Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 11:47 PM       
Gris, according to what I have either read or seen, involving 'JTR', mention of him using a accomplice is a first. From the theory's, I have come across, is he did everything solely on his own. Also, the mentioning of a 'Black Top Hat' often came about, to be some vital clue as to the unmasking of his true identity.

A friend of myn, owns a movie that is completely based on JTR's massacre throughout Brittan, etc.

Truthfully, I neither have heard of 'Walter Sickert' as the supposed artist.

I might have to do a little research, using the university library.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:10 AM       
Hahaha. Are you really a psych major, Lenor? Because that makes your hackneyed pop-psychology musings even funnier.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:55 AM       
Lenor- David Berkowitz, aka Son of Sam, was not married and had no children. Please refrain from letting your ass do any further speaking on your behalf.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
Lenor- David Berkowitz, aka Son of Sam, was not married and had no children. Please refrain from letting your ass do any further speaking on your behalf.
my ass apologizes for the inconvenience of not being able to give you 100%.

On the other hand, 4-1 isn't all that bad. So, as was pointed out to me, I yet have still to 'research'. But, what I did remember is that his mom was still alive the entire time he went on his 'spree'. Now, if anyone else has anything to contribute to this, rather then piffy retorts on me. I'm all ears, figuratively speaking of course.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
my ass apologizes for the inconvenience of not being able to give you 100%.

On the other hand, 4-1 isn't all that bad. So, as was pointed out to me, I yet have still to 'research'. But, what I did remember is that his mom was still alive the entire time he went on his 'spree'. Now, if anyone else has anything to contribute to this, rather then piffy retorts on me. I'm all ears, figuratively speaking of course.
Hey, no sweat. You have fact-checking ability quite literally at your fingertips, but it's a free country, so you're welcome to sound like an idiot if you want to.

EDIT: For instance, dictionary.com will tell you that "piffy" isn't a word.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 02:42 PM       
I like how her idea of intelligence is spouting off "Facts" rather than developing any type of understanding from them.
I.E. that Charles Manson example of brainwashing people was something i almost used in that LSD thread, and yet she still thinks LSD/Drugs are enlightening.

I always thought Lenor being a psych major was kind of funny as well. Especially since she's going to be a sex therapist. Why even go to college? Not that I'm saying all sex therapists are worthless, but I'm sure you'll write hundreds of books that will go into the Borders (book store) psychology section, right next to, "Why men love bitches" and, "How to satisfy men with your pocket-watch (and other items of antiquity)."
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 03:13 PM       
Kahl, do you have a natural auto-reflex to turn everything I've said or done, and attempt to diminish any credibility toward me? I am not 'spouting off facts', rather conversing about theory's that others and myself have heard. More or less I was 'learning' from sspadowski, when he corrected me in his comment; I never dismissed it, and told him he was wrong. Your thread on LSD was very construed. I never said that I have had an 'enlightened' experience every time I do drugs. You accused me of not having any real experience on LSD or other's, and I made a justified attempt to prove otherwise.

Last time I checked, my choice of career, had nothing to do with this thread. The need to bring it up time after time, shows very little character on you. Your opinions are not those that will make or break my life. My other major is Journalism, there's more material for you to work off of.

Barnes and Noble, much better then borders, but thanks for the compliment. Those books are the most popular with woman in their 30's.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 04:15 PM       
"How To Please Your Woman" by MattJack

CHAPTER 1
Kiss her where it smells funny for foreplay. Afterwards when she is talking about mindless garbage that you could care less about while your favorite episode of M*A*S*H is on, pretend you care.
You really don't have to listen to any words, just pauses in her conversation (with herself). When a pause comes say things like,
"Yea"
"Uh-huh I see"
"That's cool/not cool"
"Really? Explain."
"No way!"

Repeat as necessary.

