Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:40 PM       
To Chojin: Oh, please forgive me for being ignorant of the "old boards". I am so humbled for not knowing about something I couldn't know about, and someone had to be a dickhead about informing me. I wish I was more like you. I wish I could know everything about everything like you do. Oh the thought of being the mighty, know everything Chojin. Respected by all, loved by the women, fist fucked by the men, revealed as an asshole, pimp-smacked by old ladies... Actually, that would probably really suck. I'm amazed you don't just go ahead and swallow a gun barrel.

I asked about your stolen fox pic because the more I see it, the more I like how it was drawn. Then looking at your site, I figured you couldn't have drawn it.

As far as my "elaborate works of ass" go, I told you, I'm doing this stuff for the hell of it. If I put more time into it, it would be a waste. If you are referring to my actual job I should clarify. I'm not a freelancer and I am not contracted. I am a full-time, employed graphic designer. That means they pay me to play with Photoshop all day. Kinda like how you pay hookers to play with your nezzos for ten minutes, only I get paid more and actually enjoy what I'm doing. I have a feeling that Adobe would be far more interested in your stealing their program than me legally using it, Eric Yockey.

And I am sorry to hear that Demonette looks like your mom. I must have seen her at a strip club some time back and the image burned itself into my brain. How's the old bitch doing? She still fucking those donkies for shots of tequilla? She sure is stretchy. Tell her I said "hi".
And rather than do this in a seperate post, I think I'll address you now Les. You are mistaken. Idiots are what you and your other little fuck buddies are. You are arguing incessantly with me, trying to convince me that I suck at Photoshop. Why are you this stupid? Why can't you tell that I am baiting you? My confidence isn't so fragile that your pissant comments will do anything but encourge me. Fuck you. Tell me more how I suck. I'll just do more.

I'm sorry you are "very, very sad". Don't cry. Someone loves you, even though they are wrong.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch33
I am a full-time, employed graphic designer. That means they pay me to play with Photoshop all day.
So why aren't you any good at it yet?

Quote:
I have a feeling that Adobe would be far more interested in your stealing their program than me legally using it, Eric Yockey.
NOOOOO! WILL I GET SENT TO INTERNET JAIL NOW?

By the way, have I ever told you that I do tons of illegal drugs, sell tobacco to minors, and plan to brutally rape and murder the President, AMELIO ESTEFAN MACDONALD?
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:00 PM       
Um. Yeah. I'm AMELIO ESTEFAN MACDONALD. But did you tell your mom "Hi" for me? Ask her if she remembers me. I'm the one that helped her into her special saddle. She's kinky.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:11 PM       
You know what would really be scary? If you used all this information on me I have readily available on my web site, on yellowpages.com to get my address. THAT SURE WOULD SHOW ME WHO I'M DEALING WITH

I'm not saying your art is bad to make you feel insecure or even because I don't like you. It is honest-to-god crap and I don't deign to participate in a penis measuring contest with you in the girls' locker room over it, considering that the only effort I put into my encounters with you is proportional to the personal entertainment it affords.

PS. I have a feeling that Adobe would be far more interested in your usage of maternally-related one-liners than me illegally using their product, Leslie Carpenter.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
You are arguing incessantly with me, trying to convince me that I suck at Photoshop. Why are you this stupid? Why can't you tell that I am baiting you?
HAHAHA SKETCH33 IS A MASTER AT BAITING

Nobody is trying to convince you that you suck at photoshop. Because you do suck. I don't give a rat's ass if you think you're any good, because you're not. You're not very good at all.

