, and adolescence generally blows.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 08:13 AM       
Meh. Sometimes I feel like I've hit a wall and I just can't improve any farther in certain areas, which gets me depressed, and then I convince myself that I can, and I get angry at myself for not having improved yet. At that point I consider suicide as a redeeming measure and way to enter a world where improvement is irrelevant. I just can't forgive myself for failing to reach my potential.

Other times I get angry when I think about our political structure, and then follow that anger with delusions of a bloody, violent revolution which I would never really endorse.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 08:44 AM       
Quote:
Meh. Sometimes I feel like I've hit a wall and I just can't improve any farther in certain areas, which gets me depressed, and then I convince myself that I can, and I get angry at myself for not having improved yet. At that point I consider suicide as a redeeming measure and way to enter a world where improvement is irrelevant. I just can't forgive myself for failing to reach my potential.

Other times I get angry when I think about our political structure, and then follow that anger with delusions of a bloody, violent revolution which I would never really endorse.

Somewhere between the said two states I measure my penis to catalogue it's continued growth, resulting in anger due to it failing to reach it's full potential.
The Center Square
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 08:59 AM       
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:07 AM       
OAO: If your penis tries to kill you (or itself), don't say you weren't warned.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:49 AM       
THAT WAS MUCH BETTER PERN DAWG THANKS G

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:50 AM       
No offense dude, but your suicide note was kinda boring.
Forum Virgin
bsx is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 11:16 PM       
you could have at least taken the time to choose someone at random to blame for it all. really, try to have some focus when you are writing, or don't write at all...that is unless you are the reincarnation of william s burroughs...and that just wouldn't make sense since he's only been dead since 1997...you'd only be 7 or so if you reincarnated right away.

"Gentle reader, we see God through our Assholes in the flashbulb of orgasm."

now that would be a great start for a suicide note...

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:22 AM       
Is "Assholes" some sort of allusion to something far greater like "Satan" or "The Great Sausage?"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 03:44 AM       
Maybe it was directed at someone and y ou just don't notice the conotations because you aren't me. And always keep in mind, time is an illusion, and your own mind is an influenza of some kind of cough medicine.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 04:05 AM       
COMING SOON TO NOVIRGINSALLOWED.COM

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:23 PM       
bsx made me lol.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 05:53 PM       
If I were going to blame anything for suicide, it would have to be whoever is responsible for the Lion clan's existence.
The Center Square
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
If I were going to blame anything for suicide, it would have to be whoever is responsible for the Lion clan's existence.
Stop plugging your shitty thread.
BANNED

Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:50 PM       
cool... i get something dedicated to me.