Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:34 AM       
Fuck trains. Fuck hitting dodge to avoid a zombie attack then not having time to dodge a train.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM       
Now I cant speak for the Chris and Jake-Campaigns but Leons Levels are WAY better than anything Re5 threw at us. Fun game so far.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM       
Yeah, I'm really digging Leon's levels so far. I was playing on advanced, but I kept getting my ass kicked by regular zombies, so I'm gonna level up some skills first.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:50 AM       
Finished Leon's campaign and then played a little bit of Agent Hunt mode. It's pretty fun! I really liked what I've played so far, although leveling up the skills is a real bitch.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:51 AM       
I'm still playing Dead or Alive 5 online a lot, but I'm really just passing time while waiting for Dishonored to come out. I really hope the game scratches my Thief itch. The game reminds me so much of Thief.
Comic Artist in Training
WhiteRoseBrian is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM       
In addition to Dead or Alive 5, I'm also playing a little bit of Fall of Cybertron and playing Nights into Dreams.
The Wolf
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM       
Chris is a real badass in this game. Like, punching-heads-off badass.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM       
One thing I don't like about re5 is when you blast a zombies head off with a sd hotgun their heads sometimes just fall off their shoulders. Like pushing a head of lettuce off a kitchen counter.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
His review made it sound like everything I saw in the demo carried over for the whole game, even if you could tell at times that he was really reaching.

I'm not a big fan of his, but it sounds like he's more or less correct. Not as bad as Umbrella Chronicles, but worse than 5.
The lightgun Wii games were fun for the story, and 5 was kinda okay if you had a bud to play with, but from all the other reviews and having played the demo I think Jim got one right for once.

Jim's still a prick though.

Capcom really does enjoy killing off their franchises lately, don't they?
The Wolf
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:23 AM       
I'm actually liking Chris's campaign quite a bit, and it's been cited as the weakest of the three (four, if you count the extra one). How far in are you, 10k?

SKATASTIC
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:28 AM       
I just got to chapter 3 with leon so far. But playing a bit of mercs with jake.
pickled
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:31 AM       
I just picked up Resident Evil 6 from a redbox. Time to hate myself.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:41 PM       
So what is Agent Hunt like? Do they drop you in special zombies like L4D, or do you just take a random zombie and get after it, or what?

The Wolf
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
Second one. Though at one point I was a screamer zombie. I hit a serpent emblem with his scream!

pickled
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
So what is Agent Hunt like? Do they drop you in special zombies like L4D, or do you just take a random zombie and get after it, or what?
Second option. Tons of people keep dropping in my game and getting wrecked by me. Then some douchebag will knock me down and get a instant kill because my retard AI partner is too busy eating a dick to help me up.
The Wolf
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:55 PM       
Really? My AI partner has saved my ass countless times. I frequently have just one bar of health and end up going into near-death mode and then relying on Helena or Piers to save me.

pickled
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:17 AM       
It works really well when not in Agent Hunt mode. That is the absolute only time I've had trouble with them since they decide to stand beside me and crap shoot at something rather than helping me. And that's terrible since if you're laying down anything touching you is an instant death.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:33 AM       
Been playing split screen with ma boy. We're not real far into Leon's campaign but having a blast with it. Love giving the people's elbow to a zombie as Halena or whatever her name is.
pickled
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 12:22 PM       
Leon's campaign is pretty decent so far. Not as good as 4 or even 5, but it's not terrible. I'm almost afraid to try the other two main campaigns.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM       
I liked 5 and played the shit out of it but I'm enjoying 6 even more.
The Wolf
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:32 PM       
Same here. 4 is still my favorite of the series, followed by RE2 or Code Veronica, but this is grrrrreat!

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM       
I decided to play Chrono Cross, because I've played Chrono Trigger maybe 10 times and never played Cross.

I think if I had to describe it in one word, it would be "gaudy". Everything is gaudy. Except the music.

I want the good games to start coming out

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I want the good games to start coming out
The new X-Com comes out tomorrow.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:53 PM       
retro city rampage comes out tomorrow on ps3 and dishonored seems cool too

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
pickled
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
Oh shit, guys OH SHIT. Retro City Rampage just came out TODAY. I absolutely love this game.

I carjacked what looked like the classic TMNT van, and when I pulled the guy out it was a Ninja Turtle. I love this game.