Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 11:12 PM       
lol
like modern day whites are the same as past whites. Anyway, it's not exactly as if conquering a land and kicking out the natives is something specific to whites.

seriously why do you even talk about Nietzsche you have huge flaw in your personality and that's that you live in something like a temporal/biased illusion of reality rather than seeing anything beyond it. That's why you're not a philosopher.

It should be interesting to see you try to respond to any of this really the argument doesn't even have anything to do with men being innocent anymore. we won. you said they are. I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll keep arguing side points which is a logical fallacy again and you've been doing that a lot you lose ok game over you've been in logical fallacy land forever it's over.
that's probably why you were better not talking about logic and philosophy or whatever you said otherwise you had "Artistic Credibility".
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 01:51 AM       
If natives killed all you whites and stuck the remainders on the shittiest pieces of land in the country, in the meantime stealing your homes,
Do you think you'd have nice feelings about the killers of your ancestors?
I'm Apache and Seminole
Apaches were wild as hell, but gawddamn, we were fighters. Supposedly I'm a descendent of Geronimo.

Quote:
like modern day whites are the same as past whites. Anyway, it's not exactly as if conquering a land and kicking out the natives is something specific to whites.
An ENTIRE CONTENT AND RACE OF PEOPLE?
Show me one example of a CONTENT being wiped out.
You cannot.

Quote:
seriously why do you even talk about Nietzsche you have huge flaw in your personality and that's that you live in something like a temporal/biased illusion of reality rather than seeing anything beyond it. That's why you're not a philosopher.
Everyone is biased. You have to be biased in order to get through life.

If you’re in L.A. , and see a gang of baddass bikers that would rape you on one side of the street,
and a priest on the other,
which side would you choose to walk on?

Quote:
Red Herrings, Ignatio Errechi, circumstantial ad hominem and probably a few others.
Well, lets see some citations.

Quote:
Most murders are commited by "Accident"? Isn't that MANSLAUGHTER?
Whatever you want to label it, killing a person by accident is the same damn thing.
I noticed how you so conveniently skipped the logical points I made, and went straight for the use of a definition.
Yet another technique of politions. Instead of addressing the given issue, they deflect the argument by parsing words.

Quote:
Whites are the most manipulative race?
That's retarded. What about the black people who sold their black brothers to america? What about the egyptians who had slaves as well... just because white people had slaves and treated people like shit doesn't mean they are ALL necessarily inherently as per the genes manipulative jerks. Correlation does not equal causation. Another logical fallacy of sorts.
I never stated that ALL whites were manipulative. I stated that they are the most manipulative race.
I urge you to think before you let your asslips go wild.

Quote:
Plus, WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE MEN, AND MOST OF THEM WERE MEN, AND IF IT WAS MOSTLY WHITE MEN WHO MANIPULATED BLACKS AND NOT WOMEN THEN YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS NOW BUNK
There are an equal amount of white males and white females.
As a matter of fact, there is a larger female than male population.
If you want to initiate your circular logic again, then so be it.
Women manipulate because of their comforting and trusted position is society.
Politics>passion>seduction>enticement>entrapment.
Have you beat that dead horse enough?
Quote:
SO SHUT UP.
Yes, a scholarly attitude indeed
Quote:
You know, biological causes for defiance were pretty much thrown out the window over 20 years ago.
WOW!! 20 YEARS!! Now THAT’S a long time. Shall I bring the Gallelian biography into this?
emional people are driven by adolescent mores? What does that have to do with her question?
Gabriella’s Guide to Reading (for ninnies)
Get Sober
Read subject carefully
Have understanding of clauses and phrases
Re-read until you grasp concept.

Quote:
Women are bitches sometimes, so it means they must all be manipulative bitches?
I will repeat myself for the sake of philosophy.
Use of the words "all" "always" "never" "nobody" and "everybody" are the ultimate fallacies. I did not state that they are ALL manipulative, but instead that they are genetically inclined to, an usually do, manipulate.
Quote:
I bet you impress idiots all the time.
I’m impressing you enough for you to keep talking.
I guess I DO impress idiots.
You’re just pissed because You were a test subject, and now you’re sadly trying to beat my ass into next Tuesday, the only results being your demonstration of an inability to grasp concepts, your only defense being the parsing of words, with ignorance towards ideas.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 02:22 AM       
You don't get that we already won because you admitted that men aren't innocent and that they also manipulate.

you commited a logical fallacy whenever your argument changed from men being innocent and women corrupting them to anything else it's called a red herring where you change the subject and act like you proved something true but actually all you proved true was a subject that was never being discussed because you know in the original discussion you were getting your ass kicked.

such as your last post.
BANNED

Old Mar 16th, 2007, 02:23 AM       
ps i think what you mean is CONTINENT

yea i didn't learn that word till after i got my PHD so I can relate
BANNED

Old Mar 16th, 2007, 02:47 AM       
""Whatever you want to label it, killing a person by accident is the same damn thing."

No they aren't.
Killing a person on purpose means you had a violent intention to murder the person which is morally wrong and when you're discussing morality and moral related issues like we are you don't discuss "Accidental" killings.
lol you can't even tell the moral difference between accidental killings and purposeful killings?

"noticed how you so conveniently skipped the logical points I made"
You don't make logical points. You don't even know what logic is. Logic means you support what you say with reasons. The reasons have to be connected to eachother. If the reasons aren't connected to eachother and all lead to a conclusion, then its illogical.
Saying, "Most murders are premeditated" doesn't mean anything when you're talking about men being innocent and women corrupting them, especially when 90 percent of all murders are commited by men. If anything, it means men are "PLANNING" to kill people.

"emional people are driven by adolescent mores? "
you're driven by an adolescent more. The adolescent more that your race and values is somehow relevant to anything.

"did not state that they are ALL manipulative, but instead that they are genetically inclined to, an usually do, manipulate."

You've submitted no proof they are genetically inclined to manipulate. The only type of proof you submitted is that because they have smaller physical structures and are "Submissive" they manipulate more. And yet, those are factors entirely related to a social environment. Womens bodies change depending on the type of work they do. Their positions in society change depending on the type of society they are in. Everything changes. Nothing is "Genetic". Women don't have some genetic code built in to them to make them manipulate men in the way you are thinking.
Nothing that leaves men "Innocent" before women.

You can say women are manipulative because they offer their bodies for food or whatever, but aren't men offering their food for their bodies? You say it's different because women are getting something "Stupid" and are using their bodies, but so are men by using their "Dominant Position" and "Strong hunting-able body" and they are also receiving something pointless like "Sex" which is pretty meaningless.
Men manipulate men to gain political positions all the time.

Don't you get that you're the one arguing for a difficult position and thus you're the one with the burden of proof? I don't have to say a damned thing. Everyone knows that men and women can both be manipulative. What's your point? that they are MORE manipulative? lol, so what? Who cares? How does that account for men being corrupted by females?

you know there have also been societies in which the females are "Boss" and the men sort of offer their bodies to the women.

Also by nature men are inclined to struggle over women so it's not just that women are "Manipulative" it's that men themselves are inclined to be jealous and territorial.
Women sometimes play on that, but wouldn't you know it, so do men.
So if men are already "Genetically inclined" to be territorial how are they innocent that's a good question and how does women's manipulation of them cause them to be corrupted?

Using your biblical citation god was a jealous asshole that was before women so what's up what's goin on what about the snake he was kind of manipulative right and seductive SUPER MANIPULATIVE AND SEDUCTIVE and it was a male woooweee this conversation is going places

also a funny thing you might notice whenever i use the words all or any im making fun of your logic you see what im doing is stating your logic the way you're saying it you see if you say women are genetically inclined to be manipulative then you are saying all women are inclined to be manipulative so it's basically the same thing.

Last edited by kahljorn : Mar 16th, 2007 at 03:17 AM.
BANNED

Old Mar 16th, 2007, 03:10 AM       
Moreover, what is more moral or immoral about being passively aggressive compared to aggressively aggressive?
Also, please factor in the fact that passive aggressiveness is a cultural trait since women are in submissive roles, which is a role they don't have to be in. Men can also be passive-aggressive and in submissive roles.
Notice how this is more about ROLES than men or women.

that is why you fail
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby GaGa View Post
Do you think you'd have nice feelings about the killers of your ancestors?
I'm of Jewish descent, and no, I don't have particularly good feelings towards the Nazis. But unlike you, I don't go on long tirades towards anyone of German descent and collectively blame all Germans living today for the slaughter of my people. Do you think that I should?

Quote:
I never stated that ALL whites were manipulative. I stated that they are the most manipulative race.

"Buh-buh-buh I never said that ALL Native Americans were lazy. I said that they where the most lazy race!"

Nope. Not racist at all.

Your claim that whites are manipulative based on their exploitation of native peoples is no more logical than claiming that natives are stupid based on the fact that they were so easily exploited.

The reason whites conquered the natives (and not the other way around)
is because of geographical determinism. Europe was geographically advantagous to developing guns, germs, steel and all the other things that conquered the natives, and that is why the whites conquered them. Not because whites are more manipulative in general than natives.

Do you really think that natives never exploited or manipulated other natives before the Europeans came? Do you believe that the natives lived in perfect Utopian harmony with each other?

Quote:
There are an equal amount of white males and white females.
As a matter of fact, there is a larger female than male population.
And how many white women slaughtered Indians and forced them onto reservations?

Quote:
Use of the words "all" "always" "never" "nobody" and "everybody" are the ultimate fallacies. I did not state that they are ALL manipulative, but instead that they are genetically inclined to, an usually do, manipulate.

And why are whites genetically inclined to manipulate more than other races? Can you offer an evolutionary reason?

Quote:
Everyone is biased. You have to be biased in order to get through life.

If you’re in L.A. , and see a gang of baddass bikers that would rape you on one side of the street,
and a priest on the other,
which side would you choose to walk on?
So it is perfectly acceptable to for you to be a racist towards white people...because apparently every white person is going to gang rape you or something....sorry, but I fail to see how this is a viable analogy.

Are the kind of person who clutches her purse everytime she sees a black person?

Quote:
Whatever you want to label it, killing a person by accident is the same damn thing.

I believe every judge, lawyer, and just about anyone with an iota of knowledge of the law would beg to differ. It isn't the same damn thing. Ask any lawyer.

Quote:
Apaches were wild as hell, but gawddamn, we were fighters. Supposedly I'm a descendent of Geronimo.
I thought you said that your ancestors were "peace-loving".

Sorry darling, but I don't buy that you're descended from Geronimo. I think this is just another self-aggrandizing claim on your part. Geronimo was intelligent.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
HEY WOMTI WANNA GO MAKE OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS?

Oh shit, I mean, uh,

HEY WOMTI LET'S PLAN A MAKINGS OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS?

are you being sarcastic?
BANNED

Old Mar 16th, 2007, 04:44 PM       
I'd like to do a follow up post to jeanette x's in that Nietzsche said, 'exploitation pertains to life' as do many other things get over the past defunkt face. Shit, you weren't even alive to experience it. You have a BA, book deals and this supposedly magnificient mind of wonder of yours all thanks to America kicking the shit out of your ancestors. You seem to be enjoying it, it's not like you're suffering.
Plus come on how ironic are you - you're 100% native american who hates whites and you're obsessed with the indian culture and have traveled there perhaps fulfilling Christopher Columbus' search, right? Congratulations I'm very proud of you.

"Hey.. fuck you."
"What for?"
"You know..."
"What?
"Your ancestors killed my ancestors hundreds of years ago."
"..."
"You suck, I hate you."
"Okay..."

GABBY GAGA VALUES REAL SOCIAL COMMUNICATION AND FRiENDS NOT ZEROS AND ONES WHATS THAT SHIT ITS A MACHINE!

Okay guys now we get to find out how she's going to respond because she's probably going to do something crazy. Either she'll go completely off topic to make off topic points and act like she won or she'll go, "YOU STILL HAVENT DEBUNKED THE DIviSION OF THE SEDUCTIVE EMANCIPATION POLITICAL SANDAL QUEREELELLL

ITS AN EXPERIMENT DONT LET HER KNOW
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 09:52 PM       
No womti i am dead serious about making out with you over the internet
Banned

