Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Presidential Procurer
A Bad Enough Dude is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 08:25 PM        Best comic character evs
Ok, gang, check it:

I'm not too big on Marvel, but they do own the most leet character evs, Batroc the Leaper. For those of you who are lame and haven't heard of this chap, I'll explain a bit more.

He's a Capt. America villain who can jump kind of far. Not really far or anything, just like over a decent sized puddle. Maybe 5-6 feet or so. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that Cap is already a lame character, so how lame is this Batroc, but you're incorrect. Not about Cap being lame, but about Batroc. He is so wicked sick that he has the flu. He always steals Captain America's shield and hides it. Cap says "Give it back, Batroc, or I'll punch you," to which Batroc replies "Never!!" Then Cap just punches him and Batroc says "Ok, it's over there..."

There you have it. Super awesome rokket zauce!
Anyhow, use this thread to post some off-the-beaten-path superheroes or villains you think are utterly silly.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 04:14 AM       
You seem to have borrowed most of your diction from this comic, too
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 08:56 AM       
I remembered a couple lame heroes from my old set of Marvel cards (1992)
Doug Ramsey AKA Cypher (the card turned out to be from an x-men set I had) was an x-men character that had the ability to speak and write any language after only minutes of hearing it, on the card (because of course I had to dig them out) it talked of his death and after further "research" via Google I see they have brought him back from the dead. With that mutant power I think he rather enjoyed being dead.

While I looked through the Marvel set for nostalgic reasons I stumbled upon Slapstick a hero the card describes with the power of a Saturday morning cartoon character, who doesn't just fight crime he plays cruel tricks on it! He is pretty much a poor man's Mask. At least he came out before the Mask movie (I am holding his 1992 rookie card) but he was many years later then the Mask's first appearance making Slapstick a cheap knock-off.

Last edited by The Doctor : Sep 26th, 2010 at 09:13 AM. Reason: changed pictures
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 10:00 AM       
Pretty sure the best comic character is Cheech Wizard, and I don't need to be zany for it to be true.