----------------------------------------------------

U GUYZ THINK I CAN BE A PSYCHE MAJOR TOO?
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 05:11 PM       
sure, if you plan on re-titling that book to 'how to end up sleeping on the couch' .
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 05:42 PM       
Interesting, Lenor. I studied psychology for some time, and was going major in it.
instead, I majored in Human sexuality. Came in handy when I was a burlesque dancer.
The subject is fascinating. Funny how men seem to think that women who read the Kama Sutra
must not have read anything else.
We must talk more. I love journalism.
Anyway, that’s aside from the point.
I always pegged Berkowitz as a hunter. The idea that humans are the most dangerous animal is true.
The contradiction, though, lies in that hunting is survival, not entertainment.
I wonder if some killers are not so much perverse,
but rather bored. Hunting, stalking, obsession,
seems to come from those of a mediocre background.
Trailer trash is probably a whole culture of serial killers waiting to happen.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
Although, some of which grew up in suburbia, along with the white picket fence and dog.

I don't know if I can agree with all of that. But I can understand your point of view.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:47 PM       
ather conversing about theory's that others and myself have heard.

I'm just guessing without having reread this thread but you didn't so much converse about theories as state "Facts" about serial killers.

look this new person can be a shining example of what you will become. A burlesque dancer.
BANNED

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:55 PM       
After having reread this thread i found your theory:

"The main thing they [,serial killers,] had in common, was their mental health."

brilliant!
BANNED

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 08:00 PM       
ps the biggest common feature between "Serial killers" and murderers is a bad family or social setting. Abusive fathers are fairly prominent.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 08:01 PM       
Kahl, comments coming from you, are rapidly becoming not worth to pay any attention too. After hearing the same shtick again and again, its only more empty each time.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby GaGa View Post
Funny how men seem to think that women who read the Kama Sutra must not have read anything else.
oh shut up and go back to reading antony lavey will you

this isnt about gender stereotyping, this is about pulling contrived pseudo-intellectualism out of your arse.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 09:33 PM       
It is Antone LaVey.

Passage found from his forum:

ADHD Inattentive

I started this topic because I am interested in different beliefs and I would rather talk to one rather than read about one (Satanist).

I have a couple of questions, so I will just number them-

1. Why do you choose such a path in life?

2.christains believe that you go to heaven when you die, what about you?

3.what are your rules/commandments if any?

4.If Christians see the devil as evil then how do you see god?

5.are demons like angels in your belief?

6.I heard that their are churches that are satanic, do you attend them, if so how do they differ from a Christians?

7.what is the history of your belief?

Those are just a couple that I have. I don’t even know if their are any Satanists on this forum but if their are please answer.

P.S. I’m not here to judge you

Last edited by Lenor : Mar 5th, 2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: This is NOT something he wrote, rather question's asked by someone.
BANNED

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:01 PM       
Satanists worship the ego in praise of lucifer, the individual (wanted to have as much power as god). I think some are theist (the dumb ones mostly, probably), but most are nontheist and atheist.apply to your questions. bbl w/ morei have meat cookin
BANNED

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:08 PM       
ps perndog
BANNED

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
you know you can go to the church of satan website and get all of that information.. you can also find the satanic bible thing online if you search for it. INTERNET
sspad gave you some advice about that earlier try it out hubub.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:19 PM       
kahl, I didn't ask for those questions to be asked by anyone. I found the thread on the forum on his site.

I thought the 'adhd inattentive' aspect of it, was ironic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
On a retraction of what I wrote before, Ted Bundy killed only woman, due to his inability to deal with a female that is in 'more control' then him. He was married, and a valued member of the community.
Ted Bundy was not married at the time of the murders.

Quote:
True though that son of sam hallucinated, had a wife and family, yet felt no control in his life, that he had to gain it by raping and killing woman.
The Son of Sam (David Berkowitz) had no wife and kids, and he didn't rape anyone, and he killed men too.

Quote:
And then 'jack the ripper' ,(I do believe??), who still to this day was never identified. Was the most sadistic mass murderer of all time.
Horseshit. Jack the Ripper was a fairy fucking godmother compared to other serial killers.

Quote:
Van Gogh was often to have thought to be the one responsible, yet now forensic scientist, believe it was just a ordinary guy that did it for no reason but to only humor himself.
Van Gogh was in France when Jack the Ripper killed those people! How fucking obtuse can you possibly be?!

Stop trying to sound intelligent by talking about subjects that you clearly know nothing about and are too stupid to even Google.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:12 PM       
Thank you.

Go ruin somebody else's part of the board, why don'tcha?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:26 PM       
yea that was real ironic

don't you mean a retarded non-incidental coincidence?
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:28 PM       
STOP POKING IT

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!