Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
Kahl, I'm sorry for stirring your hornets' nest.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Its okay fathom zero. I'm sorry you're such a boring cunt with so many things to prove.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
is it even possible for you to post something that isn't exceedingly negative or caustic? i mean, seriously, all i ever see you do is shit on things.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
OKAY SO FATHOM ZERO THIS IS GOING TO BE A LEARNING EXPERIENCE LETS TRY A LITTLE BIT OF ROLE REVERSAL I WILL BE STIRRING YOUR "HORNETS NEST"

KAHLJORN: "HEY FATHOM ZERO WOULD PROBABLY MURDER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE CAUSE HES A CRAZY ASSHOLE"
FATHOMZERO: "I AM FATHOM ZERO AND I WOULD PROBABLY NOT MURDER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM RELAXED AND MATURE AND I LOVE WORKING AND TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND PERSONAL GROWTH ON MESSAGE BOARDS."
*ASIDE, FATHOM ZERO CONTEMPLATES: I HOPE THAT NOBODY WILL THINK IM A SERIAL KILLER AND THAT THEY WILL ALL THINK THAT I AM QUITE A REFINED INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS GONE FAR IN LIFE FOR HIS AGE
KAHLJORN: SORRY IDIDNT MEAN TO INDICATE THAT YOU WERE A SERIAL KILLER ITS JUST THAT YOU KNOW I DONT KNOW YOUR "QUANTITY." OH WAIT I GUESS I DO ITS ZERO.
FATHOM ZERO: I WILL NO LONGER COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL THINK MORE HIGHLY OF ME
KAHLJORN: SORRY TO STIR YOUR HORNETS NEST BUDDY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
Keep going.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
is it even possible for you to post something that isn't exceedingly negative or caustic? i mean, seriously, all i ever see you do is shit on things.
I forgot when people say stupid assholish things to me I have be nice and be like, "Oh that was a nice comment and thank you."
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
I wasn't being serious.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
I love your story, dude. I try to live that way, but I think the key is not to try, just let it loose. To have to try and live carefree is to negate its purpose. Then again, I like to think I have a few years ahead of me to learn how to live right, yo.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
WHAT IS YOUR QUANTITY SIR
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
Good point.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
ALPHABET SOUP
frappez le cochon rouge
By the way, do you have ANY idea how gratifying it is to know that I'm getting under your skin? I AM A QUANTITY OF ONE.
BANNED

I AM CURRENTLY HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT BUTTON.

WHILE I SPEAK LIKE A ROBOT IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING POIGNANT OR FUNNY TO SAY.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Continue. I have no point to make.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
IT IS NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET UNDER MY SKIN BECAUSE I AM A ROBOT AND I AM TOO RELAXED AND CAREFREE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
I am pointless; a dullard. I am not sharp.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
I HAVE NOTHING CAUSTIC OR NEGATIVE TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THAT SUPPOSITION

are you happy now aargh?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
Fathom and Kahlio sitting on a tree~ da~ da~ dee~ dee~ da~ dee~ dee~
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
I thought this was I-Passive-Aggresivery.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
I used to respect Kahljorn a lot. I guess it was because I was fifteen.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
it was probably because I was the only person who defended you when you were talking about how your home-life was and everybody called you a whiny little shit.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
First comes love~
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Why'd you do a thing like that?