Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
No, but it became homoerotic, so it's just as funny. I can draw a flow chart of funny, if you want.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:27 PM       
You already posted that dude on page 14.

If I wanted to look at a dude who looked like a chick I would like at that sultry photo of 10kV Ghost. And I would enjoy it immensely

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
He's worth repeating. :O

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:44 PM       
He's a fucking tool. His whole fashion appeal thing is that he looks like a high-rent titless tranny, but fashiontards keep jabbering about him being "androgynous"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
he looks like frankie muniz with a wig on
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
I DIDN'T SAY HE DESERVED A NOBEL PRIZE, MTHRFCKRS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
IT'S OKAY THAT YOU WANT TO BANG FRANKIE MUNIZ LIKE AN OLD SCREEN DOOR, FATHOM, WE'VE ALL GONE THROUGH THAT STAGE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
I never wanted to bang frankie muniz. I was more of a cranston man. Put a wig on him and pucker up! I'm ready to break bad!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
MAN

IT AIN'T NOTHIN' TO ME MAN

I KEEP IT FOR REAL

I LIKE GIRLS AND STUFF TOO
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
YEAH, YOU'D LIKE US TO BELIEVE THAT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
:O
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
LOOK AT ALL THOSE LADYMEN
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
They gotta have short hair don't they? And they also have to have a strap on permanently attached to themselves too?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
guys
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
shut up, marcus

Last edited by Grislygus : Aug 17th, 2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: THAT WAS AIMED AT KOKO, NOT FZ, FZ IS BECOMING A MAN AND WE'RE VERY PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
IF I DRESSED UP LIKE LADY, FATHOM ZERO WOULD TOTALLY DIG IT, BECAUSE I HAVE A PENIS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
I'd let you be my beard any day, James.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:15 AM       
DON'T WORRY, FZ, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK WHEN IT COMES TO AUDREY TAUTOU. I WOULD FUCK THAT FRENCH ACCENT RIGHT OUT OF HER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
NOT IF SHE FUCKED YOU FIRST.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
That broad would fuck l'accent americain right out of you.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:35 AM       

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
i don't think there's any topping christina hendricks. i think she was already posted in this thread though