Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 06:30 AM        lenor
Hey lenor I've got a fucking great idea why don't you fucking spam every single thread on the boards with fucking dipshit posts huh it will be fucking hilarious why don't you go do that now asshole huh what yeah that's what I thought suck my browntown you fucking shit
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 06:53 AM       
umm.. was that you trying to mock how I talk? Im a little confused, do you think im a guy, the way you phrased that whole sentence makes it sound more as if leaning to a guy, im actually really very much so a female.

but good try with the attempt to sexualy banter me into some homoerotic shit.

wow.. thats awesome ..
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 06:57 AM       
Seriously, though, I want you to shut your fucking mouth. Replying to every single thread ever posted is NOT mandatory, especially when you've got jack fucking shit to contribute. SHUT UP.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:13 AM       
Allright im going to make this extremly simple for you, since you obviously need a little help:

There is a feature to block me, do it, if im pissing you off ohh so much, stop replying back and makeing threads directed straight towards me, hint: haveing my name on it. Im here maybe once in awhile, sometimes its months befor I come back to post. I will say what I want, where I want too, as long as its alowable by the mods and rog of course. Obviously, if my threads arent getting locked, their not finding a problem.

Now you really need to calm the fuck down, take some valium, jerk off.. whatever .. and relize your not going to intimidate me in any way, nor will you construct any power on what I say or when I say it.

Your whineing an bitching about me isnt making you look good at all.. if you havent noticed, nobody else has contributed to anything you are saying.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:19 AM       
Quote:
you havent noticed, nobody else has contributed to anything you are saying.
That's because it's like 4 in the morning, idiot.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:25 AM       
wow .. since im living in NY and its 7:30 here, which people do get up and come on here, chojin in fact was just on a little while ago befor heading off to work for example, so either you live in cali, or somewhere in the pacific timezone or your really dumb.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:29 AM       
Quote:
either you live in cali, or somewhere in the pacific timezone or your really dumb.
Wow, with detective skillz like that I bet you could outwit even Adrian Monk!

I tell ya, Lenore is one intelligent bitch.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:43 AM       
I sure be.. but my name is amber ...

thanx
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:45 AM       
GW, are you messing with your alts again?
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:46 AM       
Your internet moniker is Lenore, and that's what I'm gonna fucking call you, got it?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:49 AM       
Quote:
GW, are you messing with your alts again?
No, trash, even when I first came to the forums, I was fucking Einstein compared to this bucket of shit. I mean, jesus christ, even on the X-Play forums she'd be considered a fucking total idiot, and if that doesn't tell you how much of a retard she is, I really don't think anything will.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:57 AM       
Really.. being a little judgmental ohh so quickly dont you think? Now please remind me again of how much more inteligent you seem to proclaim you are more then me. Especially with technology.. Most people on this board know that im a bit of a super genious geek when it comes to that shit.

Do you go to school.. or do you honestly belive your that highly fuckin inteligent that your petty remarks arent making you look more and more asinin each time.

btw einstein couldnt read, nor did he have an iq of a genious, he stumbled across a math formula and got really lucky, to say in simple terms for you.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 08:03 AM       
As a matter of fact, I did go to school, and guess what? They taught me how to form a sentence without replacing words with the letters that they sound like. I guess where you come from that isn't common practice.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 08:23 AM       
wtf another grammar/spelling nazi.. where I go to school , syracuse university, were very much made to do all that shit .. but since posting on this board isnt going to lead me to achieving my grad degree, I honestly dont feel like putting in the effort to check and make sure its all right. Besides im from NY, we all talk crazy here.. haha ..
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 08:27 AM       
You might think it's cool, fucker, but it actually makes all of your posts really awful and horribly painful to read. When you're complaining about people not reading your posts before responding to them, that's probably the number one reason. LERN 2 TIPE.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM       
Lenore, you're a stupid idiot dumbface moron and you never know what you are talking about.

"btw einstein couldnt read, nor did he have an iq of a genious, he stumbled across a math formula and got really lucky, to say in simple terms for you."

That's a complete fucking lie. God, did you make t hat up or did you see it in a cartoon or something? Hear it from friends? HE DIDN"T COME ACROSS ONE FUCKING MATH FORMULA. e=mc2 is only one of many theories he is known for.
He has written papers and books. How could he be illiterate with a "Low IQ" if he wrote papers in books? You need to get your facts straight. While he did have some problems in school it's not like he flunked or something.
you stupid tart. Shut up.

I like how you try to act like the fact nobody had posted in this thread is an indication that GW is the only person in the world who hates you. The last time you showed up on this forum everybody was ragging on you for being an idiot. Coincidentally, you used the same messages to justify yourself. YOU THINK THIS BOTHERS ME? I DO WHAT I WANT I SHOW UP AND POST THEN POOF IM GONE. I CAN WRITE GOOD AT MY COLLEGE IN SYRACRUSE THAT I GOTO BECAUSE IM SMART. EINSTEIN WAS A DUMMY WHO GOT LUCKY. WELL UNLESS ROG OR A MOD SAYS SOMETHING WHEN MY LIPS ARE ON THEIR ASSHOLE IM NOT GONNA STOP KAY
I mean jesus i just got done calling you boring in another thread
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM       
kahl.. you shut up and fuckin calm down .. wtf? Btw I was makeing a lame fuckin point that this kid had no clue what in hell he was talking about, since its quite obvious i pulled that shit outta my ass, and he could of called me out on it hardcore if he actually was as inteligent as he claims to be...

seriously.. every fucking time i come back, we go round for fuckin round of bullshit that gets nowhere.. im getting bored .. think of something new ..

thanx
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:00 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:03 AM       
I don't see what GW's intelligence has to do with the life of Einstein (other than the fact that he was intelligent).

Do you ever get bored with yourself? I imagine if I was you I'd be incredibly bored and suicidal.
Also why do you always use the same type of insults? They are always in the same vein, "I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT THE COLLEGE IM IN CUZ IM SMART THAT I GET C's AT."
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:17 AM       
kahl.. ha .. true the only times I come on here is when im really fuckin bored.. and yeah i was last nite and he was startin crazy shit.. I was tryin to make it interesting.

and about the same insults... I use far more then that .. and I wont apologize for being proud of what ive accomplished.

True einstein did have an iq of that in extremly high levels, but he couldnt read, never finished school, and had not much social skills.. But he rocked math that I will never be able to do because ill be takeing 10 extra fuckin years of just math to graduate :/
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:19 AM       
Einstein was a fucking genious, allthough he did fail Algebra and sucked at sailing. Oh, and e=mc2 is a physichs formula, not a math formula... Ironically, he didn't won a Nobel prize for it. :/
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:25 AM       
Einstein could read, if he couldn't read how did he WRITE BOOKS?

quit trying to talk chummy with me while saying retarded things and ignoring my corrections of them. It makes me feel insulted more so than you actually insulting me :O
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:26 AM       
Hey hey hey, I was agreeing with you D:
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:29 AM       
I know dude I was talking to Lenore
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:30 AM       
Oh, my mistake then