Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:16 AM       
Ghosts do exist, they just take the form of people you've wronged. I saw it in Flatliners.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
At a hillbilly church one Sunday, the preacher asked if there were any of his parishioners who would like to confess a sin. Jeb raised his hand and stood up.
"I've been having sex with ghosts." he confided.
The preacher shook his head and told him, "Jeb, there's no such things as ghosts."
So Jeb replied, "Ghosts? Oh, sorry...I meant to say 'GOATS.'"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There is no such thing as ghosts. Lock thread.
YOU BASTARD
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
At a hillbilly church one Sunday, the preacher asked if there were any of his parishioners who would like to confess a sin. Jeb raised his hand and stood up.
"I've been having sex with ghosts." he confided.
The preacher shook his head and told him, "Jeb, there's no such things as ghosts."
So Jeb replied, "Ghosts? Oh, sorry...I meant to say 'GOATS.'"
I 'd
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Me and my ex-gf went to visit her parents up in Maine one year, and we stayed with her uncle. Anyways everyone always said her uncles house was haunted but as usual I was like "lol". So we're staying in the upstairs bedroom and we here creaking and cracking and what sounds like foot steps on the roof. It was pretty creepy I'll be honest. So being a pussy at 17 we both went downstairs and told her hillbilly ass uncle.

So he comes up stairs with us, opens the door and says "IF THERE'S ANY GHOSTS IN HERE YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES."

The rest of the night we didn't hear shit.

He scared ghosts.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:14 PM       

I went on a ghost tour in Edinburgh, and we went through some old sewers/caverns under the city where poor people used to congregate. They told us that there was a ghost that sometimes could be seen walking around at the end of a long hallway - so you look down this hallway and just in the distance you could make out a shadowy figure walking back and forth... some people were really creeped out.

The tour didn't take us down the hallway, but I made a slight detour on our way out, and it was just a thick, black line painted on the wall at the end - it shimmered in the dim light when you looked at it from a distance.

After the tour people where talking about how they were now convinced that ghosts existed. I fucking hated those people.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
If I had to fight ghosts, I'd totally take Danny Glover with me too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 07:00 PM       
I completely don't know one way or the other in regard to ghosts, but I can totally see how people would get themselves creeped out enough to believe in them. I just came back from my Top Secret Assignment in an area notorious for unexplainable, terrifying and malicious things, and I could totally see why it was that way. The sense of general doom gets under your skin.

I know a couple of night watchmen and they're some of the most easily frightened people I've ever met. It's got to be the atmosphere that primes them for it.

That being said, I have been to a couple of places (Octagon House in Wisconsin, and one particular plane at the Air Force museum) that just give me the full-on goosebumpy heebie-jeebies. I felt scared and sad and sick the entire time I was in the vicinity with no clear reason why.

Also, I had an aunt who told a relative she didn't like that she was coming back as a bird to haunt her. Damned if a bird didn't take up residence on the porch right after the funeral. Scared the everloving hell out of the woman, who remained convinced till her death that my aunt was haunting her.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 10:06 PM       
Forrest tucker and larry storch are so fucking ace.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM       
"I know a couple of night watchmen and they're some of the most easily frightened people I've ever met. It's got to be the atmosphere that primes them for it."

Lack of sleep probably.

A few of the grave shift employees "swear" they see ghosts at work. I think its because of the way our buildings are set up which creates light and dark hallways and the windows kinda act like mirrors.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM       
I've worked graveyard shift and it can definitely make you weird in the head after a while.

I've heard of a lot of "ghost sightings" from night security guards at the USAF museum in Dayton. Really, that place is creepy in the day, with all the lights on. Not only are planes there that were the real scenes of gory deaths (one still has bloodstains in the cockpit), but, I mean, we have the plane that dropped the A-bomb on Nagasaki. That's really creepy when you think about how much death that thing brought about.

Not only that, but there are also many dioramas set up with creepy lifesize mannequins in them. Nazis, you name it. There's a big Holocaust exhibit that is just about the definition of tragedy and depression, not to mention one of the most sinister things mankind has ever pulled.

So really it's no wonder to me that these guys are seeing little Japanese kids running around the Bockscar at night or hearing machine-gunning coming out of the cockpits of some of these planes.

Last edited by Kitsa : Sep 23rd, 2011 at 07:50 AM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:33 PM       
proly some dude just gets in the cockpit and makes sounds like, "NEEeeRRRRR CHCHCHCHCHCHChChC.. CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH.. NEEEERRRR"

i could do that all night
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:42 PM       
I could too. It's pretty awesome scaring people. I remember one halloween I hid in the empty garage with a strobe light going off in front of me. Whenever someone would come to the garage for candy, I'd get up and walk towards them but for some reason the strobe light would delay them seeing me until I was right in front of them. Maybe something having to do with the eyes, I don't know how it worked, but when I figured it out, it was awesome. I made people freak out all night. Some people dropped their candy and jumped back, others took off running at first. I could scare people all night it was just that entertaining. I can imagine it being a lot more fun when it's not halloween and people are just trying to do their jobs.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:29 AM       
Hahaha. Nice work.

I have worked 12 hour night shifts, never seen anything, but I have been utterly scared and freaked out a few times just from bad feelings.

I love scaring people. One time whilst walking out of a pub late at night, I saw my friend in her car parked on the side of the road and texting on her phone. I slammed my hands and face up against her window, and at the very same second another cars horn blared. She screamed and flailed.

It was great timing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:10 AM       
dude you could have killed her

so irresponsible
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:45 AM       
My best friend was driving home and saw his girlfriends car at a gas station, so he stopped, got in her back seat, then when she got in he grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth like he was gonna give her the ol' Pram Maven.

I love scaring people too, but I'm sure this bitch almost had a heart attack.

Last edited by ThrashO : Sep 23rd, 2011 at 06:46 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:48 AM       
Especially cause as he put his hand over her mouth e said "Pram Maven's gonna get ya!"

That'll scare any woman/child/non white
BANNED

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:09 AM       
hahaahahaahahahaa

sadly i also thought of turning that into a pram maven joke ;/
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:12 AM       
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM       
Best way to use a strobe light to frighten people is shuffle toward them by moving your feet really fast. Go at them in a SSSS pattern. Next time I get a strobe light I'll make a video of it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
proly some dude just gets in the cockpit and makes sounds like, "NEEeeRRRRR CHCHCHCHCHCHChChC.. CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH.. NEEEERRRR"

i could do that all night

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
I'm not willing to dismiss the possibility of ghosts. I've had some weird shit happen to me that isn't really explainable.