And why do you think you're baiting us? You consider "baiting" to be posting shitty pictures you made in photoshop so that everyone can tell you how much you suck? BOY YOU SURE SHOWED US I AM SO EMBARRASSED THAT YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU AREN'T GETTING MAD ON A MESSAGE BOARD

And nobody is arguing with you. You're the only person arguing. This is not an argument:

"Here is a crappy picture I made in photoshop"
"It sucks."
"No you're mistaken it's very good because I do photoshop professionally"
"But that sucks."
"Why don't you post something better oh wait you won't because you suck and your just jealous"
"But I did. And it was better than your's."
"You're just jealous why are you arguing don't you know you're losing what is wrong with you I'm just so much better than you I'm not a virgin and I paid the full price for my Photoshop."
"But you suck."
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:42 PM       
Ahhh, Chojin-monkey! Baby! Goofy-fucker! I'm not the one that started insulting moms:

Quote:
...for drawing naked, disproportionate pictures of my mom DANCING IN HELL WITH A POORLY-SHADED SICKLE?
I just did it better. Don't start to tear up now. Your mom still loves you no matter how many donkies she's had. Plus, all that extra room she has helped her to steal that new TV for you. And on really cold nights she can be your sleeping bag.

As far as finding out who you are, I really could care less, unless I wanted to drive by and laugh at someone. I just wanted to point out that you were a stupid fuck to admit that you commited a theft that Adobe does prosecute for when your information is so easily available. Silly Chojin.

And for you to measure your penis, it would require a depth caliper, and more time than it's worth.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:51 PM       
Jesus, that sucked.

So I'm guessing, according to John Cleese, people who are witty are better than you?
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:53 PM       
Chojin i don't see how you can judge anything anyone has done on this thread when you haven't even posted a pic. Oh wait you did. The one that "sketch" did. That was sooo fucking hilarious i almost fell off your mom with laughter.
Seriously, who the fuck are you??? You belittle other peoples work with lame ass comments and all you've done is Pop'n Death. Pop'n Death couldn't be gayer if he wore an ass for a hat.
As for me "backing up sketch" yeah i do, because jamesman and the rest of the posse from the back of the short bus keep harassing him. Here's a tip chojin, why don't you and jamesman and mr.adventure stop the circle jerk for a minute and do something...
Quote:
good, and funny, and good
that would at least prove you have some ability. As it is chojin, you fucking suck.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:57 PM       
Les is still less:

Now that was a fun post. It was actually well thought out. Funny though, I never said anything about any of you being jealous.

Quote:
You're not very good at all.
Ouch. Such a way with words. It may be my turn to cry now. (thinking of how bad I suck at Photoshop because king dink and his pussy posse say so)... nope. nothing. I must have used up all my tears from laughing at you silly shits. Oh well.

I almost forgot! What a fantastic useage of the play on word for masturbate. it was soooo clever! Let's see, how did it go?
Quote:
Why, I'll bet you are the first nuckledragger to think of that! I think I know your secret though. You were sitting there, fondling your little swizzle stick, reading my post and thinking, "I wish I could think of something clever to say." Then you read the word "baiting" and thought, "Hey! That's almost like what I am doing RIGHT THIS SECOND! That's clever, isn't it? I'll call him a masterbator, and that will lessen my sin in God's eyes because He favors clever people! And then I'll call Sketch a virgin and nobody will really know I'm really talking about myself!" Oh, you clever little Les than zero.

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I get it Les Waste! Master Baiting, kinda sounds like masturbating! That's the funniest fucking thing i've ever heard!!!! And to think that if your father had done more of that we wouldn't have to deal with what could have been just another nut stain on your mom's back, you.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:09 PM       
You should enter a joke getting contest

And everybody already knows Sketch and Xandor are the same person, so just stop trying to fool everybody.

Why don't you post something that doesn't suck? I'm sure people will stop questioning your professional photoshop skills if you could prove you're good at it.

Quote:
Here's a tip chojin, why don't you and jamesman and mr.adventure stop the circle jerk for a minute and do something...
:contradiction
- Outerspacekid
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:20 PM       
Out of everyone in the fucking world, Xandor and Sketch are the last two people who should be insulting other people's creativity. How quickly did they resort to mom jokes? How quickly did they resort to such "creative" name-calling such as Jameson, James*cough*man, Less Waste, etc?

Honestly, this is just going beyond sad. I think we may need to have a true battle of wits in the Mock Wars forum.

Don't worry, you two. We'll let you borrow some of ours.

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:25 PM       
Same person? wtf is wrong with you? You see Les Waste, normal people can have friends and don't have to make due with their internet lackeys.
Quote:
You started the master baiting thing, retarded.
Quote:
Why don't you post something that doesn't suck?
And why don't you, nut stain?

