Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Fuck you Sappington go to Applebee's instead
I'm convinced that Taco Bell puts some sort of addictive additive in their food, because I think I'm addicted to their chicken burritos and said baja blast. Also, if I get the $2 meal deal, a $1 burrito, and some cinnamon curls, it comes out to $4.20 every time

Also, food poisoning is the butts. I got food poisoning from an Asian restaurant a few months ago. Nothing worse than taking a walk, then suddenly realizing your intestines are intent on emptying themselves right now. Luckily, I didn't have to crap in someone's bushes.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
I think that the worst one for me was the E coli, because of the mental image of a green pepper caked with liquid cow-shit or some other type of shit-based fertilizer, unwashed and then cut into pieces by some idiot pizza shop employee and served up to me on a pizza

That one was one of those where you just have to sit on the toilet holding a trashcan because there's no way you can control both ends at once.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
I thought I had food poisoning once; I was in the bathroom forever. Then I remembered I had Bell that day for lunch and I maned up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
If that wasn't enough, my back went out. I had to take a muscle relaxer. Happy la-la land, here I come.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
Also, if Hickman wanted out of Bagram so bad, he should have let me know. I have a contact.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
is it that little girl from the picture
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
No, she's commander of the S.S. Kitsa Ginger Brigade.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
Tadao, at least Chojin makes abusing mod powers funny. Making me call myself a fag, again, is (whilst I recognise the COMEDY GOLD and the originality of the concept) slightly tedious now. Getting a rise out of me by editing posts is actually quite easy, but I think it takes a grasp of wit and humour to make it funny. Seriously, leave it to Chojin.

Once again, if you don't want to have anything to do with me, or get into arguments with me, and don't care about me, like you have stated, why do you attempt to be funny and edit my posts?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Yeah, I'll get right to doing what you want
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
I don't think you are withholding intelligence and humour just on my behalf.

Zhukov wants me to at least be funny when I copy Chojin's methods, I guess I'll annoy him by being tedious and unimaginative!

I know this is all stemming from when I called you unfunny a while ago, so I'm sorry. I don't take it back, and it still is accurate, but I am sorry it upset you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL GET RIGHT ON IT

geez
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I think that the worst one for me was the E coli, because of the mental image of a green pepper caked with liquid cow-shit or some other type of shit-based fertilizer, unwashed and then cut into pieces by some idiot pizza shop employee and served up to me on a pizza

That one was one of those where you just have to sit on the toilet holding a trashcan because there's no way you can control both ends at once.
The very worst for me was when I ate way too much dried tropical fruit, got food poisoning, and THEN got some sort of flu. It was like acid all inside my guts, and I was terrified that it would shoot out every time I sneezed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
fathom zero has the worst taste in women/boys whatever those things were
The Pretty/Handsome people thread is prolly my favourite in this place.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
I just read through that thread again too. My favorite is the TERRA'S PUSSY sequence of posts

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
I just reread that part and rolled again. :D That and I ran a batch to about fifteen or so pictures people posted.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You look like the kind of girl I would ask out.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:02 AM       

Does everyone have their outfit picked out for the festivities this Saturday?
You may already be there.
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:45 AM       
I love the gold guarantee stamp they used to make it official. Just like the Nintendo seal of approval, and uh, pretty much everyone the world over now that I google it.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
I just really hope we don't have any nutcases marching around my neighborhood. Or at work.
And my girlfriend will be in Dallas, so I'll face Rapture alone.
Oh who am I kidding; I'd be left here to burn.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:09 PM       
What I like is the guy in the lower right corner taking a dump.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
This is just American Rapture. The UK had ours already. Raptures are pretty passé now. I liked them back before they were cool. #rapturehipster
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
George Takei has the best voice ever. He's also cool as hell, I hope them homosexual types are proud of his representation.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
I'm pretty sure that if I didn't meat a serial killer today (hopefully not mine), I at least met a verifiably creepy-assed insane person. If I turn up dead, you heard it here first.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:47 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
This is just American Rapture. The UK had ours already. Raptures are pretty passé now. I liked them back before they were cool. #rapturehipster
That's a good point. Does the rapture respect the international date line? Will people go missing at 12 AM in their time? Or is it all set to GMT?