Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Crazy Cat Lady
GingerGrrl22 is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2007, 02:45 PM        Bugs
Has anyone here ever eaten bugs? If not, would you ever be willing to give it a shot?
Forum Virgin
Clockwork is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2007, 03:42 PM       
I ate a wasp once. It flew into my cup one year at Hershey Park, and my friends dared me to. Being the badass that I am, I immediately crunched it up.

It was surprisingly sweet tasting. Lil' tangy. I'm still amazed I didn't get stung.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:53 PM       
I eat mud bugs all the time. In fact, I just had a crawfish boil a week ago.

Mmmmm i loves me some mud bugs.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:28 PM       
those don't count!
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2007, 02:49 PM       
I found this thread on the New Posts list and thought it was a mispelling of that new horror movie.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2007, 03:10 PM       
I used to eat ants when I was a kid because my uncle told me that they are healthy for you and that they taste like sugar

one time I ate ants in exchange for one of those sour strings -- that was delicious.
I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:02 PM       
That's sad, are you and you uncle still speaking??
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2007, 05:55 AM       
what are you, shel silverstein or something
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2007, 03:08 PM       
he said certain types of ants taste like sugar drops he told me this while we were camping in the wilderness talking about survival stuff and what you can do to survive in the wilderness.
I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2007, 10:16 AM       
Well, do they really taste like sugar drops?
BANNED

Old May 28th, 2007, 03:44 AM       
yes.
Kenster102.5 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 03:52 PM       
i wOULD eATEN cHOCLATE cOVERED bUGS.