Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 04:08 AM       
Finally, an ounce of funny out of you losers! It only took like 5 posts in a row out of Blue*. Ha, you're not as bad as I thought.

Somehow I knew this would turn into a line of fat jokes, though. Cartoon amalgams are still not funny or creative.

*edit: interestingly enough, this funny came from his use of words and not shopped cartoon pictures. Just throwing that out there.

Last edited by DuFresne : Nov 13th, 2007 at 04:24 AM. Reason: I give more insight when I think of it!
Eyelobe is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 04:38 AM       
DuFresne, this is getting a little embarrassing. Show some honour in defeat...and lighten up while you're at it. Have some fun. Are you this much of a tight-ass in real life?

If you were capable of real insight, by the way, you would understand that humour is subjective. Personally, I don't find your condescending, cynical, stale brand of "funny" very appealing, but I am aware that some do.
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 05:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
Finally, an ounce of funny out of you losers! It only took like 5 posts in a row out of Blue*. Ha, you're not as bad as I thought.

Somehow I knew this would turn into a line of fat jokes, though. Cartoon amalgams are still not funny or creative.

*edit: interestingly enough, this funny came from his use of words and not shopped cartoon pictures. Just throwing that out there.
Hi DuFresne,

I am going to talk to you as if you were a normal person. Everybody has their own idea of what is funny. I myself don't think cartoon amalgams are truly all that "funny" in a big HA Ha kind of way, they just happen to be mildly amusing to me and some others. It's fun for us to take cartoon characters and mix them together. Is it creative? Maybe not all that much, after all we are using the creations of others. Fun? Definitely! As I said earlier I find this exercise satisfying in the same way that I like Halloween costumes and coloring books (you are never too old for coloring books) It's also fun the way having a favorite TV or movie character cross over and make a guest appearance in a different TV show is... it feels like a look into a parallel world, the universe expands a little. A lovely added bonus is I've gotten lot's of practice with Photoshop which has just today landed me a sweet part time job as art director for a sci-fi magazine that I am going to have a lot of fun with- I win-win. You'll certainly be pleased to know that I included 'Popeye the Aquaman' in the samples that went with my pitch! -That's me laughing my way to the bank folks! To quote Steve Martin, "I get paid for doing this."

Now back to you DuFrense, and your "funny" issues. Apparently you think it's funny to be obnoxious. Actually, I do find your particular brand of obnoxiousness kind of funny in limited doses but probably not in the 'good way' you would like. Making a complete prat of yourself with your picture was pretty good though, I enjoyed it for the sad bid for attention it was. When you were being creative, even in such a limited way, you were a lot more amusing than when you just walk in and say something to the effect of These all suck, you guys are dumb and untalented. That's just annoying and has no redeeming value here, there or anywhere. It makes people dislike you pretty much instantly and it shows meyou are a very unhappy person with soft hands who feels better only when he puts down others- it's really pathetic man, just think it through- how do you think others perceive you? You obviously do care, that's plain to see even through your 'I'm the sarcastic super cool critic guy' facade.

I guess maybe you are a masochist- you seem a lot happier now that I called you some nasty names. My pleasure, I just hope you weren't putting those gummy bear mitts of yours to work while I was doing it... Eww.

Anyway, fuck off.
Seeker of Clams
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 05:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyelobe View Post
DuFresne, this is getting a little embarrassing. Show some honour in defeat...and lighten up while you're at it. Have some fun. Are you this much of a tight-ass in real life?

If you were capable of real insight, by the way, you would understand that humour is subjective. Personally, I don't find your condescending, cynical, stale brand of "funny" very appealing, but I am aware that some do.
Eyelobe my friend, this IS Dufresne's 'real life'. Behold, and be glad you are you.
Seeker of Clams
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:17 AM        Let's get something straight-
Quote:
Okay, first of all: you're quite a tard if you think I'm spending any more time on this than I have. I have neither the time, the effort, nor the need to post anything else to prove my point. You unemployed 30-somethings with enough time on your hands to shoop around on some cartoon characters may not remember what this implies (assuming you ever knew in the first place, which is probably a stretch for most of you), but I have a paper due Wednesday for a class in my major.
Besides that: My posts were not meant to be "serious entries into this heralded contest among men ," but rather they were to show that an untrained joe with ms paint can do in little over an hour and a half what you guys seem to believe is an excellent display in creativity. Your response pic really exemplifies this, by the way. I really didn't use anything outside the skillset of a fifth grader insofar as my visual presentation, and neither have you in anything here.

That said: I WIN BY DEFAULT BECAUSE I'M LESS OF A SUCKY PERSON THAN YOU.

ACTUALLY: we both lose because this is retarded to begin with.

