Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
Yeah, used to. Now ugly girls like emo wannabes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 06:38 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 12:31 AM       
lol the horse one made me laugh a lot
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 02:07 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 02:26 AM       
I attempt to attract women through my extensive knowledge of video games star trek and 19th century literature
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 03:19 AM       
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 06:00 PM       

BAT FOR CATCHIN WOMAN
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 08:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yes, that is effective at times.

The only thing this would show you is how fast I can run.
Babies scare me.

When I was a kid I accidentally dropped my neighbour's guinea-pig and it died the next day. Ever since I've had a fear of holding something small and defenseless, so I don't hold babies. This is why I own cats, they land on their feet. Give me a kitten anyday, there's so much cuter than babies and can be left with toys, a bed and some food when you need to go to the pub.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:01 PM       
You take your chances with each woman. That's why I keep a baby, kitten, puppy, and a couple of pints in my trunk at all times.
¿
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:40 PM       
If you have all those things you don't really need a woman.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:43 PM       
None of those things have boobies.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobzire View Post
If you have all those things you don't really need a woman.

Go on...
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:43 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Cute videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno&eurl
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
You take your chances with each woman. That's why I keep a baby, kitten, puppy, and a couple of pints in my trunk at all times.
You know, I believe you.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Be sure to feed them. Or at least rotate them out regularly.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I attempt to attract women through my extensive knowledge of video games star trek and 19th century literature
a/s/l?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 07:42 PM       
Gw is more woman than you can handle bub.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Sea anemones on condoms?
¿
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:04 PM       
Mermaids count as women.