Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 04:44 PM       
215.) "Don't believe shit you read here unless it is something you already agree with or you take the time to verify it for yourself."

216.) "Learn how the "Prophet Of Change" is misportrayed in the Zionist controlled media!"

217.) "If you have ever seen this guy's picture, you will see that this is the type of guy that would talk about how he hates everyone who isn't a white atheist and then when he would get locked into prison, he would become Bubba's fucktoy in about 3 days."

218.) "Report the guy to someone. If someone doesn't do anything about it, then you threaten him. If he continues, then you knock his block off. As much as I like vigiliante style acts, we do live in a world of law and order."

219.) "Unless the woman does something extreme, like cleaning out the used comdoms the poolboy used while he pounded her with her tongue, a guy will continue to hit if he hits once."

220.) "There is nothing worse than a Southern Baptist that tries to act like they are the correct vein of Christanity when history and the Bible proves them wrong."

221.) "There is a difference between sticking with his morals (which I admire) then being despicible (which he is)."

222.) "There are reasons for black poverty that do include bigotry, but everyday it is turning to be more and more the culture that blacks have created for themselves that is hurting them in the overall society."

223.) "There are exceptions, of course, but money doesn't mean shit to how people are going to turn out in the overall picture. It's drive, imangination, excellence, skill and making your own luck."

224.) "But if this would have been the Eastern Orthodox or Orthodox Jews or Hindus or ANYONE ELSE besides Catholics the media would have not made the big spectacle that they did."
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 06:32 PM       
225.) "Then the 80's comes in and WHAM, it gets subjected to this obsession with the "future look" that everyone had back then."

226.) "If Hamas is going to sit there and say that "There will be no peace until Israel does not exist", well, ya know, the Israelis should tell them to pony up to the table."

227.) "Sorry folks, but it is that simple, but then again most of life's problems can be solved that simply. "

228.) "You are clinging on to a belief that a moron made and that life itself has proven to be worthless."

229.) "Humans don't want to be made to feel just like the next guy."

230.) "Anyone who goes through like thinking that they are nothing more than "common" folk that are held down by "the man", then guess what? Screw em. They can whine and cry while people like me become sucessful and help out everyone around us within reason."

231.) "Norma McCorvey, the "Jane Roe" of the monumental 'Roe Vs. Wade' case, is wanting the case to be reopened."

232.) "Now, it seems that they are under attack by the same government that they took their kids away from for their own educational benefit."

233.) "Yes, the intelligent level of the stoner shines through!"

234.) "If anyone ever calls me a geek or talks shit about me, I am just going to direct them towards that site. That would make the insulter promptly apologize."

235.) "So I just got back from running a few minutes ago and I noticed that my visitors has been increasing every week."

236.) "if you truly believe that Communism is the way to go, expect for the rest of your days that you will be mocked, ridiculed and dismissed by the majority of the human race that has a free thought."

237.) "There are reasons for black poverty that do include bigotry, but everyday it is turning to be more and more the culture that blacks have created for themselves that is hurting them in the overall society."

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 06:50 PM       
Man, this Burbank character has some serious problems.

Isaac is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 08:14 PM       
Hey Max, quote me! Tell me about how inept I am at writing! I'll give you link to all the forums I visit, though don't post the link.
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 09:50 AM       
Are you as bad a writer as Vinth? If so, I'd be happy to. As far as Johnny Numbers for Name goes, hasn't he ever seen a collecttion before?

Isaac is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 02:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
... I'll give you link to all the forums I visit, though don't post the link.
I just noticed my own error. You failed me, I wrote link in singular and forums in plural and you didn't even catch it.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:34 AM       
I'm not the grammar police. You have to rise to a serious and consistent level of awfullness before I even care.

Irony also helps. Look at the title of my other thread collecting Vinthisms, "Someone who speaks in intelligent sentences". That's a Vinth quote. Had he not said that, it might have been taken me longer to notice he was worth collecting.

His rebuttal to my charge tht he writes like an eight year old was that he didn't care enough about I-mock to write well. That's why I started this thread, collecting quotes from his own site, which I presume he cares a little more about. I don't see any striking improvements.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:48 AM       
Burbank is just collecting my works for a tome about the Catholic Samurai.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:56 AM       
Say, it's that stupid fella what was going to debate at me and then had at the running away himself from with of me for sure bar none! Simple as that!