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:28 PM       
Why are you wanting to go to mock wars? Is it because you know you can't do shit with photoshop?

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:30 PM       
Jamesman, I'm sorry for my last post. All you really can do with photoshop IS shit. I didn't want to take that away from you.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:44 PM       
Well, for about a page and a half now, we've been putting you and your buddy in your place, which is very unfair to McClain. We might as well move it somewhere else, where fewer people will have to be subjected to your idiocy.

As for my skills, why are you still on that? I really have nothing to prove to you two. I know that my work is better than yours. And it is, in fact, shit. I'll give you a minute or six to figure that comment out.

Now, just shut up, and give McClain his thread back. We can own you and Sketch up and down this block, so we might as well do it in a more fitting forum: WHINY GOTH KIDS!

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Borrow some of your what, retardation? I know you have a lot of it, but if I were you,(thank god im not) I wouldnt be so quick to let others borrow any when it's all you've got going for you.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandor2783
Quote:
You started the master baiting thing, retarded.
And you didn't get the joke, Sketch. Which means you also didn't get the "You should enter a joke getting contest" joke. You also used retarded as noun.
- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:57 PM       
My bad with the noun. I ment to say retard, but I can call you
handi-capable if you prefer.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
Jesus, that sucked.

So I'm guessing, according to John Cleese, people who are witty are better than you?
And I guess that leaves you out entirely. You got me feeling so bad that I was thinking of changing my tag line. How does this sound?

"Les likes to lick the urinals at the bus station. While they are being used. For money. He says it beats working and the tips are good."
- Everyone

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 08:55 PM       
Ewwww, bus stations! I alaways said that Les was gay put that's Pop'n Death gay.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:01 PM        ...
Sketch, xandor... You two fags are ruining my thread. And you both suck balls at manipulating images. I'm not saying that in defense of anyone, but I'm saying it because apparently you have Carpal Tunnel syndrome and Parkinson's. I'm not claiming to be the best in the world, but I could conjure up better work while masturbating with both hands and forks in my eyes.
Quit trying to be a smartass. Just shut the fuck up. Post your goddamn pictures and quit trying prove yourself to everyone. And quit swinging on sketch's nuts xandor. It's not very becoming of an 8-year-old.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
How quickly did they resort to mom jokes? How quickly did they resort to such "creative" name-calling such as Jameson, James*cough*man, Less Waste, etc?

Honestly, this is just going beyond sad. I think we may need to have a true battle of wits in the Mock Wars forum.

Jamesman, your deep-kissing budy Chojin started the mom jokes, in this thread for that matter. I also recall him calling Xandor "Xanadu" a while back. And what I said was "Les is still less" Now if I was going to play with "Waste" I would possibly say he's a "Waste of space, air and sperm". As for taking this to the mock wars forum, why? You're getting your ass handed to you here, why take it anywhere else? If you are worried about how McClain feels about his thread staying near the top of the list, we can always take it to my thread where all you little boys who dream of one day touching a boobie that isn't your mom's have already posted.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:14 PM       
is there some rule about making characters for the sole purpose of having conversations with yourself? maybe there should be.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:19 PM        Re: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
Sketch, xandor... You two fags are ruining my thread. And you both suck balls at manipulating images. I'm not saying that in defense of anyone, but I'm saying it because apparently you have Carpal Tunnel syndrome and Parkinson's. I'm not claiming to be the best in the world, but I could conjure up better work while masturbating with both hands and forks in my eyes.
Quit trying to be a smartass. Just shut the fuck up. Post your goddamn pictures and quit trying prove yourself to everyone. And quit swinging on sketch's nuts xandor. It's not very becoming of an 8-year-old.
I'm genuinely sorry McClain. I could tell from your sample pic with the TNMT toys that you do have exceptional PS skills. I wasn't aware that you were requesting submissions from people and then tolerating Jamesman shit talking anyone who actually posts who isn't one of his buddies. Now that I know the score, you don't have to worry about me posting in your thread after this. It would have been nice if you had said something a bit sooner though. Peace.