Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM       
A SITCOM
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 08:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
I'm catching up on season two of Louie, about seven episodes in at the moment. I loved season one at first but got bored halfway through and stopped watching, but this season is alot better. I guess because the structure is less rigid. The stand-up scene about Huck Finn was amazing.
This season was brilliant, I feel like the first season was a lot more "tv friendly" and this season is closer to what it was meant to be. The stand-up portions are getting significantly less funny; at least in comparison to his actual stand-up, and I think it is on purpose, as Louis CK is trying to build up this loser mentality on his show, and it works brilliantly. I just can't get enough of this season, every episode was better than the last.

I also just watched the latest episode of breaking bad and it was nice and tranquil. I really enjoyed it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:00 AM       
He said that that's how he can get away with everything in his show - if he's the loser in every circumstance.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM       
Louie isn't really funny to me most of the time, but it's an enjoyable show.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 09:43 AM       
I've posted this in the what are you listening to thread but I should I should post it here too:

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:19 PM       
Fuck Glee. Fuck it right up its stupid ass.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
I haven't seen a single episode of Glee and I can assume that I'm better for it. Because the people who watch it religiously are terrible, awful people.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:40 PM       
Well, it left Rocky Horror Picture show's castrated, semen-stained corpse crumpled in a dark alley, anyway. Among other things.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:24 AM       
Rocky Horror stinks anyway.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:32 AM       
It can, but I enjoyed it for a while. Glee killed it.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
South Park has been good for the second half of this season. I've enjoyed it.

New Beavis and Butthead tonight! Only downside to that is that I'm already seeing people badly imitating their laughs. It's gonna be highschool all over again. Or was it middleschool. Either way, god I'm old.

Last edited by k0k0 : Oct 27th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
Beavis and Butthead was good. I enjoyed it immensely and they've still got it. And it seemed a lot smarter than it used to be.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
And it seemed a lot smarter than it used to be.
I have it DVR'd but this seems apt from the preview I watched where they were watching Jersey Shore. I both love and hate that they are way smarter than they used to be when watching tv
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:12 AM       
I need to watch the new B&B still.

Directv might stop carrying FX so if you like the league, its always sunny, archer, sons of anarchy or the fox soccer channel call in and complain.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:35 AM       
I mean, it doesn't seem like Beavis and Butthead are any smarter..but that the culture has gotten dumber and they realize that it has. But I enjoyed where they're watching videos almost more than the show this time. It was really great.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
I have it DVR'd, but I need to check and make sure it's really what it says it is. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but MTV and MTV2 are bad about listing one thing on the program schedule and then playing something completely different in that time slot. I've tried to record B&B many times on MTV2 only to end up with some stupid reality show I couldn't give less of a shit about. Also, they stagger their start and end times randomly so it always either starts late or cuts off early.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
I like the new season of dexter. Mos def and collin hanks definitely help.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
MOS DEFINITELY HELPED
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I have it DVR'd, but I need to check and make sure it's really what it says it is. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but MTV and MTV2 are bad about listing one thing on the program schedule and then playing something completely different in that time slot. I've tried to record B&B many times on MTV2 only to end up with some stupid reality show I couldn't give less of a shit about. Also, they stagger their start and end times randomly so it always either starts late or cuts off early.
Never ever trust MTV2's listing, just go to regular MTV
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:13 PM       
Watched the new Beavis and Butthead and loved it.

"Hey, Grandma Jwoww..."
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Say what you will, Im liking the new season of the walking dead.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Say what you will, Im liking the new season of the walking dead.
i'm not. The gore and make-up are pretty damn cool, but the drama itself is lame beyond belief. It's just a soap opera with zombies. I hate all of the female characters, 'cause they do nothing but bitch and whine, and I have no opinion about the male characters 'cause every one of them is as bland as budweiser.

The first season had it's moments, but this one has been boring as hell so far.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 01:45 AM       
Dont know if this needs a spoiler tag or not so I will just put it in one...

Spoilers!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 04:09 AM       
I agree with Melvin. The comic kinda sucks, too. Kirkman's writing is...not so great. I'm surprised with how bland and shitty most of his characters in TWD are, considering how much I loved what he did with Ant-Man.

That was very funny. Well done.