Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:48 PM        "Chiller" Horror Network (Satellite TV)
Does anyone else get this channel? If so, what do you think of it?

I think some aspects are great. I love seeing series, like Freddy's Nightmares and Tales from the Darkside, that I haven't seen since the eighties. (SciFi channel also runs Tales from the Darkside). They show Tales from the Crypt, too, which is great. And The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Rod Serling's Night Gallery....you can't get any better than that.

My one big complaint is that they tend to show the same 3 or 4 movies over and over again...really shitty ones, at that. I've lost count of how many times they've aired Ghost in the Machine and Texas Chainsaw Massacre III in the past month. Ghost in the Machine is so very bad.
They were showing one of the Phantasm sequels all of the time, too. I guess it's cheap.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:59 PM       
I like watching Night Gallery again. I'll like it more if they start showing Boris Karloffe's Thriller series, though. Been waiting years to have that released on dvd, it needs to get a fanbase.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:49 PM       
I already made a thread about it, but no one really cared.

Apparently no one else is interested in watching Dr. Giggles.

I like Profit and the occasional Freakylinks. Tales from the Darkside is part of every morning I have from 6 - 7 a.m.

AND I LOVE GHOST IN THE MACHINE.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:51 PM       
We've got that here, only it's called SCREAM. Probably my favorite channel.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:55 PM       
Sorry. I didn't know you already made a thread.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:25 PM       
It was actually called "Profit" and I guess the internet generation won't pay attention to anything without a lot of description.

I like this thread better anyway.
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2008, 02:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Apparently no one else is interested in watching Dr. Giggles.
BLASPHEMY. I Loved That Movie When I Was A Kid.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2008, 10:16 PM       
Is Dr Giggles the one with the dr with the crazy lookin eyes?
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
I did voice work for SCREAM. :D

The SPACE channel in Canada also offers some cool horror content and is not a 'premium' channel.

Dr. Giggles was weird back in the day as the star was on television weekly playing a slow adult. Seeing him slash people to bits was quite a turn. Same guy was in Darkman, no? I haven't watched that in ages either.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 4th, 2008, 02:27 AM       
Yeah, he played Durant in two of 'em.

Freaky. Kinda reminds me of Peter Lorre.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2008, 02:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
I did voice work for SCREAM. :D

The SPACE channel in Canada also offers some cool horror content and is not a 'premium' channel.
Anything that is still in use? ARE YOU THE GUY WHO TALKS ABOUT THE EXTRA GORY MOVIES ON SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT?

Space isn't bad. It was my only real source of horror on tv before I moved out and got digital cable. "Movies from Space" usually has something at least halfway decent.

That was very funny. Well done.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
SCREAM has a lot of crap, it seems now, and not in the good way.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD