Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 06:13 PM        Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Sucks !

BOF has been my favorite RPG series for a long time. Basically, every game had the same rpg concept. But they completly changed everything I loved about the series. Change is not good when change is not needed. If it aint broken, don't fix it .
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 06:28 PM       
Thank you for that THRILLING review. Care to tell us what makes the game so craptacualr, in your opinion?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 07:01 PM       
It's not a review, asshole. It was a rant.

It's hard to explain. Instead of random combat, you can walk up to enemies and supries them, or lure them in with something (meat, mushrooms, etc). Then it goes into turn based battle, sometimes you can pull off combos, but instead of using different moves during the combo, you use the same one two or three times.

I would've liked this game more if it had nothing to do with the BOF series.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 11:05 AM       
I'm a fan of BOF. Haven't played the new one but it is sad to hear that they finally strayed away from the series' roots.

My favorite in the series is part 3.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 10:33 PM       
The 2nd one is my favorite.