Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
PS Geggy I hope you are driving a race car and not just one of the pit crew.
haha we were at a go-kart race track. its not your typical go-kart track that you'd see at a mini-golf course. http://www.f1boston.com/racing_arrive_and_drive.asp

they print out data sheets to see how well we did. my top speed was at 35 mph and a best track time of 23 seconds. i attempted to drift on the last turn during the final lap in an attempt to pass my best friend who finished 1st (out of 9 racers) but my kart ended up spinning out of control. cool.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
You're the Stig aren't you O.o
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:24 AM       
What the hell is a stig? is that like racism or something?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:26 AM       
He's a legendary race car driver, and he can drive anything and go fast ^_^
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:27 AM       
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Geggy is a legendary race car driver?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:11 AM       
The Stig's left hand is magnetic.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:20 AM       
Robotic modifications? geggy's a cheat :O

UNLESS IT WAS A CYBORG RACE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
They say that he once dated Michelle Pfeiffer, then stood her up at a hockey rink.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
They say that he once was the third member of Daft Punk
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
They say that he lost his left ring finger in a boating accident and had to grow another on the side of a mouse.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Some say his scrotum actually generates a small gravity field.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
Oh, no wonder. I don't watch television
mmm muffins
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
Is tellarvision not yet invented in your country? O.o
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
Actually, it has been invented "in my country" but you see I live in the past and travel through time (towards the future) in order to post on this message board.
mmm muffins
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
Can the temporal displacement field transport inorganic matter? (like clothes) Or do you travel through time in the buff, ala Terminator? O.o
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
I THINK WIFFLES HAS HAD TOO MUCH CINNAMONS
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
AND SHE HOGGED ALL OF IT TOO
I WANTED SOME, DAMNIT.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
Inorganic matter cannot travel through time so I'm always naked when I travel, but luckily its downtown so nobody notices.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
I WEAR THE BLOOD SOAKED PELT OF THE NORWEGIAN POLAR BEAR WHEN I TRAVEL THROUGH TIME, TO INVOKE THE FEAR IN MY TIME DISPLACED ENEMIES.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
a picture of the halloween party we attended a little late i know

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
I pull back my hair at dinner, I hate how it looks

BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
you look better in that photo than you do in any other photo ive ever seen you in

You're like an asian version of one of my uncles

you and that lady have the same chin.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
WAY TO GO CARLOS SANTANA
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 12:04 AM       
Captain Spaulding!