Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM       
The greatest movie with Vanity in it will forever be The Last Dragon

I just saw Sherlock Holmes. It was pretty good. I liked that Watson was useful as opposed to the old TV show Watson
Bitch-Slap
Zombie Loaf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 08:10 PM       
I've finally seen Nosferatu. All I can say is that vampires have progressively gotten lamer since then.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:58 AM       
I just watched District 9 last night. It made me sleepy.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:43 PM       
I showed the last dragon to my gf 2 months ago. she was frozen in horror/amazement.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
Just watched District 9 and you know what's so awesome about it? It didn't need 20 million in hype and blue cartoon aliens. Nor did it need 3d, action figures, or star actors.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
I nerdgasmed so hard while watching this movie. I love G.I. Joe.

Terminator Salvation
Probably my favorite in the series. I hope future sequels are like this.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
I watched Terminator Salvation recently too. I like how that cyborg guy basically does the opposite of time travel. The movie was pretty good but it lacked something. Terminator movies are a lot of things but at their core, structurally, their about one dude being hunted by another dude who does not sleep, does not eat, and will not stop until he dies at the end of the movie in a pretty cool way. This movie really didn't have an antagonist, Skynet I guess but she came out feeling pretty generic.

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
Yeah, that was my main complaint about Salvation.

I just watched Drag Me to Hell. I was pretty cool except that maybe my version had a sound problem, but the "scary" parts were way to loud. Oh and anyone could have seen that ending.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
That cameo was the best ever.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
I really think District 9 was one of the best movies of the year. I saw it twice at the cinemas and I bought it on DVD as soon as it came out. I can't get enough of the fookin prawns. Hope there is no sequel (but secretly hope there is).
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
Yeah! District 9!

Spoilers!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 12:43 AM       
Yeah, I really enjoyed it a lot. Didn't know what to expect, but it was great.

That was very funny. Well done.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Just saw Sherlock Holmes, was very entertained.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 10:19 AM       
9 - The rag doll one. I looked really forward to seeing this. It didn't disapoint but there wasn't a whole lot of substance to it. It felt more like an elongated short film.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I really think District 9 was one of the best movies of the year. I saw it twice at the cinemas and I bought it on DVD as soon as it came out. I can't get enough of the fookin prawns. Hope there is no sequel (but secretly hope there is).
sequel is already being written i believed
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
I'm attempting to watch "The Happening"

WISH ME LUCK!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 08:38 PM       
is that the m nyte shamanlan or however you spell his names movie?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Yeah, I'm still halfway through it cause I keep pausing it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm attempting to watch "The Happening"

WISH ME LUCK!
I haven't watched it but I hope Marky Mark and John Leguizamo team up again for a good movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:03 PM       
The twist seems to be that there is no twist.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:16 PM       

I watched funny people last night and really liked it. Fucking long though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:21 PM       
I'm ashamed to say the last film I saw was "Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakuel". One of the best reasons for never having children.

Damn near gouged my eyes out with my thumbs.

EDIT - On the plus side, Wendy Malick must be having a devil of a time finding work these days.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jan 11th, 2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Ooopsie
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
Marky Mark is great in that movie but only if you think of him as being my father

"UUHHHH NO, GOSH!"

Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
http://www.pep-web.org/document.php?id=ijp.006.0054a