Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:01 AM       
Yeah, basically just get the stars and star punch him. He shouldn't be too much trouble. Now for the next circuit, aw mayun.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
This game is awesome :<

Played up through Don Flamenco with motion controls and the balance board, but I'm so out of shape that my arms started to hurt so I moved back to NES controls :<

I'm now on Title Defense at Great Tiger, haven't fought him yet. Beating Great Tiger in normal isn't too tough. When his jewel flashes yellow you can punch him for a star, if it flashes red he'll counterattack. When he does his special, focus on the one that isn't transparent and dodge when that one's jewel flashes.

Flamenco's actually a pretty rough fight. He also looks a bit more serious in this one.

My only beef with the game is the your opponents speak in their native language, but there's no subtitles. Makes the between-round commentary kinda weird. The motion controls work really well despite what reviews say. The balance board is too sensitive and doesn't feel like it was actually tested - You shift your weight to the left first to dodge right in reality, but in the game shifting left will make you dodge left.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
The language is so basic, you can learn what they're saying if you sit in on one High School French/Spanish/whatever class. VIVA LA FRANCE! CARMEN MY LOVE! Simple stuff.

Still can't beat TD Bald Bull. I got really close last night, but the fucker got lucky in the last round. Stopping the bull charge is almost impossible unless you have perfect timing, so I just opt to dodge it over and over till he stops.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
The in-fight language is simple. The stuff they say between rounds isn't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
has a woody
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
Whew. I finally won by decision. This is the fourth time I've managed to scrape by without actually winning. Thankfully, the second Macho Man fight doesn't seem very hard in comparison.

I just love seeing how Mac has gone and disrupted everyone's lives after beating them.

has a woody
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
If you bought enough Nintendo games to be a Platinum member, you'll be able to chose between getting a free Mario hat or downloading a WiiWare Punch-Out!! battle against Doc Fuckin' Louis himself this August.

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/13978..._2-noscale.jpg
This is awesome.

was never good
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
I went with the hat, because it's like, tangible and stuff. Why couldn't we get both :<

qq
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
I know the real reason he picked the hat :balding
was never good
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 10:32 AM       
hey fuck you at least i didn't pretend to be a girl for a y-

wait, shit.
has a woody
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
You can never wear that Mario hat in public, though.