Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 02:52 PM        Nintendo Wii
i really want one

i was reading up on all the Wii channels and its making me want it more. Things like a photo editor, access to the news and the weather and that opera web browser has got me really excited for its release. The fact that its all gonna be wifi makes me even that much more excited.

I could just see it. You start up your wii and check the news and weather. After that you pop in the lastest action RPG and take out a few monsters using your awesome gun that you just aquired. Before you know it tho its time for you to go, so you pull out your DS and connect the two together. After a few seconds you have your character from the game on your DS screen. Closing the lid your on your way. You finally get a few minutes to your self so you start leveling up your character on the DS using similar techs with the Stylus as you do with the Wiimote. You gain a new level and with the increased power you also get an even more bad ass gun.

After your day is over and a little more dungeon crawling with the awesome new gun you go back home and upload your character and the awesome new weapon to your Wii. Then take it online to show off to all your friends.

I feel like cartman. Im gonna freeze myself so the 2 week wait seems shorter.