Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
If you guys know any idiots that would actually bother with something like this, I'd appreciate it if you'd pimp this to 'em - http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...php?p=21154167

It's my WTS thread for my TF2 items.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
Sorry, don´t know anyone. People really pay money for things like that? Those things don´t increase your performance right, they´re just cosmetic?

In other news, I spent a buck on Miner: Dig Deep (Indie XBL-Game) and BAM - 4,5 hours where gone before I realized it was the middle of the night. I don´t know what it is but I fucking love Mining-Games. Maybe because I´m from the Rheinland, who knows.

Anyway, if you haven´t played it and you got some hours to spare, give it a try, it´s pretty good.

Also got my 3rd Medal in Pokemon White before my head decided it was time for a splitting headache and I literally had to skip the rest of the day at 8 in the evening...I hate days like that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Sorry, donīt know anyone. People really pay money for things like that? Those things donīt increase your performance right, theyīre just cosmetic?
Certain items do, now. Used to just be that there were hats and a couple unlockable weapons, but I didn't play for something like four months and there's a lot of new shit. Because I've had the items that I do for a long time, they are of a "Vintage" status as well, which also makes them highly desirable.

If you could share it with absolutely anybody that knows video games or TF2, I'd appreciate.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 04:55 AM       
Quote:
In other news, I spent a buck on Miner: Dig Deep (Indie XBL-Game) and BAM - 4,5 hours where gone before I realized it was the middle of the night. I donīt know what it is but I fucking love Mining-Games. Maybe because Iīm from the Rheinland, who knows.

Anyway, if you havenīt played it and you got some hours to spare, give it a try, itīs pretty good.
i got that too, it's pretty fun. I was sure it was a remake of that "Motherload" flash game, but i guess it's just a suspiciously similar game
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Also, Wind Waker in 1080p in Dolphin is really pretty.
This took some sleuthing for me to decipher I guess that means I'm out of the loop. Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda game by the way.

Was listening to some NWA and it made want to play San Andreas again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Dolphin is the Wii emulator. It also has the added bonus of upscaling textures to 1080p resolution.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
Restarted New Vegas, this time on hardcore. Keeping up with food and water isnt as bad as I thought but not really being able to heal without a high medicine skill is kind of sucking hard. Crippled limbs suck hard too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
yeah getting injuries or starvation without access to food can be really dangerous if you're in a radiated area and near your weight limit
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
and your cyberdog just got his head blown off by a super mutant.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
Dolphin was the code name for the Wii back in about 1999.

On a related note, I pre-ordered the 3DS. It remains to be seen if this is a good idea or not, as this is the first time I've been apprehensive about getting a new system (of sorts).
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
3 hours into Dragon Age 2 and enjoying it. Seems to be a little less PC-ish this time which is a big plus. Also having the MC talk is a lot more natural. Playing mage of course.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Dolphin was the code name for the Wii back in about 1999.

On a related note, I pre-ordered the 3DS. It remains to be seen if this is a good idea or not, as this is the first time I've been apprehensive about getting a new system (of sorts).
I'll be demoing it at PAX East this weekened

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Also having the MC talk is a lot more natural.
master chief?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
MC Hammer?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
Main character, guize
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
I got Baldur's Gate 2! To hell with your fancy graphics!

I wanted to play a Mage, but as per usual in WRPGs the magic-based class is completely worthless, so I switched to Thief. Which is also worthless since the stealth doesn't seem to do much, and I didn't know the only thief skillz that mattered were detecting and disarming traps.

It's... fun? I sat down to take a work break for about 30 minutes and ended up playing it for 3 hours without realizing, but I'm not really sure whether I was enjoying myself or not. Such is the nature of Bioware, I guess.
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
You have to stick it out with a mage. They suck early game but nuke ass later. If I remember correctly there are a few spell caster types. I believe its the sorcerer you want.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
3 hours into Dragon Age 2 and enjoying it. Seems to be a little less PC-ish this time which is a big plus. Also having the MC talk is a lot more natural. Playing mage of course.
I'm really enjoying Dragon Age 2 as well. I like how they streamlined everything and made the combat fun.

On another note, I just played Homefront and it's pretty bad. It looks like a hi-rez Xbox game and plays like Call of Duty 1.5. The multiplayer is different though. I was actually excited for this game, but it's a huge letdown
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Playing Dragon Age: Origins.

The more I play this game, the more I hate it. I'm finding I need to quicksave after every successful fight because every single one has the potential to end it disaster. I particularly like that certain enemies (even low-level enemies) can choose to knock one of your characters down and beat them to death while you look on in horror.

Also, who the hell at Bioware thought it would be a good idea to have a character who hates it when you take on/complete side quests?

OH GOD
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
yeah that's why the dog was in my party despite him being kind of crap

one less mouth to have to tell to shut up and do what i told them
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
Oh, and fights with revenants are hilarious, both in how quickly they end and in how unexpectedly they pop up. Imagine any other game where you can stumble upon a boss fight wherein the boss wipes out half the hit points of your entire party with one swing.

What am I missing about this game that makes it fun instead of just frustrating?

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
Yeah, I'm playing it too and it's really bothering me.

That and it's pretty ugly, even though it was out just a couple years ago.
OH GOD
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
i didn't have too much problems once i got ahold of wynne, having a healer really helps out

plus sometimes you really gotta micromanage tactics in combat
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 01:53 AM       
If anything, it all reminded me of how much I love the Mass Effects. God they're so good.
OH GOD
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
ehh they're about the same for me

neither one has really pleasing combats