Edit: (I started righting this before I noticed eyeguy's latest reply so some of it is a reply to his post before that, encase anyone needed that cleared up)
I was too busy laughing at Eyeball's winning picture of DuFreshman earlier to read the quoted post thoroughly. I'm glad I did because it lowers him to a new level of contempt.

Attention DuFresne:

I graduated in the top 100 of my Very Large and Well Regarded University with a major in English Education and a minor in Japanese language, which I speak fluently. I have lived in three different countries, I currently live in Bangkok in the literal lap of luxury. I am an extremely successful entrepreneur who has reached a point in my life where I take on creative writing and art jobs that pay more in a day than you could hope to make in a year at your job cleaning up lunch trays in the cafeteria, just for fun. I am more intelligent, well spoken and attractive than you in the way that cars are a more advanced and comfortable mode of transportation than pogo sticks.

The kicker was when you stated: "I have a paper due Wednesday for a class in my major" as your excuse for gracelessly withdrawing from the contest because you are all talk and no talent and we were exposing that. Then you have the AUDACITY to represent the people legitimately engaged in this topic's stated activity as "unemployed 30-somethings" with time on our hands! Oh, I'm making time for you now, you are very special. But don't let us keep you from your destined date with failure! Good luck with your C- piece of shit paper, just from reading your self indulgent and humorless posts I can see you are a shitty writer who is incapable of expository thought. The proff will dock you points simply because she/he thinks you're a pretentious, ignorant twit and can't stand you. It's people like me who pay your financial aid and who get stuck with the bill when you default on your student loans because you can't even get a job mopping up at the McDonald's in the airport. If your major was behaving like an ass you'd be magna cum laude , bloated pasty hands down!

So here you are taking up space at a community college and instead of writing your paper you are taking pictures of yourself with a paper cut-out of your crappy avatar over your head soliciting homosexual blowjobs- Brilliant! The folks back home must be so proud, you are a real scholar you are, oh yeah!

I have a new definition of Loser and you are its illustration. Congratulations on revealing to me that there are even bigger morons in the world than I had previously thought possible!

By the way, Eyelobe totally won the contest you mealy mouthed excretion- you were disqualified for wimping out when you were LOSING and for your total lack of anything resembling character.

I'm going to go bang my bondage loving sex-toy girl now just to let off some steam. Maybe I'll write your name on her ass cheek with a magic marker as a reminder of how utterly superior I am in all ways to you.

PS- My apologies for the off topic posts- considering the flagrant rudeness that has invaded this innocent art topic I think my responses are understandable. More amalgams on the way!!!

Last edited by Blue Gularis : Nov 13th, 2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: I just thought of this one- DuFailure!
Resident Lurker
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:39 AM       
Okay, you got me. Seriously, that was awesome. I don't think we've had a nice insult like that around here for a LONG time. You've honestly started my day off bright!

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 02:57 PM       
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 06:24 PM       
So, DooDooFresne takes the time to take a picture, put it in his computer, modify it, type "Nyah Nyah! I win!", and then takes MORE time to post again, at length, about how he "WORKS FOR A LIVING" and doesn't have time for this because "I HAVE TO WORK ON MY PAPER FOR MY MAJOR".

So ya basically spent at least an hour or two to call a couple of people a retard. I would have just ignored the sons of bitches, and did my paper, if it was SO DAMN IMPORTANT!!!

And I already heard "Jedi's Cum" this week, ya plagarizing dungheap!

Good luck on your paper. I'm sure you'll do fine, if you're majoring in "Sucking Cocks Of Crackheads At The Greyhound Bus Station For Five Dollars A Piece".

Nobody EVER claimed that what we're doing is any type of Fine Art. Why do peeps feel a need to say "Oh, God! This is SO retarded!". You people can state the obvious with excellence. I've never heard obvious-staters better than you.

We're doing what makes us laugh. If someone else laughs, fine. If they don't, fine. I never expected ANYONE though, to become an uppity faggot about something that is, straight-up juvenile.

But I guess DuFriendless is an uppity faggot, otherwise he wouldn't have posted a picture (that he doesn't have time for) of himself holding a sign that says "Suck My Cock", addressed to another male.
Resident Lurker
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM       
Alright, not to perpetuate this churning suckpool or anything, but if you want to talk plagiarism you may want to consider the fact that everything you just said was already said much better by Blue. ;<

Back to work!

Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
Alright, not to perpetuate this churning suckpool or anything, but if you want to talk plagiarism you may want to consider the fact that everything you just said was already said much better by Blue.
You're right. In my defense, I had not seen this thread since yesterday, because I WORK FOR A LIVING! So, I posted before I found out there was actually a page 3!

