Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:52 PM       
Burbank is a very good debater, but as he said, he didn't come there to debate. He came to show Vince up and prove him a spineless ninny, which he did. I doubt he'll bother to stick around, but make no mistake, he always provides a very intelligent (and funny) addition to the discussion at hand.

Whether you agree with him or not, Burbank's stance on every issue (as far as I've seen) is well thought out, and he ALWAYS shows respect for the other person's point of view, provided the other person isn't an obnoxious lying blowhard like VinceZeb.

He's caused me to re-examine and change my mind on more than one issue.

By the way, if all this "homos smiting each other" garbage is typical of the discussion you can muster, it wouldn't be worth anyone's time to debate anything here or there.

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:55 PM       
Preechr's the same way. Except how he gets you to change your mind is by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging you, and take you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
Preechr's the same way. Except how he gets you to change your mind is by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging you, and take you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.
Just shut up.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:56 PM       
Well, see, that's all good and well, but we kind of like to keep it on the message board, you understand.

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
Burbank is a very good debater, but as he said, he didn't come there to debate. He came to show Vince up and prove him a spineless ninny, which he did. I doubt he'll bother to stick around, but make no mistake, he always provides a very intelligent (and funny) addition to the discussion at hand.
I too believe Vince was in the wrong in having Burbank show up and Vince himself barely even bothering with a response. People are challenging Burbank on the fact that they want to argue. Simple as that. We love to argue, and some of us are very good in certain topics. But many of us simply have the same viewpoint on most things, (except abortion) so we like to see people with different viewpoints come around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
Quote:
Just shut up.
Why?

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:57 PM       
Clicking on that link was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
Quote:
Just shut up.
Why?
Because you used to have a mullet.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:59 PM       
Note what I said in the other thread about the Newsfilter crew's deficient sense of humor. Here we have a wonderful example.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazzt
DAMN, MAN! oOps!

Ahem... It did say don't click it...

What did it do?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:01 PM       
You won't get Ravon's joke. FEIGLING!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:01 PM       
Watch closely and we may be lucky enough to get a glimpse of the mystery numbers during one of his "insult" patterns of social life. Oh, oh he is beginning to charge the other numbers beast. He has a stone in his hand. Oh my G-d. He is just, just the scene is indescribable. What has he done to the other poor pathetic creature.

Well it appears as if he turned him into a mullet sir.

A mullet?

Yes sir.

Well shit.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazzt
You mean my link? Don't you love it? You have to be quick with the mouse!
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
Note what I said in the other thread about the Newsfilter crew's deficient sense of humor. Here we have a wonderful example.

If you're ghosting the site, you should register and post. Hell, I'll register for you, if you are too lazy to do it.

I showed your forum that much respect. You're a mod here, right?

You represent your board by picking on other boards in posts on your own forum? Which thread? All I saw was inane crap, and I got tired. Could you point me in the right direction?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:07 PM       
I like lamb.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:10 PM       
This is how bored everyone has allowed me to become. Yes you too numbers. I just drank an entire bottle of A1 sauce.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:16 PM       
[img]http://drs.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=STFU/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.geocities.com/mercury_al/stfu.jpg[/img]
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:19 PM       
No offense, but that board just doesn't seem all that interesting. The colour scheme is awful, and the members seem so... 1996 internet... doing things like quoting the Simpsons and ending their comments with generic smiley face emoticons that wear sunglasses.

Lambs? A1 sauce? A red x? WACKY!!!!
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:26 PM       
Strange cause I find them very interesting. These guys sure know how to cut loose!

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:32 PM       
I searched your board for your most recent 35 posts. You have absolutely no room to talk, sir. Do you consider yourself a contributor here, or just a "leech?"

I think I know the answer to that question, so I'll go ahead and say what I would say if you were to respond, though I doubt you will.

Shuts up the fuck.

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:32 PM       
Oh man. That board is worse than the Paroxysm one my friend dragged me into. Nobody likes any of you rejects, go die.
Mocker
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
I searched your board for your most recent 35 posts. You have absolutely no room to talk, sir. Do you consider yourself a contributor here, or just a "leech?"

I think I know the answer to that question, so I'll go ahead and say what I would say if you were to respond, though I doubt you will.

Shuts up the fuck.

Thats what I get for being genuinely amused? You are cruel cruel message board user.
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:36 PM       
oOps... it seems I've been fishing the wrong forum. Unlike most message boards, the General forum here is the sucky place for the idiots to hang out within. Guess I'll go read the Blabber in the Poli- forum.

Cheers,

Tim Robbins.

=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr

Shuts up the fuck.

Thats what I get for being genuinely amused? You are cruel cruel message board user.
Sorry. I was understanding that quoting was frowned upon here, so I didn't use it, but I was referring to soundtest with that. I am sure that you are a unique and wonderful snowflake of a thing.

Mocker
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:40 PM       
Wait! I havent proven myself to you yet! Perhaps you should read all of my posts! I am sure I have made some post that would appeal to you!