Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 05:36 AM        TRUE PHILOSOPHY
I like the misantropic view of society through a widows looking glass inherent in the bubbling nature of the pies with eyes, they seem to be as staring through a macrocosmic outlook into their microcosmic infrastructure by means of telescopic martinees bent on revenge against the innards of angsty self-righteous universes with their *existing*, what a selfish prick!
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 12:39 PM        Re: TRUE PHILOSOPHY
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
what a selfish prick!
Totally.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 12:41 PM       

(yes i'm ashamed for being so unoriginal
now fuck off)
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 12:42 PM       
I feel like I should lock this...before it goes somewhere.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 05:18 PM       
it won't.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM       
I don't see why not.

I mean, it's an interesting thought, though I prefer to espouse the frangipani, that is to say martinicanical, outlook. I mean, if we want to achieve MUPO -and really, who doesn't- we really ought to leave our soiled prophelactics elsewhere and put the future behind us.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 06:11 PM       
I like this thead
BANNED

Old Apr 9th, 2004, 08:24 PM       
Notice the intricate opposing functions of the martinee playland inherent in that piece of work; despotic society, and ergo existance itself(Macrocosm microcosm), has a distaste for elements of the(e) nectar called life. Almost like an ambrosiatic epitome of dressed down tragedies co ndensed and soiled into a small sweet beverage with salt. The very nature of the martinee beckons a rebellion against the cosmic "Is", and so breeds the distrust of death.
We trust not it's functions for we do not understand it's nectar and the function lying wherein the drunken embrace of calibrated dictatimes, empiricism of said Educational rights lies in the hands of the dictionary, which in the minds of drunken english scholars becomes a revolt of itself. Rather than accept the carnal love of a dying ember to bring life to the newest flame we spread cold despair across all hearts and eyes, as if the sun itself had been burned from our foreheads and seasonally dismissed.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 06:14 AM       
I am lazy and tired to read that. So, I make my own topic.

If X-Men Universe was real, and mutant powers are the next stage of man evolution, whats going to stop the Psychic Mutants from gaining control 100-200 years down the line?

Going through observations of the comics, and movies, we see these 3 mutant powers cropping up above all else:

Psychic, Self Healing, Shape Shifting.

So, it stands to reason, with these 3 types being the majority, that they will be the cornerstone of the mutant world. With odd splattering of the others.

But, knowing the evil of man, not all of the Psychic mutants will be good like Xavier. So I believe the world as we know it will crash to it's knees. With the Psychic Mutants controlling armies of Regenatitive mutant powered mutants fighting an endless fight with the shape shifting units sneaking around on both sides. Wouldn't the world, after awhile, just become a living hell. Never knowing if the person next to you is either invincible or a shape shifter? What if your power was powerful enough to blast holes through titanium? Wouldn't the Psychic Mutants fight for control over who gets to control your mind? You become a slave to these psychic monsters? Is this the world you want your kids growing up in?
BANNED

Old Apr 10th, 2004, 06:33 AM       
CTHULU MYTHICS, my friend, THE CTHULU MYTHICS. It's not a "Living Hell", it's utopia.

I mean, now a days you live with a false security which makes the world absolutely frightening, but in a world like that you k now you're going to die if you don't fuck shit up, so you just kill, suck blood. See blood. Blood is your fuckign birthright, and it becomes your fucking existance. It's great, when you look at it, especially if you think you reincarnate anyway, it becomes like a video game.

BECAUSE, even if ONE side wins, there's always going to be the distinct drive of new souls to topple it in a rebellion, it's the nature of our democratic system, that is what oneness is all about... being ununified and distinctly different pairs of yourself.