Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:05 AM       
I'm not really big on flavored tobacco. I'm picky about it. I only like it when it's a slight hint of a flavor. I don't like flavored tobacco that forgets it's tobacco first. That's why I'm not too big on hookahs.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
I'll probably just end up smoking drugs out of it
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Drugs are bad
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
my grandma knew this kid in the army, and after he got back he gave her a hookah he had bought.

only she thought it was some kind of decoration or something and put it at the top of the stairs where everyone could see it XD

she was the neighborhood president too, so people were in and out of there all the time.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:49 PM       
Was that a bad thing or something? It's just a hookah.
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
i kno. but she was mortified cause shes old :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Who told her some people smoke dope out of it?
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Hookahs are nice, but when water goes in the hose it sucks.

Bubblers are alright too, just too fucking small.

Bongs are the best, especially with multiple chambers. It looks awesome.

Pipes are AOK, till they fuckin' break on you.

And of course, papers are nice too, unless you suck at rolling.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
It's sort of embarrasing watching ZBF talk about cannabis
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 11:53 PM       
hah
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets the same feeling reading your posts ;\
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
That's one black kettle.
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:42 AM       
tha twas the expression i was thinking of too

I'm sure people could say the same about me, though. I wouldn't want to be associated with me ;o
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:53 AM       
Pots are silver, guys.

Who even uses kettles anymore?
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
I have one in the kitchen that i use to make tea. and my enamel or whatever japanese tea kettle is black and red ;o but the inside is all blaaack

and pot is green come on guitar woman.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:09 AM       
I use a kettle a lot, too, but it is silver and I didn't want to tell you that because you'd have just changed the expression

The only thing I know about pot is that it smells like body odor and dog shit. I'd probably not be able to smoke it since I can't even take real drags from cigarettes without coughing up half a lung.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I never said I wasn't a fucking nutjob, Gris, just that I might or might not have been misdiagnosed with aspergers.
Quote:
Also, that's a stupid analogy. Kettles are generally bigger than pots, and pots are SILVER.
Quote:
I don't know, 20? I just found the fact that you saw fit to call me names because I wasn't aware of some fable about cookware a little uncalled for.

DAWWWWW, precious memory lane
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
like you guys were never on the internet for the first time ok
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:09 AM       
Like you were on the internet for the first time
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:57 AM       
wat
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
Christ Amighty. You're thick as a concrete block, aintcha
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
That's one thick brick.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:23 AM       
I used to smoke a pipe until I realized that I looked like a big dork and it made me smell like my grandfather. Now I just smoke Lucky Strikes every now and again.
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
good pot doesn't smell like dog poop and body odour, just so you know. Sometimes it smells like candy ;D
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:42 AM       
Pot smells like pot to me.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"