Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:41 AM       
whatever johnnie she's not keen on impressing people
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:46 AM       
Good ol' U of V!

heh, not a bad school at all, just trying to pick this thread up a little. It went from interesting to very serious. I would rather have kahl posting about how much he hates me, then his post to prove a point.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:49 AM       
Basically, everyone has got to agree that Kahl gave yall the figurative dick in this thread. It was like watching a man outsmart a herd of dead pigs.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:54 AM       
Matt, what input have you put in any of this? Other then jamming yourself as far up kahl's ass as possible, you have yet to exemplify any factual intelligence, other then your talents of ass kissing.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:54 AM       
Matt, spoken like a true nobody.
Outsmart dead pigs? What a victory,
Religion is my specialty.
I've known some of the greats of so-called prophesy.
your internet connection means nothing to me.

Kahl,
you have read texts.

I have experianced first-hand.

I’m sure you've read a medical text.
maybe an autopsy off of Rotten.com
that doesn't make you a doctor.

when you've lived with a family of Hindus,
or even gotten an Iota of education,
then you can tell me what’s what.

Until then
go back to the playground.
Or spend another hour of your meaningless existence
trying to prove me wrong.

University of Virginia, lenor?

Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:58 AM       
yo kahl

ZIP IT.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:07 AM       
I do have an iota of intelligence, that's why I know what I'm talking about and you don't. I've also gone to college. big whooptifuckingdo, you think because i dropped out of highschool when i was a kid doesn't mean I didn't start going to college afterwards? I've also read the puranas and a good friend of mine is an ayurvedic practioner - we talk philosophy all the time.
lol and what does reading texts not making me a doctor mean? I understand the stupid point you're trying to make, but it's stupid. It stands to reason that if I read a medical report about the liver or something then after i finished reading it I would understand about the liver. Thus, I know about the liver.
However, somebody who has "Experienced" the liver, perhaps cooking it with onions, wouldn't know shit. Somebody who has experienced death isn't a doctor or a priest. "IVE RIDDEn IN AN AIRPLANE BEFORE, THEREFORE IM A PILOT"
Also, since a good friend of mine is an indian who studies yoga and ayurveda extensively, we talk philosophy, ive attended festivals with him before, ive attended college for eastern philosophies/religions i think it stands to reason I probably know more than you even by your own retarded logic.

What is the word/text/whatever you are talking about involving hedonism?
Please tell me so I can stop guessing and attack you directly.

So far I've been able to support everything I'm saying, but the only evidence you have is contrived. "IM NOT RACIST BECAUSE I HACK A BLACK FRIEND" is essentially what your logic boils down to, fuckface.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:19 AM       
Do I really have to put my opinions on the matter in here? I think Kahl is doing a pretty good job. I'd rather just cheerlead because I loves me the taste of some ass.

Furthermore, I'm on a message board where I can simply provide nothing intelligent to say, be a complete ass, and mock everything anyone says without rhyme or reason. Those things here are perfectly acceptable and more than likely welcomed. It is called I-Mockery for a reason, but maybe I'm the crazy one out of line?

I do not have to argue with a complete imbecile to prove to myself, or anybody else for that matter, that I am a bit sharper than a girl who pretends to be some great maven. I go to school all week and I actually have three essays due in two days. Big deal? Not really, but I'm just saying I don't come to this place to have great debates about Hindus with a girl who can't type a decent paragraph to save her life. Astonishingly, this same person boasts her book deals and awards, and yet her writing is subpar to that gorilla a few years back that could use sign language to communicate with her keeper.

With all this said, you obviously cannot change her opinion due to the fact that she has been there and lived with one family of people who practice a very beautiful religion. I really don't have time to fight with a couple of shmucks that think they are a couple of intellectuals simply because they attend a college. It is douche bags like you that I really hate in school and make college kids look completely obnoxious, as well as ignorant.

Basically in short, go eat yourself.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:24 AM       
WHOA SORRY, DONT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME

THEY SAY I'M NASTY, BUT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:26 AM       
lol

you know i have to admit this thread is a bit too serious on my part considering im conversing with two huge douches who might even be the same person ;(

lets lighten this thread up with a parrrtttyyy yea yea this is cool guys this is cool keep it up party yea.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:27 AM       
Just because you read about the liver,
and saw your mom cooking it,
does not mean you know how to operate on it.
Since you are so pitifully stupid,
i will have mercy
and explain once more.
Do you realize
that you’re using the same logic on me,
as I am on you?
You have a hindu friend.
I have a hindu history.
Don’t use your own argument to defend yourself.

