Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No, you will always be naive.
Ah well, tough luck for me them.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
You know how your little brother likes to lean on you when you guys are on the couch. I bet you like to see if he gets a little boner every time you brush your tit on him.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
i bet you like jacking off to that scenario in your head, tadao, you incestual fucking jap. What's with you japs and incest, huh? YOU JUST HAD TO TAKE HONORING YOUR ANCESTORS TO SUCH A DEPRAVED DEPTH DIDNT YOU

the modern world
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 02:49 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Someone wanted a picture of Airforce One flying by the Statue of Liberty.

Of course they couldn't tell the citizens that a huge airplane was going to be flying really low and flashbacks of 9/11 may or may not happen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
President Obama Sets Rules on Ethics and Transparency

"I will also hold myself, as president, to a new standard of openness," he said, by signing the Executive Order on Presidential Records.

Going forward, he said, "any time the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the attorney general and the White House counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so. It will be ... withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well grounded in the Constitution."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...ent-oba-3.html

President Obama moves to block release of detainee abuse photos

"Last week, the President met with his legal team and told them that he did not feel comfortable with the release of the [Pentagon] photos because he believes their release would endanger our troops, and because he believes that the national security implications of such a release have not been fully presented to the court," an administration official said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...se_photos.html
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Being president requires an erosion of ideals.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM       
Yeah, I'm usually harder on Dems because they raise hopes way to high in order to win elections.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 03:05 PM       
He isn't going back on his word so much. That is why I included the second part to the quote that the media is leaving out.

"any time the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the attorney general and the White House counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so. It will be ... withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well grounded in the Constitution."

I guess I'm just pointing out the great misleading of Obama.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:08 PM       

"I have an idea for the economy. Lets be responsible with our funds. Now I know what you are all thinking... Isnt this an old idea? The answer is yes! But we have never stuck to it before. So I propose we instead call it PAYGO. It sounds new, it sounds fun; and America likes new and fun. Maybe this time around we will get it right. See... CHANGE. Right there. I deliver what I promise."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
I really miss ol slick Willie. He did what politicians do while improving our standard of living. As far as politics go, it was win/win. Accept that I got married under his rule and married people with no kids payed out the ass in taxes. That was my own dam fault though.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
I think slick Willie should run again. If for no other reason that for laughs.

"America. We had some good times you and I. Why cant we have that back? I have set out a couple rounds of the ole' song and dance. Legally we could tango again. Just think about it America. You know you want to. We could have more fun than a fat girl bobbing for caramel covered sausage. If you know what I mean... "
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Fuck, I read that in my head with his voice and swooned.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Legally we could tango again.
It's a two term limit forever, not just two in a row.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:00 PM       

"SHHHhhhhhhhhh......"