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:05 AM       
I'm still waiting for you to answer my last question, Shylock.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:08 AM       
Who's the dumb person talking to?

Oh! Oh! "Shylock"! I get it, that's me, cause I'm Jewish. Huh. Funny. Tell you what, you back up your claim that the giovernment defines starvation as missing one meal a day, and I'll do that.
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:55 PM       
238.) "There are reasons for black poverty that do include bigotry, but everyday it is turning to be more and more the culture that blacks have created for themselves that is hurting them in the overall society."

239.) "Well, my provider decided to 1) shut down my site based on my chicks section that anyone that visited this site yesterday could tell you was removed,"

240.) "2) decided to take about two days worth of my stuff off, which proves that if they kept an archived version of my page on file, it just proves once again that I was correct about my assumptions and they owe me an apology, pronto."

241.) "The funny thing is that the visitors to the board have been increasing"

242.) "Now, is it fair that blacks in our country are getting more and more piss-poor education and chances in our society because a few feel-good morons who were ELECTED by citizens to represent them want to blame inherent problems in black society on "whitey" and "racism" instead of what their own culture is peddling to the youth?"

243.) "I could almost take this into a huge article, and I just might, but right now I just got to say that the 4th of July is being celebrated by people who want the government to do everything for them, so they give up their freedoms for security."

244.) "Sometimes, yet sometimes, I can say something that someone thinks is intelligent."

245.) "Well, I found someone that wasn't the case."

246.) "You know someone will get up there and say we need to use it to "protect the cities" when all it is doing is destroying the respect for the average citizen and is just scooting us oh so closer to '1984' status."

247.) "it amazes me for all the billions of sites on my provider, they seem to love to give me shit about anything."

248.) "That which I hate is the whole food stamp system. "

249.) "Every time I turn on my TV, I see video of some backwards-ass idiots who want to kill my family and myself in the name of Allah."

250.) "The death of a bunch of asswhipes ensues. Americans laugh at stupid goat-humpers. World a better place."
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 03:13 PM       
251.) "I found a test on what president you will vote for by answering a series of questions."

252.) "If this guy actually got into politics and would help educated people, I would almost bet my bank account that there would be a upswing in achievement and drive in our black youth."

253.) "I guess it is settled on who I am voting for!"

254.) "My updates will be far and few between, but I will try to keep everything up to day"

255.) "Check it out and find out why they couldn't get one that would get a great core of listeners if they tried."

256.) "Is she bring up a valid point about putting the money back into the economy or is she just a whiner? In my opinion, both points are valid."

257.) "People that are poor tend to spend all the money they get, hence why they are poor."

258.) "Does anyone else besides me think this is about the funniest thing you have ever read?"

259.) "History proves Dusty correct and the only people that have a problem with this are people that are sensitive, whiny douche-bags or people looking to drive another wedge between people."

260.) "This isn't that big of a deal, so people need to quit making such a big ass deal about it."

261.) "There is a new e-mail scam going out now, and it is trying to play up on Christian sympthany."

262.) "If you have been living under a rock lately, then you know that Michael Savage has lost his television show on MSNBC after some anti-homosexual comments he made last Saturday on MSNBC during his show, the "Savage Nation"."

263.) "More people will find and turn into Michael Savage just because of the controversy around the whole situation."
Old Aug 4th, 2003, 02:13 PM       
264.) "Seems that on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim", the Family Guy episodes are breaking records on the channel and is actually beating out the late-night talk shows with the "young male audience."

265.) "My internet connection right now is slower than turtle shit, so I am trying to see what I can update for the page right now. If I don't post or update much, I now have an excuse."

266.) "That's why you see all those people feeling the U.S. and going to Canada or even Cuba, since the Hollywood liberals seem to come back always praising Castro's great health care system."

267.) "Ugh, why the hell do we listen to these morons to being with? I mean, everyone has the right to speak their mind, but sometimes people need to learn to shut the fuck up."

268.) "Howdy folks! I type this while it is RAINING outside (when it could have been yesterday!)."

269.) "Killswitch Engage was awesome (and they were led by a black guy to boot!)"

