Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 10:04 AM       
my firefox died and have to use google chrome now. haven't figured out how to copy images in it yet.

:AIRHORN
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
BUT THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT HOW SAD WE ARE

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE LESS FAGGY

SO INSTEAD ILL POST ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BUTTS

CLICK FOR NSFW BUTT

http://files.brobible.com/archive/Bu...chevalier1.jpg

man that's a good butt

too bad that's like the only good part of that gay movie
what movie is this

nvm it says in the filename i think
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
Is it weird that I've never heard of the genre "powerviolence" until today?

Really lame, btw

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
I'd never heard of it til you said that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
What even is that?
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Is it anything like ultraviolence, like from Clockwork Orange?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
It just sounds like contrived angry music (like all that stuff ending in "-core") that no one listens to anymore after they turn 14

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
Powerviolence can be really funny, though

Check oug Deep Shit's "Creepin while you sleepin". The samples alone make me laugh
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
Listen to goatwhore then.

Albacore is the way to go.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:23 PM       

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
s. jogs died
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
i mean jobs whoops
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM       
OH WELL >:)

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Okay guys, I'm in the church of Micheal Ian Black here. There are no Judaism pitchmen.

After work I got to my car and was warming up the engine when a fellow was all like "Hey buddy can I ask you something?" so I rolled down my window thinking it might be someone down on their luck and their car needs a jump and he hands me a slip and says "You're invited to a church get together you can come if you want." So being the nice guy I am I replied "I'm not really looking for a religion, in fact I'm personally not ready to do any philosophical exploration yet." He just waits until I finish then says "Well it's not a religion, it's about being with God" so I just nod and wait for him to leave and he's all "Hey check this out it's like a comic book" I'm easily mistaken way under my actual age and for some reason I think that's why he decided to use the term "comic book" well anyways he eventually leaves and I start driving off. I turn onto the road and in front of me is a mid-sized S.U.V. and I see the American Flag and next to it is the Star of David. I don't know why the American Flag stood out to me in this story but I definitely know I didn't talk to that guy. Plus he had a military sticker as well.

Seriously, I'm probably a lot nicer than I should be. He's not anywhere near my department and the place is closing down. I may have to wait until next week if he decides to "find" me.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
I would have been all "I'm a member of the Temple of Set, why don't you come to one of our services and sacrifice a goat?".
You may already be there.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
People who do that shit are incredibly irritating. Don't feel bad about driving off, if he was being pushy he deserved it anyway, and I'm sure you're not the first person who ignored him.

I used to have guys come into my work all the time and ask me if I was a Christian while I was behind the counter. That shit's low when you're a captive audience.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
Bert Jansch died, too.
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
SO DID DONALD CAMPBELL SR., WHO GIVES A SHIT

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
Dead people are dead.
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
FOREVER AND NEVER COMING BACK

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
rip tupac
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
rip ghandi
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
Hey, at least no matter what, my life rules more than those people. Except tupac, that fucker's still releasing more albums and getting his dick sucked on tape more dead than I am.

But at least I can still do this! You can't see, but I'm totally jackin it right now.
OH GOD
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
RIP RICHARD DUNN (