Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 02:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Watched Young Guns for the 12th time.
I fucking love that movie. I wish I had a gang that I could shout "REGULATORS!" to.

I just watched some mediocre movies on Netflix. I expected watchable shit from them, and that's what I got.

Feast
Doomsday
The Sentinel (though this one was the best of the bunch and is kind of extra enjoyable simply because it's an old horror movie with a bunch of well-known actors.)

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM       
Cowboys & Aliens. Silly little movie that was well worth the price of free that I paid to see it.

Daniel Craig is so dreamy. As was Olivia Wilde.

srsly, the whole movie was a good time, even though it was all pretty predictable. And it's got Sam Rockwell and Clancy Brown in it. :O
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 02:18 PM       
It would have been better if it was just a western with those characters.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:38 PM       
tales from the hood

good stuff
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Cowboys & Aliens. Silly little movie that was well worth the price of free that I paid to see it.

Daniel Craig is so dreamy. As was Olivia Wilde.

srsly, the whole movie was a good time, even though it was all pretty predictable. And it's got Sam Rockwell and Clancy Brown in it. :O
James Bond + Indiana Jones = mega boners time

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Hail Duke View Post
tales from the hood

good stuff
Fucking love tales from the hood

Me and my roommate would constantly be like "AHHH YES, THE SHIT!"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:45 AM       
Yeah, I watched that again for the first time in years sometime last summer. I loved the one with the little puppets.

Last night, I watched "The Station Agent," which was very, very enjoyable. Peter Dinklage is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors.

That was very funny. Well done.
aint nobody

Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 05:14 AM       
captain america

thought it was pretty good, evans' head on the small body was goofy as hell looking though
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM       
Sucker Punch : I can't say that I enjoyed it. The plot was meh and there was not nearly enough ass shots.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Sucker punch is a well named movie. You think you're going to be watching something totally awesome. Then as soon as she gets locked up its all downhill.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:45 PM       
i'm going to watch the 1977 theatrical version of star wars outside of a middle school tonight. free admission and free popcorn
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Source Code

Enjoyable nonsense. Well paced and kept me interested.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i'm going to watch the 1977 theatrical version of star wars outside of a middle school tonight. free admission and free popcorn
AND SO MUCH TAIL, GODDAMN
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Source Code

Enjoyable nonsense. Well paced and kept me interested.
I downloaded this but have yet to get around to it.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:45 AM       
I bought Rango, Hobo With A Shotgun, and Tangled the other day. So far I've only watched through Rango, and I gotta say, I really enjoyed it.

I also watched The Outlaw Josey Wales yesterday. I love me some classic Eastwood westerns.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:57 AM       
Watched Run Ronnie Run again tonight. Is an excellent movie for the first half of it, then just kind of peters out. It's still worth it for the first half alone though.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I bought Rango, Hobo With A Shotgun, and Tangled the other day. So far I've only watched through Rango, and I gotta say, I really enjoyed it.

I also watched The Outlaw Josey Wales yesterday. I love me some classic Eastwood westerns.
I bet you find Coen Brothers films too hard to follow. You probably look at other people and try to gauge when to laugh.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Saw Transformers 3 today. I'm by no means a fan of the series; only saw the first and thought it was ok at best. This one, aside from being long as all hell, surprisingly wasn't bad. 6 out of 10 stars or something like that.
aint nobody

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
big trouble in little china

never a bad time to watch and never get tired of it
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Hail Duke View Post
big trouble in little china

never a bad time to watch and never get tired of it
I saw this for the first time a few months ago and wasn't really impressed. If someone buys me the Jiffy Pop brand popcorn I would be willing to give it another shot.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:23 PM       
Super 8

Meh. The child actors didn't make me want to kill myself, so that's a plus. A few good scenes, but overall the movie was just too dumb to enjoy.
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
My friend went to see that yesterday, and said it was a great movie. Something about how everything but the story was fun. I didn't think it looked all that interesting to watch.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:15 AM       
Yeah, sure. It's a great movie if you enjoy the following things:

Spoilers!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:25 AM       
i saw felon pretty good movie except the fight scenes are kinda hard to see

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Yeah, sure. It's a great movie if you enjoy the following things:

Spoilers!
So its a good movie if you like boring movies?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM       
Last night I watched Bloodsport, Kickboxer, and Timecop and everything was right with the world.

GODBLESS YOU, JCVD.