270.) "Except that people like Charlie Rangel are complete idiots that I could do a better job than."

271.) "This movie is one of my all-time favorites is the reason I only carry one cassette tape in my car."

272.) "I hope Hell treats you with a gooaplex times more pain, suffering, and despair that you caused everyone in your worthless waste-of-a-sperm existence."

273.) "If you keep up with culture at all, you know that in the "hip-hop community", the big thing right now is having custom rims for your car."

274.) "I do however have a major problem with this mindset that having a "phat ride" is more important than say, speaking proper English or getting an education."

275.) "All you see is people that spend shitloads in money in a vehicle that could be stolen in an instant or crushed in an accident in an heartbeat."

276.) "How fucking shallow have we come people when an entire culture is being portrayed as caring for nothing but what a fucking car looks like and the people that associate with this culture are filling the stereotype lock, stock and barrel?"

277.) "I have my vices, but if I go out and spend thousands on my vices when I could barely afford it, I would be considered crazy. And immature. These people should be considered that as well."

278.) "What the hell was the Civil Rights Movement for? Why should we ever care that it was fought for, that people died for the simple reason of equality?"

279.) "The problem with all of this is that it is giving in to what the idiotic left thing is "tolerance" and what the segregationist have wanted all along."

280.) "I mean, I an just a couple of years out of high school, and I'm not an idiot."

281.) "These kids need to get over the fact that they want to have sex with not a nature assigned partner and get back to what is important in high school: LEARNING!"

282.) "I will make sure to update more often as I can, especially now that I can access the damn site."

283.) "New York Times troubled by less crime = more people in prison!"

284.) "Certain groups in our society need to realize that this agenda is earning nothing more but a backlash from America or as seen as a giant joke."

285.) "The mighty city of St. Louis has a public access station here that is brought to us in part by Charter Cable."

286.) "Then you have whoever the black guy was spouting off the most ignorant crap I have heard in my life."

287.) "If college football didn't make money hand-over-fist, it would be as promoted as it is."

288.) "According to this guy, the NFL had to approve Rush being hired but then they can't get minority coaches. I swear, if I would have been sitting by him they would have had to stop the show becuase I would have screamed at him until my throat bled."

289.) "Where are the statistics about how many blacks were wanting to be coaches? What about any Asian, Mexican, Indian, Arab, or Native America candidates? I didn't see you and your ilk fighting for any of them?"

290.) "Then, he went on about Rush is going to be "a one-sided view". This then proved that the guy who was talking was not really intelligent."

291.) "You are talking about how he is going to bring politics into the game of football when he has said himself it has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS, but then you bring up the precious feel-good puke of affirmative action?"

292.) "Now, being that he is one of the famous "Five Point Calvinists" which to anyone who actually studied religious history would show that it was the early Christian Church that put together the Bible and authenticated it."

293.) "It may surprise you that I do not hold the King James Version of the Bible in any high regard or respect."

294.) "To me, that Bible is a false bastardization of the Holy Scriptures and its followers are in an error that religious doctrine and history validates time and time again."

295.) "I have stood by my belief for many years that homosexuality is not something you are born as."

296.) "I have seen enough evidence from religious doctrine, scientific studies from both religious and atheist scientists, and traditional times in history that homosexuality is a diverted path from heterosexuality."

297.) "I don't see him mentioned that."

298.) "Phelps is wrong in his core believes because it deviates from history, religious doctrines and the original Scriptures."

299.) "There are many other sinners that are proclaimed in the Bible as being unworthy of getting into the gates of Heaven and Fred Phelps should watch himself becuase he and his gullible followers are close to becoming those people."

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2003, 03:34 PM       
Homo-erotic obsession.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 02:54 AM       
ya know, I've heard so much about this debate that was supposed to happen between vince and burbank. And I don't care who bugged out, frankly I think it was just probably poorly organized and I'm guessing neither of you really wanted it to happen. What was it supposed be on anyway?
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 10:09 AM       
Newsfilter. Vinth begged like a junky for months and then put in next no effort at all, siting broken links, refusing to say what the broken links were supposed to link to or in what way they supported his arguments such as they were and basically putting up less fight the a Girl Scout with Pneumonia.

Which was funny, since he'd bragged that he'd dress me up as sailor moon and parade me.