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:40 PM       
we'll need a thread for this. :serious
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 04:38 PM       
Okay, all I understand from this thread is
-Gabby would prefer to be a man
-Womti still doesn't understand what Chojin is saying
-Being born recently does not make you a native american, it just means you are related to native Americans, unless you live in a camp which I doubt because you're using a computer
-That is a very sad, general accusation to say that 'all woman are manipulative'. I'd of thought you have at least some pride for your sex.
-A murder is intended, whether you say you 'didn't mean to do it' or not. Manslaughter is an accident.
-Adam wasn't told it was fruit from the 'tree', she gave it to him and he ate it.
-Snakes have a history of MANIPULATION, and MANIPULATED the woman to think that eating the fruit wasn't really that bad
-It was a STORY, that doesn't mean you can base complete accusations on one source
-Women break up more than men because we don't give a shit who we're with most of the time, unless they are really special, so we just linger
-Why didn't you just call him ADAM instead of ADAMSITE? Where did you get the 'SITE' from?

/End Of Rant\
Banned

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by arg_zombies View Post
-Womti still doesn't understand what Chojin is saying
what is Chojin saying that I dont understand
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:21 PM       
gay-ups, please
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:21 PM       
i mean philo/soc/politics :oops
BANNED

Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 12:46 AM       
i think we all know what gay-ups means
BANNED

Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 12:48 AM       
and i agree, because i up gayed her...
or maybe she over gayed me

i dont exactly know how that works, depends on the definition of gay.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:22 AM       
Gabby just found out her role, thanks to Kahl.

Know your role Gabby.

:Rockbottom
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Okay, all I understand from this thread is
-Being born recently does not make you a native american, it just means you are related to native Americans, unless you live in a camp which I doubt because you're using a computer
You're just as dumb as Gabby is. Just because someone is using a computer (and not riding out on the plains hunting buffalo) doesn't mean that they aren't culturally Native American.
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 06:17 PM       
Yes, but I mean, that sort of race died out. Now, everything is urbanized, there are hardly any more 'Native Americans'. Now America is just made up of lots of other countries, like Ireland and Spain etc.
I don't mean to be Stereotypical, saying that a Native American has to live in a camp, i'm just saying that I doubt she is all she says she is - I like to say I'm Dutch, but I'm not directly Dutch, It just sounds nice and foreign
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 06:50 PM       
Quote:
Yes, but I mean, that sort of race died out. Now, everything is urbanized, there are hardly any more 'Native Americans'.
There are 2.1 million Native Americans in this country, who are of 100% Native heritage, and there are 3.4 million who are of mixed heritage. I'd hardly call them extinct.

I still doubt her claims of being 100% Native American though. Its probably just another ploy to make herself seem mysterious and exotic. Just like Cher when she put on a feathered headdress and sang "Half-breed".
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 07:00 PM       
Heh

Am I the only person who is annoyed with her lack of response?
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 08:27 PM       
I don't know, but I'm a little annoyed that kahl would automatically assume that whomever this gaba girl is, that it must be a character of me. My persona on here, I will admit is not up to the standards of some; but to directly point a finger at me of the bullshit this Chick is saying is ridiculous.

Yet again, I know my post are not always 120%. But I think by now It should be known that if I want to start some debate on something then I will do so in my own name. Not make another one up, just to try and earn respect from people I already know.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Am I the only person who is annoyed with her lack of response?
I am too. I guess she chickened out. :/
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:09 AM       
Commence asshole cuttdown phase part 2.
Excuuuuse me for having a social life that doesn’t require my presence on the internet every day.
I’m more then happy to be a female. I relish in being the submissive half that get dominated by the stronger sex.
You all have a lesson to learn in fetishism.
One of the wonderful things about being a female that defers to males is that If he makes a fucked up decision, I’m not accountable.
Women were perfectly happy, being put on pedestals and worshipped, until the feminize had to liberate us. Now, we work just like the men, and then have the audacity to complain about how hard life is when we brought it on ourselves.
Native Americans aren’t particularly exotic. We’re self-admittedly plain hippies. We all know it.
But we were still morally better people then you crackers.
Oh yes.. as for your retarded comments Kahl,
so, ya think its a funny thing, huh?
Then why are whites throwing a fit over the Mexicans crossing the border?
You deserve to have immigrants in "your" country. Mexicans are really just native Americans that are coming back to bite you in the ass.
You cant mock the frustration of native Americans, when your entire race has a campaign against Mexicans, out of pure frustration.
You people are beginning to bore me to no end.