Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 12:40 PM        Old Hog Idiocy
During my life mostly people I meet seem smarter than me. I was the water boy for the debate team. But, I noticed that a lot of these smart people were not as good as I was at being me.

They asked questions about ideas. It is easy to question ideas with, intelligence, I imagine. But then you might find out things. Jethro Tull was right. You really cannot find any worth in the world other than physical pleasures. Chuang-tzu was right: I'm better than other people are.

There is no evidence for a God, In fact, there is no evidence for anything unless I'm wrong about what 'evidence is'. Who's to say what's good or bad or if what I'm wearing is maybe a little gay.

Objectively, there is no God and there is no morals, and there is no reason for me to 'lend' you some money 'cause you nned to 'do' a 'thing'. There is no reason to die for a country, there is no reason to be loyal to anything other than selfish reasons. Which are reasons I guess, but not the ones I wa tlking about. In objectivity, there is only hedonism and the self and redundancy and objectivity. Except for masturbation, which a lot of people would say is hedonisticism? But no way am I giving up on that. Or drinking. Or spouting off.

Intellectually, if we take up an empirical point of view, we have prove the integretity of subjectives didacticism. Everybody knows that. There is no point in helping the poor or helping the nation unless it is self-serving. Empirically, there is no reason for anything. That's what the root of the word means, 'Empirus', to not have a reason. Except when it's in empire. I like those.

But, I use this ideology and reverse it: Watch how I do it. Watc close, this is wicked. Ready? Okay, here we go.

Because there is no God, no objective morality, no objective concepts of anything positive or negative, because we cannot know and because all human standards are fundamentally flawed... are you with me here? Okay, this is the awesome part. Instead of rejecting them in the form of intellectual constructs such as Marxism, Libertarianism, Buddaism, schisimism, etc. I have decided to embrace all human characteristics. Every single one of tem. Make your own list, I'm embracing them. I'm serious.

I embrace Old Hog Idiocy.

This could blow your mind, but what proof do we have of anything, right? Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes all color from our sight, but we decide which is right and which is an illusion. The Moody Blues said that, like, before my grandparents were born and it is so still true. I should make that into a 'oi' song. I am so putting learning to play something on my to do list. NO! WAIT! I'll be the singer. That will take less work.

I have Faith like an Old Hog.

I'll do what I'm told, as long as I don't get told to stop drinking. and I have faith in Honor, Courage, the Nation, the King, My boss, Steohen, who was this guy who was like, low level middle management and told me things the boss told him to tell me, and the God of the nation, even though objectively honor, courage, nation, king, and god are worthless ('cause, remember, we said that if you prove something it isn't true. Remeber? When I turned it around?).

But they are worthwhile in that through these large ideals we give ourselves SOMETHING TO DO, and we DON'T HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE IDEASE because someone else DOES THAT FOR US. And I don't really care who. NOT IT!

I like fighting. I just wish I one more often. Or sometimes. I wish I was someones slave. Then nothing I did would ever be my fault.

Objectively, I should run from every fight we cannot win. That's what my nose says. But my nose is a coward from me getting it broken so many times, and I will not FOLLOW MY NOSE! It promisses to lead me to Fruitloops, but it is a COWARD NOSE and it LIES! Morality is about the courage to abstain... escept from drinking.... and fighting.... and masturbating... and spouting off.... and doing any of the things I like to do because all the things I like to do are GREAT THINGS TO DO and show greateness of spirit. I hope the natin king god doesn't tell me not to do things I like to do. I don't know what I'd do if they did.

My head gets hit so much it has no smart in it.

I reject smart as a virtue.

When I think my head gets all hurty so I won't do it and I think that's GREAT! I'm not bad. I'm not. I'm good. Only smart people say I'm bad and I reject smart.

The virtue is to... it's... I'M NOT BAD! I'm good.

Yeah, sure, Smarty, run away when I'm drunk or I'll hit you! I'LL... Hey. Hey. Am I on the ground again? Is this my blood? Shut up, nose. I hate you.

But an old hog gets beat up a lot. He is old, he is weak, and he gets beat up a lot but because I am good and I get beat up a lot, getting beat up a lot MUST be good!

Fuck smart! Courage, honor, nation, king, my supervisor, The big kids in the shower at gym, I do what I'm told! I need to told what to do or I'm lost.

My father may be a stupid, ignorant man who is full of hate and is a bad parent... If you think about it. But he always told me what to do. If you don't do what Daddy says you are bad! Bad boy! Bad boy! You get the clothespin until you learn.

I'll do what Daddy says and if he's not here or passed out will you be my daddy? Tell me what to do.

I will be loyal to anything until I forget to, I'm not picky. It is so scary out there I will do any damn thing you tell me, whenb you tell me and I won't ever say no. No clothespin.

And you're bad! You think different than me, smart bad person! I will punch you so...I'm on the ground again. I should practice fighting. I am really upset.

Smart sucks. It is doesn't mean anything! I'm smart! I use big words! So what? Big deal. You want to fight me? Shut up, Nose.

The reality of my loyalty, honor, courage, and faith is real and unquestionable. My nose is a big liar.

So I choose to decide the things I like are good and the things you like are bad. I can't prove it. You can't prove anything. But I'm right, stupid smarty!

Oh, yeah, I'm stupid. But hat means stupid is good! Hah! You forgot where I turned it around! I told you to pay attention. Who's smart now?

Thinking is bad. It makes me head all hurty. My nose speaks in pain and it's so loud. STOP SHOUTING NOSE!

I'm not bad. I'm good. No clothespin, daddy.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:33 PM       
Old Hog Idiocy, yep, that's a a good title for this load of pigswill. A very boaring predictable response, butwank, old chap. I can't even be bothered to read it.