Which is a kind of sick way to look at debate in any case.

I had only one intention, to show that Vinth was a blowhard who could not support any of the shit that tubled out his pie hole every time he opened it. I feel confident I achieved that.

This thread and a few others like it are my personal tribute to one of the great Naive Writers of our time, Vinth. His genious is utterly unintentional and rarely if ever does what he wants it to do, but that only enhances it's brilliance.
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 01:04 PM       
300.) "If I would have told them to quit being little shitheads, they would have soon found their parents, the parents would have came back, and I would have received a lecture on how I shouldn't raise anyone's children and how I'm racist and blah blah blah."

301.) "A funny stat that you may want to chew on from Newsweek I believe is that it costs 10 cents per head to insure a rock concert but a dollar for rap concerts."

302.) "It affects the common sense area of the mind and makes dillusional people believe something about themselves which is false."

303.) "According to The Drudge Report, over in China there is an increase in what are being called "magic mirrors", that are able to make people seem slimmer when they look into it."

304.) "If we could get rid of being fat today, you would just end up being fat again someday."

305.) "They already know how to fool the masses, since they did that a while back with how great Communism is."

306.) "This woman was actually voted into a place of importance"

307.) "Is it because of the nihilistic, materialistic society that we are being subject to every day?"

308.) "Is it because there still is bigotry in our country due to "civil rights" leaders who are raping the people they are trying to help while lining their own pockets?"

309.) "Is some lawyer going to sue God on behalf of Hurricane LaQuisha becuase the tornado from Texas studied real hard at Natural Disaster Tech, graduated as a F-5 and then preceded to destroy redneck villages across the fruited plane while the hurricane just kinda lingered around on the coast and didn't do much, thus the hurricane got more coverage from the Weather Channel?"

310.) "Why I don't sit one day at work and fall over my chair and lie on the floor with my bowels leaking out surprises the hell out of me when stories like this exist."

311.) "I would have covered most of the piss-off-liberal basis."

312.) "This is coming of the heels of a suspected Muslim terrorist's trial in last year's Bali nightclub bombing."

313.) "Even though this connection is made by anyone with an IQ over 51, some people will come out and whine about how Islam is a "religion of peace.""

314.) "Well, where the hell have Muslims came out and tried to convince us that theirs is a religion of peace?"

315.) "When I hear anything about Muslims on the television, radio or internet, I usually just hear the words "kill", "crusaders", "Jews", "Allah", and "jihad" in some form. This really doesn't inspire visions of love and happiness in my lil' head."
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 10:29 AM       
316.) "Now, I choose not to have children because it would be an overbearing burden on my way of life and my financial situation."

317.) "I guess I am confused because Joe didn't sleep with the woman, thus Joe did not impregnate her."

318.) "I am being a concept that has obviously flown over your head a long time ago; I am being RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN LIFE!"

319.) "Now, take a 22 year old that has stated the philosophical statement of all time that "School sucks" and he has refused to peruse an education."

320.) "I know hard work, job skills, education, drive, and value to employees are terms to your kind that are supposed to mean "keeping everything in the hands of rich, old, white males and their kids" but that dog just don’t hunt."
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 12:40 PM       
I love you, Burbank.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by O71394658
Man, this Burbank character has some serious problems.
Go back to Newsfilter!
Old Aug 20th, 2003, 12:22 PM       
071345433662 Just doesn't understand me, man. I'm getting a Mcarthur fuckin' Genius grant for my work on Vinth.
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 04:03 PM       
321.) "Whale has good live, doesn't want to go out into cruel world."

322.) ""Environmentalist" are stupid. I put environmentalist in quotes because there is a lapse in judgment in this country on what a true caretaker of nature does."

323.) ""Environmentalist" were all in an uproar about the whale from Free Willy being sent back into the while."

324.) "It has to be with its own, it must be set back into the loving arms of mother nature, blah blah blah."

325.) "I guess I have been kinda sparse in my news/views/reviews this month, and for good reason: I haven't much to say."
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 04:14 PM       
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:01 AM       
While using the singular 'environmentalist' instead of the plural could well be just an amusing typo repeated to or three times inthe space of single paragraph, no one could convince me that the use of the word 'while' instead of 'wild' is the result of 'typing too fast'.