What you are failing to do
is separate modern hinduism and the old way.
Modern hinduism was corrupt by christian purist ideas in the 1800’s, and earlier when Siddartha sent out his legions of followers. When his disciples traveled around india, they subtly tried to incorporate the original hindu way of debauchery with siddarthas teachings.
I recommend you read Taote Ching by Lao Tzu,
and compare it to the fundimentals of hinduism.
Yes, there are malivolent gods in the beliefe. Hindus were the first to logically incorporate the idea that god contains good and evil.

Your stubborn nature bores me.
the more times you call a person stupid
the more worn out the joke gets.
Now that I have so generously re-explained,
you may leave.
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:29 AM       
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:29 AM       
who wants Burger King?
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:30 AM       
those dancing faces are cute.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:31 AM       
I agree! I totally figured out why hindu gods in ancient art are flying or levitating. They musta beeeeen hitting this shit I just rolled up son! :Phillyblunts
Damn hindus
Role Assigner
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:32 AM       
Gabby, I stopped reading your posts because I'm poemed out. I mean, you can write all you want about me, but it's like giving the finger to a blind man at this point.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:36 AM       
You could of just jumped right to the point, my ADD pills don't work so well after a certain time.

I'm so sorry that you hate everyone that is trying to succeed in higher education, but since when was I considered anything other then unintelligent on here? Unless you want to count the various other form's of that, then by all means. But hypocritically speaking, your 'cheer-leading' kahl on, when he, himself is one of those 'obnoxious college douche bags'.

If you can provide nothing intelligent to say on here, other then your dry sense of humor, then why judge other people? True this is 'I-Mockery', but sooner or later, intelligence becomes an asset, and your 'sarcasm' is not going to win any brownie points.

Unless your bending over, taking it like a champ?
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:41 AM       
actually, if you'd realize what I was doing i was making fun of your logic.. not using it to defend myself.. using it to make fun of you..

also.. the liver cooking,, was done by you.. since you were the one experiencing it... i was the one.. who read.. the book.. where do.. doctors.. learn.. about.. the liver... from.. books...not.. from.. cooking.. or.. experiencing the liver. i also just so happened to have experienced the liver as well.

No hindu practices vedic hinduism anywhere, so your point is nil. Modern Hinduism is what it is. and actually buddhism didn't corrupt hinduism, hinduism adopted the buddhist idea of letting anybody practice the religion, whereas before it was segmented and caste based and the only one who could worship god was priests born to be priests. Ishta-devata, personal devotion, came from that.
Siddhartas teachings are so similar to hinduism because he was a hindu.
Hinduism itself is an amalgamation of different religious ideas, especially when you consider the complexity of the indu socio-political climate around the time the RgVeda was compiled. Indu as it is known now (and even in ancient times) is a combinition of the Dravidian culture, Harrapan and Aryans who all inhabited the same area.
guess what the rgveda is about. anyway probably too much information for you.

Hindus were the first to incorporate god being logically both good and evil? lol. ok
the vedas aren't as well put together or as great as you're pretending.
the biggest contributions hindu philosophy has made is the idea that the world is a ILLUSION or fake, that everything wordly is illusory and no true satisfaction can be derived from it, and the concept of reincarnation.

Also, you obviously haven't read the Upishinads, one of the most important texts for indian philosophy, because part of the point of that is that being comes from non-being - and that existence is absurd.

Last edited by kahljorn : Mar 7th, 2007 at 02:35 AM.
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:52 AM       
So what are these ancient hindu gods you're talking about, gag? I'm curious if you even know anything about the vedas. Please, expound. So far most of what you've described as knowing is modern hinduism, so let's hear your ancient root knowledge.

In the vedas, what are the good and bad gods that are the first struggle between good and evil? Names, please. (this is a trick question but there's like ten tricks involved, which one will you fall for? let's find out)

Last edited by kahljorn : Mar 7th, 2007 at 02:31 AM.
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:55 AM       
ps lenor i think mattjacks point is based on how some college students are complete morons and think that going to college alone makes them smart and hold it over people's heads like that validates what they are saying without even providing any evidence.
It's like saying, "Do you have proof god exists?" "OF COURSE IM AN ORDAINED PREACHER" "So what is it" "PREACHER"

Which reminds me, why are you even trying to be a psych major? You're just going to end up fucking people over even more. I would never place my mind in your hands unless i wanted to get fucked over.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 02:09 AM       
If there were a thread truly worthy of General Blabber, this is it.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 10:47 AM       
I like how she cleverly counters kahljorn's well backed arguments with "I NO HISTORY AN DA HINDUS STFU IVE BIN THERE THREE TIMES".
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 12:59 PM       
and I would never come to you for anything either, kahl. I'd be too scared you were going to kill me.

Gris, where ya been?

Your missing, THE BESTEST PARTY THREAD EVER!!!!

BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2007, 02:04 PM       
You're an idiot lenor. Just because somebody insults you for being an idiot doesn't mean they want to kill you.
Obviously you suffer from some paranoid delusions..
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM       
how did this thread get so long so fast