Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:55 AM       
I've been trying to watch the Buffalo, NY episode of cops for 5 years and I finally saw it the other day. It was pretty outrageous though. They found a dead guy in lake Erie with full on rigor mortis set in. Also there was an unecessary helicopter chase.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Down here in Columbus, there was some insane shoot out with cops which involved some man running around with an ak-47. But on to what I've been watching. Recently, I've been interested in East Bound and Down which is actually kind of hilarious.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
Watched my first episode of "Sons of Anarchy" and liked it. It was weird seeing Katey Segal getting raped by a white supremacist Henry Rollins though.
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
aww I love Rollins

I've had the second season of I'm Alan Partridge on my Ipod and I've watched it waaaaay too many times.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
I DVR'ed Curb your enthusiasm last night, can't wait to watch it. Any other curb fans?
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
That reminds me, did that Seinfeld reunion happen yet?
Esq.
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
I wasn't aware there was one.

Anybody ever see a little known canadian show called Adderly?

An ex special agent who got injured on the job, was demoted to "Miscellaneous Affairs", but all his old enemies, think he is up to something in this little known dept. Man oh man is it sweet.

shame there is only two seasons.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
That last season of TPB I watched was awful And it kills me to say that because I love them.

I was Bubbles a few years ago for Halloween. I still have the glasses somewhere.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
I finally finished all of Heroes. YAY!
Esq.
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
new TPB movie coming out soon. forget what its called(countdown to liquor day?)

I like a lot of the episodes but some of them are just not funny.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 11:26 AM       
Picked up "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" season 4. I was a bit wary about the first episode and thought it was a bit lacking. Then I saw the "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" and it reassured me of the greatness.

New season starts tonight!
The Mighty One
FistfulOAwesome is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
I just saw the line-up of shows on Thursday, and it's looking good.

Sunny is still great. I did feel like that the lawyer character was superfluous and Sweet Dee’s story should have gotten more time (by getting rid of the lawyer), but it’s still great. I was actually smiling at the ending. They are horrible people, but they’re also a family (as gay as that makes me sound).

Community is immediately great. Can’t really say much other than that (without getting a rant worthy post). Although, that chick really does look like Elizabeth Shue (which is alright, since I’d nail Shue so hard that she’d feel crippled).

Parks & Recreation didn’t do bad. I actually stopped watching the first season halfway through, but I always give any show that’s not terrible a second chance. Definitely a decent opener. Could have used more CK though.

The Office pulled through, as always.

Archer is alright. It’s a first episode so you can’t judge it too much, but I was entertained so I’ll check it out when it starts it’s run in January. Definitely had the same type of humor as Frisky Dingo (though not as refined (but of course, first episode).

Overall, Thursdays are going to be the one night to definitely stick in front of the TV.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
I saw this show called Bored to Death and it was pretty funny.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
I SAW THIS SHOW CALLED "PRETTY FUNNY" AND I WAS BORED TO DEATH

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 02:01 AM       
So the new US Office season 6 has being airing about since last week and I've been waiting for awhile for it to come back on. Also, It's Alaways Sunny started back up on the same date but haven't been able to catch it yet

On a really good note, the ENG Office is airing soon on adult swim soon so... something more to look forward too.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
Loved the season premiere of Dexter!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
I'm afraid we're going to be experiencing Office Oversaturation pretty quickly. New season, several channels doing syndication, and then the original airing on adult swim like it's brand-new or something.

SKATASTIC
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM       
Nick Swardson had a new stand up performance on comedy central last night which was really funny. Definitely worth a watch.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
I've been watching good old One Foot in the Grave when it comes on. My main problem with that show is that the funny parts are really funny, but then they always have to go and make it depressing. It's worse than M*A*S*H that way.

I mean, how many shows end when the main character gets hit by a car and dies?
Esq.
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I saw this show called Bored to Death and it was pretty funny.
ya I like this show.

Ted Danson is looking like the damn grim reaper these days though.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
I bought all four seasons of Home Movies recently. I haven't watched it in years and it's funnier than I remember.

Season 2 of The Wire is finished. I liked Season 1 better, but everyone does on the first viewing of the series anyway. There's a lot going on and my main focus is trying to pay attention to everything since I'm never entirely sure what I should be paying extra attention to in the first place.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Forum Virgin
Skayde is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
I just finished Season 1 of The Sopranos. I know i'm a dollar short on that one, but I am still pretty fascinated by the story and can't wait to start on Season 2.

Just got Dexter. Heard mixed things for this show though, anyone got anything to say about it?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 12:41 AM       
Not sure if this is a television show or a direct to dvd anime show but I began watching Afro Samurai and its crazy violent and a good watch.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
is a mini series they made a movie but it wasn't as good as the show

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Forum Virgin
Skayde is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
The game was pretty lame too.