So, are you gonna post an amalgam or are you just gonna micro-manage my ass like the peeps at work do?
Seeker of Clams
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Oh my God! Guitar Woman is actually a MIME! I'm going to call you Marcel... or is it Marcella?

Somehow it's no surprise. I certainly like the little shitbird better this way, as opposed to the usual keening whine of "Shut this topic down and ban all the people who fought back when I shot my shitty mouth off!"

I have seen a trend here where the sickly Guitar Woman/DuFlabhands shut-in albino video game addict types think Imockery is somehow 'theirs' and obnoxiously spam topics where normal people are talking in a futile attempt to chase off the people who threaten their fragile egos.

I bet they didn't expect to get such a beating from we cartoon amalgam makers! ...the only thing is DuFreaky seems to actually like the abuse.

Eww.
Seeker of Clams
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
You're right. In my defense, I had not seen this thread since yesterday, because I WORK FOR A LIVING! So, I posted before I found out there was actually a page 3!

So, are you gonna post an amalgam or are you just gonna micro-manage my ass like the peeps at work do?
JediScum, what you said was dead on right. I've never seen any thing like this in any forum ever. This place is infested with maggots that have somehow grown into something resembling human form. Hold your head high my friend.

Amalgamate and conquer!
Seeker of Clams
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Alright, not to perpetuate this churning suckpool or anything, but if you want to talk plagiarism you may want to consider the fact that everything you just said was already said much better by Blue. ;<

Back to work!
Perpetuating churning suckpools is obviously a way of life for you.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:21 PM       
Mad Max? Is that you?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:28 PM       
Also, DuFresne, you might as well give up. A stupid person will not stand down no matter how much logical arguements you bombard him with, and he will go on mentally mastrubating and shouting I WON I WON HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR after everything you say. It's sort of like arguing with a 6 year old who is ABSOLUTELY SURE that 10 times 10 is 20, and will dissolve into a screaming waily tantrum if you oppose him for too long.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:32 PM       
You misspelled "Phooey," by the way.

Idiot.
Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:42 PM       
The Patrick Stewart pic by Guitar Woman actually made me laugh. Props. I even saved it 'cause I'm a Next Generation nerd. DuFruckface wishes he had the style of Guitar Woman. So..... since tomorrow is my day off (we get those when we WORK FOR A LIVING), I may either work on the Ultron-5 thang or... get more drunk than I already am. Tough call.

Inspired by GW, though, here's where I see this thread so far. JediScum, Blue Gularis, and eyelobe. As pictured below

I don't care about who is who. I think ya get the idea.

Did you notice the anime fans, whiners, and people accusing others of being afflicted with Down's Syndrome in the background? No? Huh! That's odd. Maybe it's because THEY'RE GONE!! 50 miles down the road. Assholes.
Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:55 PM       
Quote:
Also, DuFresne, you might as well give up. A stupid person will not stand down no matter how much logical arguements you bombard him with, and he will go on mentally mastrubating and shouting I WON I WON HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR after everything you say. It's sort of like arguing with a Guitar Woman who is ABSOLUTELY SURE that 10 times 10 is 20, and will dissolve into a screaming waily tantrum if you oppose him for too long.
You misspelled "masturbating"

Booger-eater

"how much logical arguements" is also bad grammar.

Monkeynuts

And "HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" is supposed to have FIFTEEN 'R's

Doody-head
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 09:07 PM       
It was going to be "How much logic" but I changed my mind halfway through typing it then forgot to proofread it.

You'll forgive me if I don't care how my posts read in a thread like this
Resident Lurker
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 09:22 PM       
Have I reached GW's level of style yet?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 09:24 PM       
Mock Wars Forum plz, guys. Thanx.
Resident Lurker
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 09:31 PM       
If only...

Creepy Old Fart
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 10:01 PM       
I wanted to tweak this a bit more but... I guess the general idea is there. So!

Whaddya get when you cross Ultron - 5 with Dora the Explorer?!?

Yeah, you guessed it! You get

COMPUTADORA!!! (groans are heard from kilometers away)

And becuase I'm a nice guy, here's something the hecklers will like

Laugh it up.
Eyelobe is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 10:32 PM       
Seeker of Clams
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Also, DuFresne, you might as well give up. A stupid person will not stand down no matter how much logical arguements you bombard him with, and he will go on mentally mastrubating and shouting I WON I WON HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR after everything you say. It's sort of like arguing with a 6 year old who is ABSOLUTELY SURE that 10 times 10 is 20, and will dissolve into a screaming waily tantrum if you oppose him for too long.
I guess the mime thing was short lived.

Guitar Woman: Blah blah blahblahblahblahblahblahblah blah blah blah blah