Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should Tadao get moderation rights on the philosophy board?
Yes, king him on this board 4 25.00%
Yes, king him on all boards 6 37.50%
HATERS GOTTA HATE 4 25.00%
fourth option for fgts who love to vote wackily 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:43 PM        tadao for philo mod?
he claims to DESERVE IT

DOES HE

DOES HE NOW
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:44 PM       
We could do worse. Me, for example.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:46 PM       
poll's up
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
I TOTALLY DESERVE THIS YOU FAGHOLES!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
SAM FOR MOD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 12:52 AM       
I'm hoping you change the results if he wins, Chojin. Don't let this happen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 01:24 AM       
It doesn't matter what you think, you're not in America. I suppose you can pretend like your vote matters though.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
I think our votes should represent the amount of people we represent. Say, for example, that there are 5000 US citizens registered on this board, and the population of the USA is about 310 million, well then each US vote counts for 62 thousand. Again, for example, there is one Australian poster on this board, then their vote counts for 25 million. This is a fair and equal way of doing things.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
If elected, my first act will be to change "No, do not king him" to "Haters gotta hate"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:16 AM       
i think i should be made mod because i won't lock fun threads like a doofus

also i will replace every instance o the word DEATH PANEL with the word KITTEN.

example:
Quote:
So rationing of care is not KITTENS? Your lack of logic amazes me.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
I've got your back Tadao

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM       
My vote was for comedic effect I swear

Tadao is the man!

But if you get kinged on all boards and get a green name I will be rightfully upset.

And you'll answer to me regardless, son

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
I like how you didn't even pretend to vote modestly, Tadao. Just go straight to king of the entire board
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
Modesty is for people who aren't sluts.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:52 AM       
And the weak. Dont forget the weak.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
I CANNOT VOTE DUE TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST

UPDATES COMING SOON
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:09 PM       
YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
I think tadao can bring the mayhem.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
But will he provide change?

Because I really need to use the payphone...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM       
You can just speak into the mic instead.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
No,

He's probably the most useless member of the forum. His avatar is a Rabbit which means to me that his personality more closely resembles a prey animal. We can't have such a person being the Philosophy mod.

That is all.

Fail.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
There you have it folks, the answer we've been waiting for. I'll go ahead and take my green name now. I don't mind only have power on the Philo board, but I would love to get rid of spam in art and books when I see it. Sports can eat a dick.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE TADAO!
Closed Thread