Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I feel like some sort of code master reading messages only I truly understand when you post in the chat thread Colonel
It was set up so perfectly, I couldn't resist.
You may already be there.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:31 AM       
Hating memes is an old meme dude.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:05 AM       
I like how these forums are dying, and eventually all that will be left are six dudes in this thread jacking each other off while calling each other fags.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:11 AM       
that comment would have been relevant, like, two years ago bro
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:34 AM       
I've been gone for like two years, so I guess so.
Legislacerator
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:36 AM       
You should make everyone mods so that we can all express our true feelings by changing other people's avatars into dicks.
Legislacerator
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:37 AM       
Except yours, because I'm super gay for Terezi
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
Dicks for all!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 11:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Hating memes is an old meme dude.
Whatever. I don't like hanging out with people with internet-derived senses of humor because it carries over to real life and it makes me uncomfortable when people include "over 9000" in a serious conversation.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
sounds like somebody is just jealous! are you really still bitter about being a failed meme, milhouse?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
I have a very 4chan "friend" on facebook who once had pictures of Milhouse plastered all over his profile. I had to PM Guitar Woman for an explanation

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:00 PM       
Hey, beefcake's back.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
I like to spout memes in appropriate places so that it further increases my reputation as a teenage douchebag
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:05 PM       
People who use memes IRL are forcing it hard, and it creeps me out and makes them look like idiots

I never even talk outside the internet because my voice is a hideous abomination that deserves only death, and I wish people with similar conditions would realize this
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:19 PM       
That sounds like an Aspie excuse
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
Well, yeah, I also hate people, but that's all the more reason to never interact with anyone
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Whatever. I don't like hanging out with people with internet-derived senses of humor because it carries over to real life and it makes me uncomfortable when people include "over 9000" in a serious conversation.
Ugh, I was working out at the gym and these TWO DUDES were lifting weights. One of the DUDES is all like " Way to be a fail DUDE."

I was just like(in my own head) "come on, people don't actually talk like that."

I guess if one person were to say it and it would be their catchphrase or something it could be funny. But when a hunnerd other people are repeating the same thing it gets repugnant.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
I remember seeing someone posting "THE CAKE IS A LIE" on a youtube comment, and finding it funny. Because I'd played that portal game once. Then I found out that this isn't funny because people had apparently spammed it on the chan things.

I fail to care, really
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
Though if anyone ever said "over nine thousand" in real life I would definitely not notice and have no idea why they would say such a random thing, but whatever. And I would definitely not know what they were talking about if they forced the issue

Seriously, if anybody I knew ever found out that I posted on a message board, at all, let alone for five years I'd play it off as "just some comedy site I liked in high school. I check in on it every once in a while; sometimes it's funny" and then casually change the subject
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I remember seeing someone posting "THE CAKE IS A LIE" on a youtube comment, and finding it funny. Because I'd played that portal game once. Then I found out that this isn't funny because people had apparently spammed it on the chan things.

I fail to care, really
It's from a game? What game? I guess I could go to "know your meme" but I don't want my I.P. to show that I was ever there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
I looked at a history of meme site once. It was pretty interesting until all of a sudden everyday had 8 new memes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Oh yeah, it was called the internet meme timeline

http://www.dipity.com/tatercakes/Internet_Memes/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Don't go there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:43 PM